Bring4th

Full Version: Breaking the Cycle of Reincarnation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know briefly what we need to do in this life in order to not have to reincarnate? I don't want to get to the other side and then decide I want to come back because of creating more lessons for myself. I want to be done with my lessons.

Is it all about karma? And can all this karma be eliminated through me forgiving others? I've got nothing left to forgive. Everything I needed to I have forgiven that I'm aware of. I don't want subconscious karma to hold me fixed to Earth. I believe I am a wanderer from another world, and I want to go home.
I'm sorry to tell you this, Gem, but to break your cycle of reincarnation, I believe one big step might be to learn how to fully enjoy 3D life. If you're miserable and wanting to go home all the time, your Higher Self might decide to take another go at learning how to enjoy this place. Part of being in 3D is the veil, that prevents us from knowing specifically what our Higher Self truly wants - when you pass on, your point of view will be so wildly different than the one you have now, you really can't possibly know what you will want to do after you leave this vehicle.

It's not about being done with lessons, either. The Creator is always desiring to learn, therefore we are always learning for the Creator. The trick is re-learning how to learn the way we did as children - where all play was learning, and all learning was play.
Oh, you don't have to be sorry. I do enjoy my 3D life.

I like what you say about learning as children who play.

Thank you for your feedback. It was what I needed to hear.
I love you very much, Gem. Glad I could provide the words you needed, even if I'm not always good at the tough love part. You are a beautiful and wonderfully important part of the Creator, and Earth's light would definitely be dimmer without you. Thank you for your service.
Thanks for the love Jade. I don't get that much in my life. Thank you for your support.
I'm listening to good music and I feel better now.
Honestly I thought with a tulpa I'd never feel down again.
But I do get down. The tulpa can often make me feel better, but not always.
Your posts have such encouragement behind them.

And your words probably saved me years of regret in the afterlife.
Regret that I didn't really fully appreciate my being here.
But now I can do that. I can appreciate my life here.
The music helps. And having this site helps.
Not being suicidal now even helps.
So much to look forward to.
I even have a book I'm reading that I want to finish. The 3rd one in a trilogy.

michael430

[deleted]
(10-24-2014, 11:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know briefly what we need to do in this life in order to not have to reincarnate? I don't want to get to the other side and then decide I want to come back because of creating more lessons for myself. I want to be done with my lessons.

Is it all about karma? And can all this karma be eliminated through me forgiving others? I've got nothing left to forgive. Everything I needed to I have forgiven that I'm aware of. I don't want subconscious karma to hold me fixed to Earth. I believe I am a wanderer from another world, and I want to go home.

It is only desire that keeps you here.

And it is only weariness that makes you want to leave here. Home is wherever you find vibrational alignment with, because location is an illusion for a being who is spaceless, and timeless. Home is where the heart is. The heart becomes available when resistance is released.

After you rest, and are recharged, you may be surprised by what you want. Life looks different to the rejuvenated, than it does to the weary. It is not seen as a burden to be lifted, but rather an opportunity to be utilized.
"Avoid going into the white light." Simon Parkes
(10-26-2014, 08:05 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]"Avoid going into the white light." Simon Parkes

I've heard that before. But wouldn't you then walk the Earth endlessly as a ghost, and not see a paradise place?
can ghosts read stuff online? if i have wifi i can be a ghost!
(10-26-2014, 02:27 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It is only desire that keeps you here.

And it is only weariness that makes you want to leave here. Home is wherever you find vibrational alignment with, because location is an illusion for a being who is spaceless, and timeless. Home is where the heart is. The heart becomes available when resistance is released.

After you rest, and are recharged, you may be surprised by what you want. Life looks different to the rejuvenated, than it does to the weary. It is not seen as a burden to be lifted, but rather an opportunity to be utilized.

I tuned into the Logos, and the weariness left me, at least temporarily. It was a soreness, an anxiety in my heart. Probably about having to work tomorrow, but I should be so fortunate. It's hard because my mom talks about suicide too.
i don't think i'll want to reincarnate again...but then again forever is a long time
That is unless I'm going to a higher density. I wouldn't mind incarnating then I don't think.
Or at least in another life having a different kind of mother. One that I'm closer to.

Yeah, in the scheme of forever, I probably would eventually want to reincarnate, particularly if I knew all my past lives.

