Bring4th

Full Version: Do ETs have free will?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read before on another site that Earth is the only planet that has free will. Is that true, or does everyone in the galaxy have it? Did our galactic Logos extend free will to all under its care?

And was there free will before the veil? Does the veil apply to the whole of the galaxy?

Are Angels toward the center of the galaxy, and do they not have free will? I heard that angels don't have free will and that closer to the center of the galaxy there is no veil.

Is Earth the only veiled planet?
i know i've told you this before...but i think free will is an illusion.

i think everything that can happen already has - that is, if anything can ever actually "happen" at all...
Hmm . . . why don't you ask an ET?
(10-24-2014, 10:26 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've read before on another site that Earth is the only planet that has free will. Is that true, or does everyone in the galaxy have it? Did our galactic Logos extend free will to all under its care?

And was there free will before the veil? Does the veil apply to the whole of the galaxy?

Are Angels toward the center of the galaxy, and do they not have free will? I heard that angels don't have free will and that closer to the center of the galaxy there is no veil.

Is Earth the only veiled planet?

Free will is an interesting subject.

First off, what is free will? Does it exist? And do I want it, if it does?

For free will to exist, there has to be two or more equal possibilities of choice. If there is more probability of making one choice over another choice, then there is a bias toward a certain choice being made. And thus, it is not really free will.

Having said that, we, as humans have a certain amount of free will, within the context of the illusion. The amount of free will you possess is a function of how aware you are (i.e. you can't make a choice that you are not aware of). However, interestingly enough, the more free will you have, the more detached, and the less import, those choices mean to you, because in the equalization of choices, one "thing" is not seen to be any more desirable than another "thing".

If there are infinite possibilities for choice, and an equal probability of choosing any of them, then there is maximum free will. This would be the Logos manifestation. This is where the "distortion" of free will find focus. However, at this level, because all choices are seen to be just as "good" as any other choice, the "choices" made, at least in the beginning, amount to an outpouring of randomized creative force. Eventually, patterns of being emerge which are capable of expressing "preferences". The preferences emerge from the lower vibrations of consciousness, which we might call the "desire bodies".

So curiously enough, the limiting of free will is caused by preference, and the reduction of consciousness, but this narrowing of focus, or awareness, also paradoxically "empowers" the choice, and makes it "worth choosing" for lack of better description. It gives it "meaning".

So, if I have communicated anything about free will worth understanding, it's that everything is always perfection being realized, whether there is free will or not. The question of whether we have free will or not, is in many ways, ill conceived, because the only thing that limits free will is desire/interest/focus and in that limitation, and momentum of exploration, the perfection is still being realized, until the momentum peters out and seemingly independent will returns to the Whole Perspective, which is also perfection.

(10-24-2014, 07:39 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i know i've told you this before...but i think free will is an illusion.

i think everything that can happen already has - that is, if anything can ever actually "happen" at all...

I agree with you, Isis. In infinity, all possible choices are present, and will always be present for all eternity. Thus, there is no "choosing" in infinity because all has already been "chosen" so to speak. Also, there is no independent chooser, in distortionless intelligent infinity. No one to do any choosing.

The free will distortion only seemingly appears within the context of the illusion. Though, since there is no real separation from the One, there is no free, or we could say "independent", will to be had, apart from Oneness. There is the perfect "simulation" of it, though, within the context of the illusion of relativity.

These are big thoughts, that take a while to really grok, but are very satisfying to intellectually mull over, even if at first they are initially disturbing to our human egos.