Bring4th

Full Version: ---
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-------
thanks for sharing your story!
-----
You are a seriously brave dude. Thanks for sharing. What part of Australia are you from?
Elushis, thank you for sharing. You have certainly been through some very difficult life experiences. I've heard it said that the more advanced a soul is, the more difficult the catalyst it receives, and from your description you've never allowed the circumstances and people around you to rob you of your humanity and love. Do you meditate?
What a story, Elushis. It's very hard to be totally rejected by your own family, but the service you can provide being a martyr (taking all their crap during a time of strife) and then the subsequent "rising above" (cutting them out of your life) is a path not for the weak willed. Good luck to you my friend and hope to see many more posts from you in the future!

Wow, over 9,000 likes on your facebook music page - from your modesty I'd have had no idea. Can't wait to listen to some of it!
------
Cool music... Cool story... I hope you maintain your optimism and insight. Welcome Smile you are in good company.
-----

michael430

[deleted]
-----

michael430

[deleted]
I enjoyed reading your story. Recently I am very interested in Russia and the surrounding area. Edgar Cayce said that eventually there will be a great spiritual awakening there. I can see that. I even see the inception of the Soviet Union as an attempt to institutionalize and enforce the teachings of Christ, which probably cannot be enforced but are something the human race must, soul by individual soul, evolve into. So the USSR crashed but the intention was noble if misguided. Also it was hijacked from the beginning by STS individuals.

Good luck in your continued growth and on your spiritual and musical path.
-----
Welcome, Elushis. What a journey. Your struggle to walk the high road in difficult times is evident. I've seen multiple families break apart in the squabbles that sometimes follow the passing of one of the family members.

So glad to hear the "Law of One" is of some use to you. For me it's not so much the additions or corrections it makes to Earth's historical record (though that is fascinating), but rather its focus upon the unity of all things, and the potentials of healing and transformation it highlights.

Hope you enjoy Bring4th!
Gary
(10-21-2014, 01:51 AM)Elushis Wrote: [ -> ]I truly believe that love can only come from stress, understanding and acceptance.

That is a very apt pronouncement. Thank you, Elushis.

Would it be possible to have access to the lyrics of one of your songs that you think probably reflects your most deep spiritual or philosophical stirrings?
-----