I heard that your guides talk you into reincarnating. Like so you won't be left behind when everyone else incarnates.
If I hadn't incarnated here and now, I wouldn't know all of your beautiful faces like I do, so I have no regrets, and will probably do this again. I have a feeling most of you will, too. It's just hard mode right now. Seniority of vibration and all that jazz.
You're right Jade. At least I have my health.
(10-24-2014, 11:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know briefly what we need to do in this life in order to not have to reincarnate? I want to be done with my lessons.

Wolf, I could do some guessing about your status, but it likely would be in error. I'll just be simple and point out what I have picked up from Ra. 3D Life is not lessons to learn, just experiences to be had. During time/space, you and your higher self will study previous experiences and decide which new ones would be of benefit or be necessary at all.

In each space/time life, we get knocked around by catalyst, some of which is random but most probably is loosely programmed in. That's the thing that kind of resembles the "karma" described in various texts. It's those experiences that you wanted this time.

People can be very "fed up with experiences," and that itself is an experience. We help ourselves by meditating, in order to make the best possible data connection with our higher self and then act as we derive some hints from that. I wish I could be more explicit than this, but Ra wasn't in the LOO, so I'm stuck for now.

I wish you the very best, which is what you deserve.

Unbound

(10-26-2014, 08:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That is unless I'm going to a higher density. I wouldn't mind incarnating then I don't think.
Or at least in another life having a different kind of mother. One that I'm closer to.

Yeah, in the scheme of forever, I probably would eventually want to reincarnate, particularly if I knew all my past lives.

I heard that your guides talk you into reincarnating. Like so you won't be left behind when everyone else incarnates.

You've made every decision on your own. Guides do not try to convince one to incarnate. This isn't the first time you have incarnated, and I know it won't be your last (because you're not actually that kind of being).

If you ask me, your whole struggle with your life is a microcosm or miniature of your reincarnation pattern. You swing, swing, swing, back and forth, back and forth. One moment you are high on life and ready and willing to do more, to continue on in life with interest. The next you are talking about wanting to leave and never come back again.

Make a choice and focus yourself, man.
Wow, did I say all that after we had our last wonderful discussion? I'm wondering what lies ahead in my journey.
Reincarnation is all good, if that's what I need.

Unbound

Acceptance leads to release and release to freedom. When we accept what we must experience, we are freed from its necessity, having already, in some form, then completed that experience. The choice then is no longer about what we must experience but what we want to experience.
So reincarnation becomes a want rather than a need?

Unbound

Yes, and then beyond that it is seen that you are, in fact, always incarnated and dis-incarnate simultaneously. Then you are freed because the system of reincarnation collapses due to your perception of their complete simultaneity which makes the whole thing neutralized as there is no longer an awareness traveling between the two but rather the entire circuit is perceived in its entirety. This is one of the realizations that occurs, although perhaps through infinitely varied imagery, prior to sixth density I believe.

I believe it is in sixth density that reincarnation proper "stops" as an experience of separated awareness between densities and the experience of the aspects of one's consciousness activated on those planes. The "goal" is to eventually get all of those parts and pieces raised up to the highest density where you will all meet and become One, thus becoming the Two with the One to be integrated and unified again back as One.

So, in fact, reincarnation is the engine that drives the progression through all the densities and to unification with oneself. Then, once there is unification, there is the next great mystery, but that is for each when they reach it.

The Higher Self is the "image" being created by all the progression of your selves at the sixth-density and is basically the holographic representation of your total progress towards yourself, inclusive of all your past, parallel and future incarnations as they all journey in awareness towards eachother, each seeking to become more and more aware of the one self that you are, however fast or slow they are doing so.
If I'm experiencing incarnate and disincarnate simultaneously, my awareness doesn't allow me to see the disincarnate side of my being.

Unbound

Aha That's the whole point of the veil.
(10-27-2014, 02:27 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2014, 11:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know briefly what we need to do in this life in order to not have to reincarnate? I want to be done with my lessons.

Wolf, I could do some guessing about your status, but it likely would be in error. I'll just be simple and point out what I have picked up from Ra. 3D Life is not lessons to learn, just experiences to be had. During time/space, you and your higher self will study previous experiences and decide which new ones would be of benefit or be necessary at all.

In each space/time life, we get knocked around by catalyst, some of which is random but most probably is loosely programmed in. That's the thing that kind of resembles the "karma" described in various texts. It's those experiences that you wanted this time.

People can be very "fed up with experiences," and that itself is an experience. We help ourselves by meditating, in order to make the best possible data connection with our higher self and then act as we derive some hints from that. I wish I could be more explicit than this, but Ra wasn't in the LOO, so I'm stuck for now.

