Bring4th

Full Version: thanks for all the service Dolores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.facebook.com/DoloresCannonOf...5071698343

FB Wrote:It is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. To this end she was the Dolores that we all know and love and we want you all to know that she appreciated very much the loving energy and prayers you sent her way these last few weeks. She was with all of her family this morning and left surrounded by their and your love. Her heart will remain connected to us all.

two of her books have influenced me profoundly. One is: Jesus and the Essenes, and the other was They Walked with Jesus.

her Convoluted Universe series was an eye opener too.

She pioneered the QHHT technique, which is a deep level of hypnosis in which past life memories can be accessed, and various karmic distortions brought to light. Quite often, the mere surfacing of past events is enough to trigger a deep physical healing - miracle healings.

Plenty of QHHT threads on the forums; and Carla herself received a visit from Dolores the Homecoming before last if I remember correctly (or it could have been the Homecoming 2 years previous).
So sad! I love her work and incidentally right now I am rereading "The Three Waves of Volunteers." A great book for anyone who thinks they may be a wanderer.

She spent her life in amazing service. And I am so grateful for the work she did.

Thanks for posting this Plenum. I am not plugged into the media so I hardly ever know what's going on unless someone tells me. Heart
I read her Convoluted Universe Book 1. She's probably having a blast now.
(10-19-2014, 06:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]She's probably having a blast now.

Ha! You're probably right. Smile