Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on the being a Wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I am writing this thread based on Vasistha's post that can be found in this link. It was a quote from the Quo channelings about wanderers and just sparked a lingering thought I have had for quite some time:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6654

Before I begin i just want to clarify that i understand that ultimately it does not matter whether or not we are "wanderers". The fact alone that we are here discussing this information and being here for each other at this time is what really matters! But I just wanted to share my thoughts on this and see what others experiences were in regard to this...

The first time I read through the Law of One material and learnt about the wanderer phenomenon, I did not associate myself with being a wanderer. It was interesting to learn what it meant to be a wanderer and i thought how cool that must be. I was jealous of it, thinking how it would be so fantastic to have come from a higher density. I kept reading more about this wanderer idea, but still as I read more I just figured it was not something that I initially resonated with.

For the next year, after I finished the 4 Ra material books I was definitely changed, though I did not review too much of the material. I lived my life, with a new outlook thanks to the material and lived to the extent where i started to get over my initial excitement of all this "spiritual theory" and started to try and apply more and more of the concepts.. I didn't feel as excited as I did with the honeymoon stage of it all.

Just as I started to feel worn out, and started to feel like I needed that support and guidance once again, I went back to the material and read it again and also discovered the Quo channelings and much more. The second time reading through the material fully, and getting back to the wanderer idea, it finally resonated with me. Though it was only a year between my first and second read through of the material the second time reading it was an experience tenfold of the first. I began to think... There really is no other explanation. I am either a wanderer or I have been here on earth long enough for all this information to finally begin to make sense.

Basically, I am curious... does anyone in this forum believe they are not a wanderer or have doubts that they might be? I mean, everyone here has such a high degree of knowledge of these concepts and it resonates with everyone so much... is there even an option that we might not be wanderers, but just happened to find this material and read through the whole thing more than once just because we were curious? I don't know and I know, again, that some people here may be more interested in this idea than others, but I am wandering (oops i mean wondering RollEyes) what others thoughts are on this and what experience they had in regards to when they felt they started to resonate with the wanderer phenomenon.

Thanks for your time and I apologize if this is a worn out topic! I am still fairly new to this Forum
Sabou, have you considered doing a past-life regression? It might help you to clarify your origin.
(10-21-2014, 09:15 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Sabou, have you considered doing a past-life regression? It might help you to clarify your origin.

I actually have attempted one with a beautiful lady who is a medium and gave me guidance in my life. I did not work for me. I was sitting up during the session but I feel like I should have been laying down as i was not overly comfortable in how i was sitting. I attribute it also to the fact that this information may not be overly important to me at the time or that I was just unable to be "put under" for certain reasons/blockages I currently have.

I actually have had two in depth sessions with different mediums from different cities who both told me I have origins as a monk. The first lady, who i mentioned above, told me one of my spirit guides was a monk and that I had a previous life in Byzantine monasticism, and the second medium told me I had a previous life as a warrior monk of the aristocracy in 12th century japan and also told me I had a strong spirit guide who was a monk in a past life and he was actually my brother in my 12th century life.

I found it interesting how they both told me of past lives as a monk, although a different type of monk... and both told me i have a spirit guide who was a monk as well, i didn't realize it was a brother of mine until i met with the second medium, and she even was able to get a name of his at the time which she wrote down phonetically as "Yeo Mi Shindo or Yeo Mi Shawrundo"

It is also interesting how I have always had such an intense resonance with ancient Asian culture, my favorite movies include subtitled Asian kung fu movies, my favorite food is asian food, and my favourite activites all have their origin from asian culture ... oh ya and i currently work in an asian restaurant.. lol

Would this mean I am not a wanderer with this past experience?
Not necessarily. It's possible to be a wanderer and have spent many, many lifetimes on this planet. I wouldn't get too attached to such labels, in either case. We're all one, projections of the One Creator, One Being, through many differently-shaped prisms. That is the fundamental truth before which all superficial distinctions, including wanderer or not, pale in comparison. We are Love wearing one mask or another.
I agree with your words completely... I guess it is more of a curiosity thing, and that curiosity in itself is more than necessary.

labels are fun sometimes Smile

I also get overly excited about this kind of information ...

Unbound

I think the apparent lack of events for many people on the whole 2012 thing has caused the whole idea of the wanderer to be taken in a new light now. Sure, I think people sometimes encounter material out of curiosity, but I also think that everyone on the planet has at least some history.
Hi Sabou.

