Bring4th

Full Version: Lockheed Martin: Restarting the Nuclear Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how many of you follow this sort of thing, but Lockheed Martin just announced that in five years they will have a prototype for a compact fusion reactor (10ft x 7ft) that can provide cheap clean electricity to a city of up to 100,000 people. I also follow Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project, so I'm not surprised we have this technology...but I am amazed and grateful that they may be finally releasing it to the public. Consider the possibilities! I am daring to be optimistic. Perhaps the powers that be finally decided the threats of climate change and the geopolitics of fossil fuels are sufficient to roll this technology out for self-preservation if nothing else.

Thoughts?

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/product...usion.html
Thats good, i believe we are moving more towards disclosure. Baby steps at a time
Very very cool... I actually thought it might be a hoax at first because this is the first step in the right direction that has reached the 'mainstream' that I can recall seeing.
is this that cold fusion thing?
They are marketing this as an "advanced fusion generator"...one that is 10x smaller and more powerful than any to come before it. So it still operates on established principles and previously disclosed technology (at least that is the story). Cold fusion is a type of fusion, but more exotic. They haven't said this is cold fusion yet...but it sure looks like it.