Goodbye
10-15-2014, 02:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2014, 03:27 PM by xise.)
Goodbye
I’ve been fading away. I wanted to say goodbye before I was gone completely. Why the fade? There are many reasons, including that I’m more busy these days with school and life– I think I have made a total of 4 posts on the entire internet the last month-- or the fact that a lot of people I’ve known on bring4th over the years have also come and gone. But after all of that, there are still two main reasons:

1) I’m less drawn to theory these days. I’m less drawn to a theory-contemplation first approach to my own evolution right now. But I believe this approach was critical in healing my past and this is what drew me to this forum initially. For the future I want to experience things first, and then theorize and contemplate upon that experience second.

2) I’m currently drawn to learning about things not fully discussed in the Ra material. The Ra material taught me a lot about balancing, and about the two paths. And of course the Law of One itself. But the tarot archetypes never really drew me in nor was I too interested in the makeup of different densities, and there’s not too much discussion about astrology or the tree of life. I feel that at this stage of my growth I want to explore different areas. Perhaps the tree of life, perhaps astrology, and definitely probability vortices, alternate timelines, simultaneous realities/incarnations, manifestation, most important of all, just living life to the fullest from a heart & right brain-centered perspective. Which brings me back to 1) – I hope to learn about these things by experience first and contemplation second.

I’ve really enjoyed my time on this forum. I do have feeling that I will make it to another homecoming at some point in my life before this thing called life is all over. I will miss you all. I hope we all cross paths again at some point in the future, if not on this plane then in the larger life.

Love,
xise

Service to Others means Service to All. That includes yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 11 users Like xise's post:
Bring4th_Jade, isis, Matt1, Nicholas, Parsons, Patrick, Quan, Spaced, Steppingfeet, sunnysideup, Wai
10-15-2014, 02:36 PM,
RE: Goodbye
I feel ya Xise. I post here a lot less these days but I'm like a bad penny, y'all can't seem to get rid of me :d
The following 3 users Like Spaced's post:
anagogy, isis, Nicholas
10-15-2014, 04:12 PM,
See ya.

10-15-2014, 04:16 PM,
Godspeed, friend.
There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
10-15-2014, 04:21 PM,
Goodbye and good luck.

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
10-15-2014, 04:23 PM,
Have a great time on your journey expanding your consciousness. In astrology, you might be interested in exploring the Dragon's Head and Tail.

Au revoir, friend. Smile
10-15-2014, 10:09 PM,
God be with ye

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
10-16-2014, 02:00 AM,
best of luck with things xise.

thanks for everything you've shared Smile

Plenum
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Plenum's post:
Bring4th_Jade
10-16-2014, 03:51 AM,
Catch you on the flipside (Facebook).
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Unbound's post:
Billy
10-16-2014, 08:02 AM,
So long, xise. I always enjoyed reading what you had to say. I still remember your first post, about being masculine and STO.
The following 1 user Likes βαθμιαίος's post:
Bring4th_Jade
10-16-2014, 08:26 AM,
Bye.
Thanks for the input.
10-16-2014, 08:44 AM,
Be well. I agree..experience and blending things into your own belief system is a good idea.
10-16-2014, 11:11 PM,
(10-15-2014, 02:29 PM)xise Wrote:  I’ve been fading away. I wanted to say goodbye before I was gone completely. Why the fade? There are many reasons, including that I’m more busy these days with school and life– I think I have made a total of 4 posts on the entire internet the last month-- or the fact that a lot of people I’ve known on bring4th over the years have also come and gone. But after all of that, there are still two main reasons:

1) I’m less drawn to theory these days. I’m less drawn to a theory-contemplation first approach to my own evolution right now. But I believe this approach was critical in healing my past and this is what drew me to this forum initially. For the future I want to experience things first, and then theorize and contemplate upon that experience second.

2) I’m currently drawn to learning about things not fully discussed in the Ra material. The Ra material taught me a lot about balancing, and about the two paths. And of course the Law of One itself. But the tarot archetypes never really drew me in nor was I too interested in the makeup of different densities, and there’s not too much discussion about astrology or the tree of life. I feel that at this stage of my growth I want to explore different areas. Perhaps the tree of life, perhaps astrology, and definitely probability vortices, alternate timelines, simultaneous realities/incarnations, manifestation, most important of all, just living life to the fullest from a heart & right brain-centered perspective. Which brings me back to 1) – I hope to learn about these things by experience first and contemplation second.

I’ve really enjoyed my time on this forum. I do have feeling that I will make it to another homecoming at some point in my life before this thing called life is all over. I will miss you all. I hope we all cross paths again at some point in the future, if not on this plane then in the larger life.

Love,
xise
Good luck and best wishes on this wonderful, mysterious journey of life *insert heavenly music*
10-17-2014, 12:22 AM,
(10-16-2014, 11:11 PM).T. Wrote:  Good luck and best wishes on this wonderful, mysterious journey of life *insert heavenly music*

There is an anthro somewhere who needs me and I need them.
10-17-2014, 12:38 AM,
auf Wiedersehen, my friend.
-==-
10-18-2014, 09:40 AM,
Plenum and I talked about this phenomena a while back. People appear, get their intended lessons from the forum then move on to actually integrate the lessons into their daily lives. I don't see this as a bad thing necessarily. Sure, it's too bad to lose members especially ones who contribute meaningful subjects but it seems to be a natural progression here

I too have been fading a bit and life outside the forum is definitely the culprit. I had found many reasons that have diverted my attention elsewhere but this philosophy and this forum is always on my mind. I may not be integrating what I have learned from the material as much as I would like to, it's always there waiting for me to jump back on that rocky road.

I wish you all the best brother and hopefully you stay in touch via Facebook
The following 2 users Like Jeremy's post:
Regulus, Steppingfeet
10-25-2014, 09:57 AM,
[deleted]
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes michael430's post:
Ankh
10-26-2014, 09:34 AM,
There is no goodbye, unless you mean it as God Be With You till we meet again. Sending you blessings and good wishes.
Please take what is relevant to you and discard the rest.
The following 2 users Like caycegal's post:
isis, Regulus
10-26-2014, 09:39 AM,
for any that may not know,

"goodbye" is contraction of the phrase god be with you (or ye)

"I am all that has been, and is, and shall be..."
The following 3 users Like isis's post:
Bluebell, Nicholas, Regulus
10-27-2014, 02:12 PM,
You better make it to another Homecoming! And if not, just come visit and have some fun in Louisville.

Perhaps you can come back and share what you learn about these other sources of knowledge? This forum can be used to discuss more than just the Law of One. Sure most things will be examined through a Law of One lens, it would be great to hear what you learned.
07-17-2015, 09:45 PM,
How sad you're gone Xise come back! 
07-17-2015, 09:59 PM,
I'm feeling like I want to leave too, but I'm pretty sure that nobody would miss me since I've pissed a lot of people off (for various reasons). Tongue The only thing is that I'm not doing much anywhere else on the internet, so I'll be here for a bit.

But I do sympathize with Xise's statement. It gets to a point where you want to experience it rather than read about it. That's why I'm glad I went back to meditating. Reading about it doesn't hold a candle to actually doing it. I much prefer experiencing my samadhi states rather than reading the LoO. Words can only say so much. I'm pretty sure that Ra very many times was like, hmm... how do we name the nameless? How do we describe that which is wordless?
The following 4 users Like Lighthead's post:
Nicholas, ree, sunnysideup, Zach
07-18-2015, 08:39 PM,
11 Posts were split into a new thread:

[split] "balance of female/male perspectives"
The following 1 user Likes Bring4th_Plenum's post:
isis