To balance this topic, you could also say that Wanderers/old souls are slow learners. One of the reasons for incarnation that Ra give other than to increase the harvest was that their vibration was less than perfect and wished to take advantage of this time where a rich supply of opportunity is offered (It took me ages finding this quote!)

Quote:52.9 ↥ Questioner: Well, I would just include the question as to why time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher-density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

As the saying goes we are only as strong as our weakest link and lessons can be learned in a very short space of time when measured by the harvest time scale's of graduate groups that are a few school terms ahead in this cosmic university.

I have highlighted the part above because this resonates with me. I, nor anyone else can answer these questions for yourself!

Also, I have become acutely aware of the counter productivity in 'passionately' sharing this type of information.

Here are 2 more quotes from our cosmic cousins.

Quote:2.1 There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate...

Quote:17.2 We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

Finally, here is an example where I received guidance from my own 'inner' friends.

One night while studying book 4 I reached a session where Jim had a question about his anger put forward by Don. I wrapped up that nights reviewing and wondered about what it would be like to actually put a question to Ra personally. Before I awoke the next morning I had a dream where I was reading tLoO and the bit prior to waking read, "The student would benefit most from disciplined prayer and meditation.".

I knew instantly that my call for information had been answered.

"Wonder is the seed of knowledge"

Love and Light,

Nick
Thank you for that Nio, and thank you for taking the time to find that quote for me!

I definitely resonate with the idea of "...aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest..."

I believe many people me in my life I provide catalyst for them, I seem to bring about either the darkest or best in people... or they may just be plain confused about what they feel about me. I have one person in my life who I discuss this information with besides this forum, who i believe is a wanderer here.

Like you said, no one can answer as to specifically why we are here other than ourselves.

... and very cool story, I love that. was that message directed to you personally or was that an answer regarding the question about Jim?
I had significant distortion when I first heard about the Ra Material. It caused me to freak out on 3 or 4 separate occasions. Whether I'm a wanderer or not does not affect how I live this life. So it really doesn't matter.
(10-22-2014, 04:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It caused me to freak out on 3 or 4 separate occasions.

LOL, sorry, but that made me laugh. I don't mean to be rude if that caused stress in your life... I definitely "freaked out" in a sense too

(10-22-2014, 04:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Whether I'm a wanderer or not does not affect how I live this life. So it really doesn't matter.

I think that is essentially what it boils down too, it really does not matter, though it would be fascinating to learn more about your wanderer origins I suppose :p
(10-22-2014, 05:35 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, sorry, but that made me laugh. I don't mean to be rude if that caused stress in your life... I definitely "freaked out" in a sense too

I hallucinated freaky things, which is why I freaked out. Both audio and visual things. I saw ghosts once. I've also hallucinated cute things, that were way too adorable for me to handle.
(10-22-2014, 06:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've also hallucinated cute things, that were way too adorable for me to handle.

LOL you are killing me BigSmile

Could it be an active imagination or maybe you are using your (~-*-)~ Do you still see/hear such things
(10-22-2014, 04:33 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]was that message directed to you personally or was that an answer regarding the question about Jim?

No that was a personal adaptation for me. Regarding Jims query in the books.

Quote:99.5 ▶ Questioner: Finally, of the preliminary questions, one from Jim stating, “For the last three weeks I have often been at the edge of anger and frustration, have had a nearly constant dull pain at my indigo-ray center, and have felt quite drained of energy. Would Ra comment on the source of these experiences and any thoughts or actions that might alleviate it?”

Ra: I am Ra. As in all distortions, the source is the limit of the viewpoint. We may, without serious infringement, suggest three courses of behavior which shall operate upon the distortion expressed.

Firstly, it would be well for the scribe to engage, if not daily then as nearly so as possible, in a solitary strenuous activity which brings this entity to the true physical weariness. Further, although any activity may suffice, an activity chosen for its intended service to the harmony of the group would be quite efficacious.

The second activity is some of your space/time and time/space taken by the entity, directly or as nearly so as possible to the strenuous activity, for solitary contemplation.

Thirdly, the enthusiastic pursuit of the balancing and silent meditations cannot be deleted from the list of helpful activities for this entity.
Hi Sabou,

This is an interesting question I think, because there is some debate among Law of One students as to whether or not those who resonate and understand this material are all wanderers, or if it is possible for other types of beings to be drawn to this material.

