was back at work on Tuesday night (Wednesday shift). Had a meeting with the manager at 6am.
* company is pushing forward with increased automation. They foresee this rolling out within 12 months time. Staff numbers will be much reduced at that stage. Probably by more than half. But they'll keep us informed of the project on a month-to-month basis.
* just a solid appreciation for my phone. The Mate 10 is a fine product.
* already at mid-March, 2018. Time is relative, though, I guess. It's all experiential. I realised that during 'holiday time'; when you are just in the moment, figuring out the next place/experience, and it doesn't really matter what day of week, time of day it is. It's just 'what is next?', and how do I manage that. It's focusses things back to the immediate.
* my Ryzen 1600 is a great cpu. Can really appreciate that as well :)
* been sleeping a lot since getting back; but it's not wasted time. The dreams have been prompting and shedding light on confused areas. More indicators. I've had to consciously parse the 'correct' attitudes.
* all in all, it's a fine juncture.