Bring4th

Full Version: Off to England.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have come to a new revelation in my life...I feel completely called to go off to England and move there, for various reasons which I do not feel like getting into. The calling is pure, I have discerned this much already. I have lived in the United States my entire life.

...I felt the need to share this here, so there. Tongue
Good luck on your new adventure, Turtle! It sounds very exciting.
I'm being pulled too, not that far, but halfway across the country. Exciting and nervewracking! Good luck!
good luck Turtle!

never felt the calling to Europe myself ... I've always wanted to be a Yankee BigSmile
Hey Turtle, I am from Colchester, Essex County. If your coming this way expect to see a lot of green! Well in the springtime at least BigSmile
Thank you all! Nio, I love green! lol.

I truly look forward to this shift BigSmile
You know that saying about the grass being greener......

Just be prepared for stuff like this when you get there.

Brits are mostly like this though.
Hope you get there safe and meet nice folk.
lol.

The UK isn't ready for me Wink

My light "blows your mind drastically, fantastically" (The Prodigy)

! ! !
Yorkshire = God's Own Country. 'nuff said. BigSmile
Turtle, I understand you wanting to leave, but wish you'd stay. The U.S. could use more like you.
However, England is a fantastic country and the English a great people. (Coming from an Irishman.) Good Luck and Blessings to you.
(10-22-2014, 06:47 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Turtle, I understand you wanting to leave, but wish you'd stay. The U.S. could use more like you.
However, England is a fantastic country and the English a great people. (Coming from an Irishman.) Good Luck and Blessings to you.

Thank you very much!