There is one quote that some would say is important in answering this question:

Quote:36.24
Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

Unfortunately, like many other passages from Ra, this statement seems to be subject to over-interpretation or misinterpretation. Some believe that, in the last sentence, Ra is saying that it is only to these groups of wanderers that the Law of One material will make sense. That is to say, virtually all Law of One students would be wanderers, and more than that, wanderers who have at least somewhat penetrated their status.

While I believe that is a possible interpretation, I don't think it is the only interpretation, and based on personal experience, I don't personally believe it is correct.

One argument is that Ra didn't necessarily name these groups exclusively. In the context, they are discussing wanderers, and so it is possible that Ra means that among wanderers, those groups are the ones who will understand. I don't think this implies that no one else would understand outside of wanderers.

A smaller argument would be the vagueness of "this information." I think it could be pretty likely that Ra is referring to the material they are transmitting as a whole, but they did not specifically indicate that. For them to throw in a non-descriptive and vague statement like that would be uncharacteristic had they intended to refer to something as substantial the entirety of the material. Though not everything Ra does is completely characteristic and sometimes they are not as descriptive as they could be.

However, I think my biggest reason for not subscribing to this interpretation is more anecdotal and personal, in that I don't personally believe I am a wanderer (in that sense). It is a tricky subject because given my relationship with the material and my personal nature, lots of people find it difficult to believe that I am not a wanderer.

But when dealing with something so esoteric and "unknowable," I think the best indicator we have to understand something is our own heart and intuition. When I first heard about the concept of wanderers, like you Sabou, I did not really resonate with the idea. It made sense to me but I simply didn't feel like I was one. I did feel at odds with the society around, but there simply wasn't an acknowledgment within me that this is who I am at heart.

There have been a few indicators along the way that I am indeed a wanderer. The people I have found in my spiritual family all identify as such, and there is a strong sense of metaphysical bond. I had a deeply significant mystical experience that seemed to paint a narrative of me being a soul from a higher density, with my spiritual family, and responding to an opportunity to offer service with a degree of enthusiasm and love I haven't felt outside of that experience before. When I read the Law of One material, I can feel the words in the depths of my being. And I am extremely blessed to find that my life circumstances have delivered me into a situation where I get to work with the material more closely than most other people will be able to, and I don't think anything could ever feel so right in my life.

Seems like plenty of evidence, yeah? Despite all of that, I just don't feel it. But there is something I do feel.

Despite not feeling like a wanderer, I do feel a bit like a stranger in a strange land, and I went through a period of very enthusiastically searching for answers about the nature of my soul's origins and my true nature, despite this type of information be secondary to the love and peace available to anyone, no matter their nature, in each moment. I was drawn to the idea of dual-activated bodies and did my best to figure out everything I could about them. I felt a bit of a fire inside of me when trying to learn more, and unlike my feelings when I learned about wanderers, I did feel a strong resonance within me. It felt right. My heart said “Yes, this is who you are.”

There is some decent evidence to support this as well. I feel like I match the description which both Ra and Q’uo give of the dual-activated entity. Various symptoms have been present, from my mom having a surge of spiritual energy when she was pregnant with me to a slow development and maturation. I also feel like I have the benefits of the dual-activated individual too (as described by Q’uo), as far as I can tell. I believe that, in my situation, the thinner veil mostly manifests as a certain ability to view my unconscious processes more directly and recognize roots of desires, expressions, and emotions within myself. I could be full of BS, but I feel like it is true.

On top of all this, I also have a very strong feeling about Earth as my home. And not a temporary home which I am welcomed to in order to help - I feel as though I am here to evolve with this planet, with these people. The idea of helping to birth the 4th density Earth and be a part of its social memory complex excites me. I don’t feel like I am here to wander, but as though I am here to stay. Sure, these are just feelings, subject to human distortion and bias, but I have meditated with them and sorted through them, searching for their roots, and it seems I am always simply led to the mysterious center of the heart which evades the intellectual analysis.

