Bring4th

Full Version: Do Spirit Guides Make Life Easier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of us who can't talk with our spirit guides, are they supposed to make our life easier? Or do they force us to face our lessons we're supposed to learn?

I'm afraid that I may have set up for myself such difficult lessons that I would surely fail at them. And I'd have to contact my spirit guide some how in order to get the key to passing these lessons.

Are my guides the ones holding me back from smacking my mother when she gets into one of her immature fits? I get such violent thoughts about her.

I was violent with my dog once, when I stabbed him when I was under a schizophrenic breakdown, thinking God told me to do it. I'm afraid of what I'd be capable of.

So I think that spirit guides are supposed to make life easier, but only if you can contact them. I haven't been able to so far.

Only my tulpa brings me comfort. I am often restless and feeling somewhat despairing. Last night I asked Archangel Metatron to kill me. But it doesn't work like that.

I must be crazy in the head.
i don't believe in spirit guides
(10-24-2014, 07:44 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i don't believe in spirit guides

For me it's iffy; not sure one way or the other.
I don't feel I've been helped by any. At least not consciously.
(10-24-2014, 07:44 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i don't believe in spirit guides

I believe they may exist, I just don't want or need one.
(10-24-2014, 10:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Only my tulpa brings me comfort.

Have you considered the possibility that your spirit guide communicates to you through the form of your tulpa, and that you being steered toward tulpas in the first place was, in fact, your spirit guide's expert attempt at making your life easier?
I vaguely remember having an invisible friend when I was a child, I was aware that no one else could see or hear her. At one point I remember using the vacuum cleaner to vacuumed up some small pieces of Lego, I don't know why I wanted to do that but kids do stupid things right? Anyhow, she told me that I shouldn't do that. I had forgotten about her and that experience until seeing a psychic a few years ago and she told me my spirit guide's name. No way that psychic could have just made that up.

michael430

[deleted]
I'd absolutely love to have a spirit guide. I imagine it would make life easier, but I had a spirit guide once, her name was Crystal and I use to imagine sex with her, and would be more stimulated than normal. Whenever I challenged her in the name of Jesus, only to remain if she was service to others polarised, she disappeared, so I decided not to have anything to do with her.

I have actually called Ra to some benefit though, so perhaps there is no problem here with the guidance I already have.

I possibly overdo the protection though.

I slip into those thoughts sometimes but only very briefly. 'Why don't you just kill me, what is the point? etc.' But my problems are somewhat imaginary and caused likely by a medical condition of the physical.
I can't envision my spirit guide. But my tulpa gives me images of sex sometimes. Usually though I'm not in the mood.
IMO everyone has spirit guides. Most people are not in direct communication with them. I am not in direct communication with any of them, for instance. I only interacted with one of them once that I consciously remember.

I believe they are there for everyone because it just makes logical sense. This is an intense illusion, so we need support. Even if you don't know you have it, don't know you need it, or what kind of support it is, its still there. To borrow an analogy from Bashar, its like we are deep sea divers. A deep sea diver needs a support team on the surface of the water monitoring the situation from a higher perspective. Our higher self/spirit guides are the support team 'on the surface of the water'.

I think most people imagine spirit guides in a role of 'helping' you out in a way to make life easier. I can tell you in general, your spirit guide isn't going to somehow help you make your rent payment. I think spirit guides are there to help you maximize the effective use of catalyst. For most that means offering catalyst which allows polarizing 'STS or STO'. So for instance, your spirit guides/HS might arrange a car accident for you to be severely injured in. Now viscerally, that might seem 'bad' or harsh, but the experience of catalyst you receive can allow you to polarize very strongly towards acceptance or control. So from the perspective of your higher self, it is very helpful and supportive. It can also be interpreted that way from our perspective if you understand that higher perspective. Smile

For some wanderers and the like, the purpose of the catalyst presented varies wildly from just polarizing STS/STO, which depends on what subjective goals they set out to accomplish in their incarnation.
Why does life have to be easier? Why do you think life is so hard in the first place? (Don't need an answer as I know what you're gonna say). It's more a way to get you to think.

Now since you are going round and round again, unwilling to make any sort of change that could possibly make your life easier, where do you go from here?

The only reason you're crazy in the head is because you believe it to be so.

