What is is Oneness.
06-28-2014, 01:41 AM,
RE: What is is Oneness.
(06-26-2014, 04:46 PM)nio Wrote:  
(06-26-2014, 10:20 AM)Confused Wrote:  In a way, reading about the underlying paradox depicted here in beautiful expression made for an inherently sad and melancholic insight.

Yes in unity (oneness) there lies infinity, (oneness beyond time and space) simultaneously.

What a head throbbing concept!

To put it more clearly, I was actually pained to realize that the origin of infinite creation itself, apparently, is an act that was seeded in selfishness, in terms of the One Infinite Creator experimenting with infinite entities to learn about itself. I intensely feel sad at the difficult logical extension that infinite creation could be like a vivarium by which behaviours and possibilities are observed by beings up the hierarchy, the framework designers if you will, with the mysterious One Infinite Creator up at the very top, absorbing and learning in a cold manner from everything spawned.

Even if it is the One Infinite Creator, I do not like the fact that I have to labour in darkness and in pain for that mysterious entity, who may not even care in terms of individual entities, with only the collective distillations mattering. But of course, there is no other choice. The existence of that logical possibility is at the very core of my being's pain, after realizing that insight (from Jim) within the context of personal subjective understandings, as well.
Quote:18.13 Questioner: Thank you. A most important point to my way of thinking.

You mentioned that there were a number of Confederations. Do all serve the Infinite Creator in basically the same way, or do some specialize in some particular types of service?
Ra: I am Ra. All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service.

As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes, each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 4 users Like Confused's post:
isis, reeay, Steppingfeet, sunnysideup
07-16-2014, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 08:04 AM by Anchor.)
Any objection if I bump this topic?

I was reading some of the older archives, in particular this one which struck me from L/Leema (http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0602.aspx)

This quote from the discourse given struck me as extremely profound and seemed to be a useful way to approach the "paradox" talked about earlier in this thread - and I underlined the part that makes it clearer (at least to me.. ).

"Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed."

Suggests to me that service can be for the self and still have the effect of being service to others.
The following 1 user Likes Anchor's post:
isis
07-16-2014, 04:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 04:34 PM by Adonai One.)
I think the concept of service-to-self being any type of self-satisfaction is a distortion from its intended meaning.
...only one important statement...All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.
The following 2 users Like Adonai One's post:
Anchor, isis
07-17-2014, 12:30 PM,
(07-16-2014, 04:33 PM)Adonai One Wrote:  I think the concept of service-to-self being any type of self-satisfaction is a distortion from its intended meaning.

I agree and it's one of the many misinterpretations of STS and one reason why I try not to focus upon STO and STS stuff. To be truly STS in your actions, it would mean that you are purposefully manipulating an other self in order to attain something for ones self. Simply doing something that brings one join when it may not necessarily benefit another isn't self serving to the point of STS because no harm was brought upon an other self. Even confederation members reiterated the need for those leisures that make one happy.

I think of it as a recharge of your light so to speak. When one basks in those joyous moments that brings a smile to ones face, they will no doubt radiate that light and love that was created by such a joyous experience.
The following 3 users Like Jeremy's post:
Adonai One, Anchor, isis