It’s a bit frustrating, not having this information within the grasp of surety. But I am happy to see in most people who identify as a wanderer the attitude that this information is relatively unimportant in comparison to the deeper spiritual truths. Of course, it can be fun to know, and even more it can offer a type of comfort, context, and inspiration which will allow wanderers to fulfill their mission and share love, but the ultimate nature of a wanderer is the same as that of a 3rd density native – the One Infinite Creator.
Quote: And I am extremely blessed to find that my life circumstances have delivered me into a situation where I get to work with the material more closely than most other people will be able to, and I don't think anything could ever feel so right in my life.
What kind of work do you do, Austin?
So Austin - do you feel then that you are part of the original group of harvestable entities that chose not to graduate and to instead stay and shepherd the rest of the humans?
(10-23-2014, 06:54 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: And I am extremely blessed to find that my life circumstances have delivered me into a situation where I get to work with the material more closely than most other people will be able to, and I don't think anything could ever feel so right in my life.

I work in the L/L Research office.

(10-24-2014, 12:47 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]So Austin - do you feel then that you are part of the original group of harvestable entities that chose not to graduate and to instead stay and shepherd the rest of the humans?

I don't think so, or at least I have no real reason to think so. I suppose, if my feelings are right, that I came from elsewhere to experience 4th density with Earth as Ra described of some of the dual activated entities. I also think it's possible that I am an Earth native that graduated in this last cycle and chose a very early 4th density incarnation, though it is debatable whether or not graduating Earth entities were able to incarnate by the time I was born. Q'uo seems to indicate that it was possible by the time I was born, but it's easy to interpret the Ra material to say that Earth native entities could not graduate until some sort of specific harvest time which was much more recently. So hard to know!
I'm thinking I am a wanderer, else the material wouldn't have made sense to me. Well, all except for the archetypes makes sense. And I resonate strongly with it all. Haven't found any other teaching that is remotely close to how I view the LOO.
(10-24-2014, 11:56 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014, 06:54 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]

I work in the L/L Research office.

(10-24-2014, 12:47 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]So Austin - do you feel then that you are part of the original group of harvestable entities that chose not to graduate and to instead stay and shepherd the rest of the humans?

I don't think so, or at least I have no real reason to think so. I suppose, if my feelings are right, that I came from elsewhere to experience 4th density with Earth as Ra described of some of the dual activated entities. I also think it's possible that I am an Earth native that graduated in this last cycle and chose a very early 4th density incarnation, though it is debatable whether or not graduating Earth entities were able to incarnate by the time I was born. Q'uo seems to indicate that it was possible by the time I was born, but it's easy to interpret the Ra material to say that Earth native entities could not graduate until some sort of specific harvest time which was much more recently. So hard to know!

Very difficult, I'm very interested in your search, hah!

Quote:15.15 Questioner: I don’t mean to ask the same question twice, but there are some areas I consider so important that greater understanding may be obtained by possible restatement in other words. I thank you very much for your patience. Yesterday, you also mentioned that when there was no harvest at the end of the last 25,000-year period, “there were harvestable entities who shall choose the manner of their entrance into the fourth density.” Can you tell me what you mean by how “they will choose the manner of their entrance into the fourth density?”

Ra: I am Ra. These shepherds, or, as some have called them, the “Elder Race,” shall choose the time/space of their leaving. They are unlikely to leave until their other-selves are harvestable also.

15.20 Questioner: Are there any Wanderers with these Elder Race, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. These are planetary entities harvested — Wanderers only in the sense that they chose, in fourth-density love, to immediately reincarnate in third density rather than proceeding towards fourth density. This causes them to be Wanderers of a type, Wanderers who have never left the Earth plane because of their free will rather than because of their vibrational level.
If I'm a 3d native, and not eligible for harvest, I'm going to have a blast while I'm here regardless. This is probably the best life I've had in all my incarnations. The ones where I am rich probably left me unfulfilled. But I feel fulfilled. I feel important.
For me it was rather obvious, i grew up with a natural interest in the paranormal, UFOS etc beyond the normal. I naturally was draw to coast to coast am through this early seeking of mystery which lead me to David Wilcock and in turn to the Law of One. Along the lines i have interests in all things occult, metaphysical etc. I therefore practice the meditation everyday and continue seeking the heart of the self.

I care not if i am from another world or from this one, what matters is here and now. Although it would make prefect sense to me that i am a wanderer. Its something to understand but in an nonattached way to the concept.
Matt, all I knew about growing up was astral projection which my father told me about. I knew nothing else occult.

Now my dad goes to church and has banned me from visiting even this website in his home when I visit.

