Bring4th

Full Version: Atlantis Rising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many channelled messages refer to a new "rising of Atlantis" as the Earth becomes 4D magnetised. Surely this does not mean that the physical buildings and structures will suddenly reappear.
Is this to be taken metaphorically?
If so what do you think this will be?
Maybe an archaic revival of sorts?

Love & Light
"Atlantis Rising" is a book by Patricia Cori. Very interesting book.....you might like it.
(03-07-2010, 08:10 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Many channelled messages refer to a new "rising of Atlantis" as the Earth becomes 4D magnetised. Surely this does not mean that the physical buildings and structures will suddenly reappear.
Love & Light

At the Sons of the Law of One Archive page:

Sons of the Law of One Podcast Archive Page

you may download (or stream) readings from Patricia Cori's Atlantis Rising book.

Direct link for download of Podcast #36 ("Atlantis Chronicles, part 1"):
Atlantis Chronicles, part 1

Another selection from this book, Podcast #42, Yzhnuni and the Crystal Skulls, is not on the archive page yet; but you can listen to a direct stream on the main Podcast page:
Sons of the Law of One Podcast Page

Most of the podcasts available here are excellent (with the exceptions of #40 and #41, which are rather weak material). I listen to these over and over....they are very uplifting. I recommend them highly.

Podcast #17, Hatonn
Hatonn
is an old recording of Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert, and others, channeling (Pre-Ra), in the 1960s.
Thanks Eddie, will go and do some reading.
Ashim, thanks for the topic, and Eddie, thanks for the link.

I'm reading the background information from that link and I love this line:
"The Sons of the Law of One were busy developing tools of mass instruction about God and his plans for mankind."

This site is a "a tool of mass instruction" and I'm very happy that we get to build it together.

I'm still exploring the material, and will comment on Ashim's original question after I do some more study.
This article may be of interest to you. It speaks of how the crust of earth can slide around to balance the rotation, and of Atlantis possibly being where no one has looked for it; beneath Antarctica.

http://www.viewzone.com/changingnorth.html

Oh, this article also puts the sinking of Atlantis at 11,000 BC, which corresponds both to Ra and to Edgar Cayce.

fairyfarmgirl

(03-09-2010, 02:53 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]This article may be of interest to you. It speaks of how the crust of earth can slide around to balance the rotation, and of Atlantis possibly being where no one has looked for it; beneath Antarctica.

http://www.viewzone.com/changingnorth.html

Oh, this article also puts the sinking of Atlantis at 11,000 BC, which corresponds both to Ra and to Edgar Cayce.

Thank you! This resonates with me deeply!

fairyfarmgirl
(03-07-2010, 08:10 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Many channelled messages refer to a new "rising of Atlantis" as the Earth becomes 4D magnetised. Surely this does not mean that the physical buildings and structures will suddenly reappear.
Is this to be taken metaphorically?
If so what do you think this will be?
Maybe an archaic revival of sorts?

Love & Light

Ra speaks of Atlantean entities relocating to Turkey, Tibet etc. Perhaps the rising is the reappearance of concepts and developed powers preserved by decendants comming to light. Response to termoil?
Yes Brad N. I believe that is what all the commotion is about. It is to wake up all the different factions. All our storylines are interwoven in a most intricate and beautiful way.
We are the ancestors and WE are rising.

Love & Light
(03-14-2010, 01:55 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Brad N. I believe that is what all the commotion is about. It is to wake up all the different factions. All our storylines are interwoven in a most intricate and beautiful way.
We are the ancestors and WE are rising.

Love & Light

Do you mean we are the descendants? or we are the ancestors reincarnated? My sister remembers Mu.
I can only speak of my own history and mission. There are many 'levels' to the Creation.
There are wanderers here from Atlantis/ Mu. Those that polarised to the Light before the destruction ensued. They managed to 'upload' into the Akashic record through crystals. Most have decided to return for this 'instalment' as they are karmically 'linked' to the events playing out on Earth.
Then there are wanderers from other parts of the Creation all eager to get on board for this grand adventure. The incarnation offers oppertunity for growth on both a micro- as well as a macroscopic level - all tickets were sold out for this one.

There are also many Souls here to complete their 3D Cycle. They were given 'priority'.
Part of the Game is to find out who you are and the reasons for being here.

Love & Light
No one is incarnating to due further 3D work Q'uo has said. All continuing to come are no either 4D ready or wanderers.

As for "the game", the higher self presents the circumstances to choose the path of one's mission when the time is appropriate. It is up to the entity to make that choice based on their desire to consciously or unconsciously gain polarity, and if the entity makes the wrong choice, the opportunity will be presented again. I missed my boat several times over these last few years until I was put in circumstances that required me to change my thought, my action, my understandings, and my choices.
(03-14-2010, 01:39 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]No one is incarnating to due further 3D work Q'uo has said. All continuing to come are no either 4D ready or wanderers.

As for "the game", the higher self presents the circumstances to choose the path of one's mission when the time is appropriate. It is up to the entity to make that choice based on their desire to consciously or unconsciously gain polarity, and if the entity makes the wrong choice, the opportunity will be presented again. I missed my boat several times over these last few years until I was put in circumstances that required me to change my thought, my action, my understandings, and my choices.

Interesting perspective. I have no idea how many times I may have missed the boat, as I don't think I've been presented in the past with anything that could definitively have given me a conscious choice to make with regard to polarity. It wasn't until I found the LOO that I even knew there was a boat. Since then, I don't consciously know of any times I've rejected my intuition. But then, I'm pretty sure I'm not as far along as I could be if I had from an early age practiced diligently the practices I do now.