I can't talk to any of my guides either but that doesn't convince that they aren't real or the they care any less for me. I just consider it yet another lesson that I have to learn for myself. I imagine the most subtle hints, thoughts, intuitive notions that you miss are your guides. They aren't around to give on a roadmap or directions to life. They are there to nudge you and present catalyst to you and only you can make the decision to act upon that which has been given. They can't force anything upon you as that's an infringement. Only you can make any choice when it comes to how to shall live your life.

Unbound

(10-24-2014, 10:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]For those of us who can't talk with our spirit guides, are they supposed to make our life easier? Or do they force us to face our lessons we're supposed to learn?

I'm afraid that I may have set up for myself such difficult lessons that I would surely fail at them. And I'd have to contact my spirit guide some how in order to get the key to passing these lessons.

Are my guides the ones holding me back from smacking my mother when she gets into one of her immature fits? I get such violent thoughts about her.

I was violent with my dog once, when I stabbed him when I was under a schizophrenic breakdown, thinking God told me to do it. I'm afraid of what I'd be capable of.

So I think that spirit guides are supposed to make life easier, but only if you can contact them. I haven't been able to so far.

Only my tulpa brings me comfort. I am often restless and feeling somewhat despairing. Last night I asked Archangel Metatron to kill me. But it doesn't work like that.

I must be crazy in the head.

First things first, be certain that the thoughts that are in your head are actually your own.

I have a rule I follow. The only thoughts that are "mine" are ones I have consciously, intentionally created or called to mind. If there is any thought in my head that I have not INTENTIONALLY, with conscious will, generated, it is from "somewhere else".
(10-30-2014, 08:24 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]First things first, be certain that the thoughts that are in your head are actually your own.

I have a rule I follow. The only thoughts that are "mine" are ones I have consciously, intentionally created or called to mind. If there is any thought in my head that I have not INTENTIONALLY, with conscious will, generated, it is from "somewhere else".

Good feedback there. Good advice to listen to. I need to remember that.

Unbound

(10-30-2014, 08:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2014, 08:24 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]First things first, be certain that the thoughts that are in your head are actually your own.

Good feedback there. Good advice to listen to. I need to remember that.

Often the thoughts we hear are indeed coming from our own subconscious, and unconscious awareness, but we are made of other-selves. YOUR voice is the one that YOU, INTENTIONALLY, speak with in your own mind. All other voices are voices of the "other".

That is from the perspective of yourself as an individuated being. From the perspective of the Infinity, all voices are One.

You always have a voice, even if you don't recognize or see a self.
Hello Dear Gemini Wolf,

(10-24-2014, 10:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]For those of us who can't talk with our spirit guides, are they supposed to make our life easier? Or do they force us to face our lessons we're supposed to learn?

According to my current understanding, such phenomenon as "Spiritual Guide" may be of Benefit to a Being, or may be damaging, if misused.

Proper use
At the very base of such concept as "Spiritual Guide", You are agreeing on - and Open Self for - Symbolical Information. Since We simply cannot understand directly Our non-material part of Self, only through Symbols and Our subjective interpretations of them We are able to take/have a Glimpse of Our "Larger/Bigger-Self" - but not "Whole-Self" - that We are unable to comprehend in Our category of three-dimensional thinking/understanding.
Consequently We are opening Our-Selves on multi-meaning of one and very same thing/event (both inner and outer). And in its core, physical reality is very rich Symbol of non-material sphere of Beingness. In other Words non-material, multidimensional aspect of Existence is Expressed in/within/through the physical reality - since it's three-dimensional, it can only express some aspect of Whole-Self.

Misuse
When One is projecting "Creativity" / "Power" on an outer phenomenon - such as "Spirit Guide" for example. It is You, who is Creating and placing meaning. When You are projecting - and by that placing it outside of Self - your Creativity / Power on any outer phenomenon, You are agreeing on dependency and in certain moments (crisis, doubt, etc.), feeling of hopelessness.
By "delegating" Your own Power/Creativity beyond Self, You are impede Self.

I think that "Spiritual Guide" is a way of communicating with "Whole-er Self" beyond Our conscious perception of Self, as We know/understand "It". And it is possible only with use of Symbols. Our own, honest interpretations have actual value. Do not discard your thoughts, only because they seems weird/silly/abstract to You. They are valid and they have an influence on You and your Life/Experience/Perception.