Is bring4th occult?
(10-24-2014, 01:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Matt, all I knew about growing up was astral projection which my father told me about. I knew nothing else occult.

Now my dad goes to church and has banned me from visiting even this website in his home when I visit.

Is bring4th occult?

I guess it could fall under the occult because the occult is Latin for Hidden. Teachings that are esoteric and metaphyiscal in nature are normally viewed as occult in society. Christianity has lots of occult teachings it in at different levels.

michael430

[deleted]
Have had both ideas about myself, and also the idea that reality is much more complex than a simple "wanderer" - "not a wanderer" choice. Regarding the LOO material, I find that Edgar Cayce also talked about a long battle between "Children of the Law of One" vs "Sons of Belial." Tell myself that these ideas are fun for my reasoning mind to play with, but the real answer is in the "Now." God is NOW, NOW is God, my purpose must be align with the NOW through "mindfulness" or awareness or meditation, whatever you want to call it. Because any explanation that involves words and concepts as we know them will fall short of the reality of All-That-Is.
(10-26-2014, 09:31 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I find that Edgar Cayce also talked about a long battle between "Children of the Law of One" vs "Sons of Belial."

You may appreciate this link shared on the "In the Now" thread by 'dadoffourkids'.

http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKchronicles_46pdf.pdf
(10-23-2014, 05:45 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]...and so it is possible that Ra means that among wanderers, those groups are the ones who will understand. I don't think this implies that no one else would understand outside of wanderers.

...I think it could be pretty likely that Ra is referring to the material they are transmitting as a whole.

When I read it these were both my immediate impressions, though I see what you mean about their being much debate.

(10-23-2014, 05:45 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like plenty of evidence, yeah? Despite all of that, I just don't feel it. But there is something I do feel.

Yes it does seem like a tremendous amount of evidence Tongue Though from what you have said regarding the dual-activated bodies, this would also make a lot of sense, now for a question regarding this topic...

(10-23-2014, 05:45 PM)Law_of_one Wrote: [ -> ]63.14 ↥ Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction, to an entity oriented towards service to others, of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

63.17 ↥ Questioner: Is the reason that they can do this and the fifth- and sixth-density Wanderers who are here cannot do it the fact that they have the fourth-density body in activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

When Ra states that wanderers having only their third-density mind/body/spirit complexes activated and therefore the forgetting can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working, does Ra mean, meditation and working is needed just to realize that they are wanderers and to realize the larger picture i.e. All of the Law of One material, or penetrate the forgetting in the sense of being able to do things like "bending spoons" and seeing energy/working with energy like is suggested in the next line of questioning in that session. Basically my question is - does penetrating the forgetting simply mean to realize who you are and understand the Law of One material and know these things in your heart, or does penetrating the forgetting mean to be able to work with energy/bend spoons and manifest fourth dimensional workings

(10-23-2014, 05:45 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]But I am happy to see in most people who identify as a wanderer the attitude that this information is relatively unimportant in comparison to the deeper spiritual truths. Of course, it can be fun to know, and even more it can offer a type of comfort, context, and inspiration which will allow wanderers to fulfill their mission and share love, but the ultimate nature of a wanderer is the same as that of a 3rd density native – the One Infinite Creator.

Well said, and I feel that is the consensus here Smile

That is it though, my drive for knowing is that it would offer me context and inspiration, I think it would aid me in fulfilling my mission here, being able to draw strength from my origin. Though, regardless of my status, I will always have that attitude inside me and It will be my "placebo" - my mission remains the same. My focus will always be on the One Infinite Creator.
I don't know for sure if I'm a wanderer. I don't feel the loneliness or alienation.
In the past I had said I was homesick, but I wasn't really.
I could as much be comfortable here as I could there.
I don't miss the love of Source.
Life is good.
Like all other things, being Wanderer is a difficult art

However its reward is great. In pleiadians book, they say "If your mission is accomplished, it's like a cosmic orgasm". Also being a source of light is a great joy.
(03-09-2015, 08:19 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]Like all other things, being Wanderer is a difficult art

However its reward is great. In pleiadians book, they say "If your mission is accomplished, it's like a cosmic orgasm". Also being a source of light is a great joy.

I think we are all the source of light.
I think my mission isn't finished because I'm still here.
Though it's good, it still isn't home.
Pages: 1 2