Bring4th

Full Version: anybody know of Gary R. Renard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gary R. Renard, Just got his 2 latest books ("Love Has Forgotten No One: The Answer to Life" and "Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death") as a old friend who I hold in high regard to her presence and wisdom, could not recommend them enough.

Anybody here with any experience of his books?
I've read them. What would you like to know?

Well, correction, I haven't read his newest one. I've read "Disappearance of the Universe" and "Your Immortal Reality".

To be honest, I found them very entertaining, and enjoyable for the most part, and I think Renard has a lot of insight into the nature of ultimate reality.

However, in my opinion that insight came as a result of studying "A Course in Miracles", and other spiritual teachers who have invested significant time in the diligent study of that body of material, and not due to contact with ascended masters, as he would have you believe. I think he used the ascended masters concept as a literary device in order to sell his books better and/or capture peoples attention. I definitely felt a dimming in the light of inspiration when I got to that part. I got the impression that he felt, "This world isn't real anyways, so what does it matter if I make this up?"

That left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. That feeling that I just ingested "McSpirituality", that is to say, fast food of a spiritual nature.

But there is both wanted and unwanted in every particle of the universe, so distill what you must.
First thing that annoyed me was shortening Jesus' name to J and keep using the word about 50 times per page, and that didn't always seem like an exaggeration, it was very frequent.

Secondly that both the Cayce materials and the Ra material gives different reason for the whole Judas senario. Therefore, I'd prefer to go with those two sources than Mr Renard.