Hello Unbound,

(10-30-2014, 08:55 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Often the thoughts we hear are indeed coming from our own subconscious, and unconscious awareness, but we are made of other-selves. YOUR voice is the one that YOU, INTENTIONALLY, speak with in your own mind. All other voices are voices of the "other".

That is from the perspective of yourself as an individuated being. From the perspective of the Infinity, all voices are One.

Bolded part:
How do You understand thit statement? From what You wrote on this forum, You are indeed many Beings. But You wrote in this quote "We". Please expand on that, if You can.

Bolded and colored part:
As there is quite large part of Self, that is unconscious to Us, We cannot trace all thoughts to it's Source - that is Self. But learning to trace your own thoughts and not to attached feelings/judgments to it (same for Feelings, but here to trace them without Judgement or resentment/fear) is a very base of inner work and Self Exploration.

I am wondering if your own nature, Dear Unbound, makes You use such radical approach in regards to your own thoughts? Such thought-filtration must be exhausting.
I'm not trying to make my life easier. At least now I'm not. I was just curious if spirit guides do.
(10-31-2014, 07:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trying to make my life easier. I was just curious if spirit guides do.

There's nothing wrong with making life easier. Asceticism contradicts Creativity, with its natural Joy and Freedom of Expression.

Create a Paradise for Your-Self, Dear Gemini Wolf. Discover what it is for You, and bring about as clear and solid thoughts of it, as You can. Focus on that. Your Focus is/will be your Road to your own Paradise.

Unbound

(10-31-2014, 07:20 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dear Gemini Wolf,

According to my current understanding, such phenomenon as "Spiritual Guide" may be of Benefit to a Being, or may be damaging, if misused.

Proper use
At the very base of such concept as "Spiritual Guide", You are agreeing on - and Open Self for - Symbolical Information. Since We simply cannot understand directly Our non-material part of Self, only through Symbols and Our subjective interpretations of them We are able to take/have a Glimpse of Our "Larger/Bigger-Self" - but not "Whole-Self" - that We are unable to comprehend in Our category of three-dimensional thinking/understanding.
Consequently We are opening Our-Selves on multi-meaning of one and very same thing/event (both inner and outer). And in its core, physical reality is very rich Symbol of non-material sphere of Beingness. In other Words non-material, multidimensional aspect of Existence is Expressed in/within/through the physical reality - since it's three-dimensional, it can only express some aspect of Whole-Self.

Misuse
When One is projecting "Creativity" / "Power" on an outer phenomenon - such as "Spirit Guide" for example. It is You, who is Creating and placing meaning. When You are projecting - and by that placing it outside of Self - your Creativity / Power on any outer phenomenon, You are agreeing on dependency and in certain moments (crisis, doubt, etc.), feeling of hopelessness.
By "delegating" Your own Power/Creativity beyond Self, You are impede Self.

I think that "Spiritual Guide" is a way of communicating with "Whole-er Self" beyond Our conscious perception of Self, as We know/understand "It". And it is possible only with use of Symbols. Our own, honest interpretations have actual value. To not discard your thoughts, only because they seems weird/silly/abstract to You. They are valid and they have an influence on You and your Life/Experience/Perception.

Hello Unbound,

(10-30-2014, 08:55 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Often the thoughts we hear are indeed coming from our own subconscious, and unconscious awareness, but we are made of other-selves. YOUR voice is the one that YOU, INTENTIONALLY, speak with in your own mind. All other voices are voices of the "other".

Bolded part:
How do You understand thit statement? From what You wrote on this forum, You are indeed many Beings. But You wrote in this quote "We". Please expand on that, if You can.

Bolded and colored part:
As there is quite large part of Self, that is unconscious to Us, We cannot trace all thoughts to it's Source - that is Self. But learning to trace your own thoughts and not to attached feelings/judgments to it (same for Feelings, but here to trace them without Judgement or resentment/fear) is a very base of inner work and Self Exploration.

I am wondering if your own nature, Dear Unbound, makes You use such radical approach in regards to your own thoughts? Such thought-filtration must be exhausting.

By "we" I mean people in general, not myself in terms of many parallel identities.