I wish you the very best, which is what you deserve.

This. That lessons stuff just brings unnecessary anxiety. Since we have as much time as we need, relaxing is way better than viewing everything as catalysts and lessons. I wish I could put that in practice for myself though.

So easy to preach though. So much fun.
(10-27-2014, 03:56 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Acceptance leads to release and release to freedom. When we accept what we must experience, we are freed from its necessity, having already, in some form, then completed that experience. The choice then is no longer about what we must experience but what we want to experience.
Surely the same type of beauty,peace,joy and ease that is readily available in higher densities isn't accessible on a perpetual basis here and now in this illusion and on this planet, right? Or can you actually live a truly joyful life right now?
It's possible to live joyfully in the now, it's the goal we all try to have and experience from time to time. We're just also experiencing the rich, deep beauty of melancholy and loss, the path that the journey takes us on and not necessarily the destination, and the joy and reward of learning to love ourselves as imperfect beings.
Oh boy does the veil make it hard to appreciate ourselves as human beings.
I want to live joyfully in the now. To not be pained by reality.

Unbound

(10-28-2014, 06:18 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2014, 03:56 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Acceptance leads to release and release to freedom. When we accept what we must experience, we are freed from its necessity, having already, in some form, then completed that experience. The choice then is no longer about what we must experience but what we want to experience.
Surely the same type of beauty,peace,joy and ease that is readily available in higher densities isn't accessible on a perpetual basis here and now in this illusion and on this planet, right? Or can you actually live a truly joyful life right now?

Sure it is possible to do that, but that requires balance in the mind and peace in the heart. These things are easily available in the higher densities because the mind is not separated between the manifest, conscious mind and the unmanifest, unconscious mind. Instead we are veiled by beliefs in the necessity of particular thoughts or patterns of thoughts. Life requires no thinking, truly, only living. Thinking is just a tool for deciding how to live.

Right now, the most conflict people are experiencing on this world is with "how to live".
(10-28-2014, 01:21 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, the most conflict people are experiencing on this world is with "how to live".

I suppose this is inherent in our metaphysical location within the shift
(10-24-2014, 11:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know briefly what we need to do in this life in order to not have to reincarnate? I don't want to get to the other side and then decide I want to come back because of creating more lessons for myself. I want to be done with my lessons.

This may be my own belief colouring this, but I was under the impression that we didn't HAVE to do anything.

That due to free will we could literally do whatever the heck we wanted to. So if you didn't want to incarnate you could hang out for a million years.

If you really wanted to.

Now as to how to keep yourself from incarnating...

I don't know.

This life is a unique personality. Crafted by pre-life choices and in-life experiences. What you feel here in the now may not carry over 100% once you say goodbye to your body this time around.

It is my understanding from an intuitive stance, and somewhat from TLOO, that when you die you are not consumed by your more full self.

Rather who you have always been is remembered and you become more fully yourself.

It is an additive experience, not a subtractive one.

Which would imply to me that your(this life's desires) are taken into consideration once you are on the other side.

If you are really a wanderer from another world/density, then from what I remember in TLOO, it is highly unlikely that you will become beholden to any Karmic ties in this life. That when you entered this density and body, there was a(as I imagine it) thin film or membrane protecting you from Karmic stuff.

Kinda like Karma being water and this "film" being hydrophobic. simply not allowing any of Karma to actually grab on.

Of course, I can't actually say what happens when we die. Perhaps TLOO is indeed wishful thinking and there is just void. Or perhaps TLOO is absolutely correct.

Maybe it is even something else.

Until we all experience death, we won't know for sure. All we can do is trust our intuition, and make the most of life and the opportunities for personal growth and just generally having fun.

Really, it is 50/50. There is either something more, or there isn't.

There is not much point to worrying. Since life now is certain, I figure that it is life now that I will focus on. I will try my best to be a good person, based on my moral compass and intuitive sense of what is good, and I will do my best to really enjoy this life to the fullest.

After all, none of us are making it out alive. We are all born to die. :-P

I of course believe in the immortality of consciousness. And in TLOO.

So for me the perspective above is tinted by a multi-life perspective and an understanding of infinity.

Which often makes me feel outside of the game. And misunderstood by everyone that is so wrapped up in material reality.

In the idea that getting a job, marrying, having kids, and dying is all there is.

That nations matter and politics are just a fact of life. That the way things are, are the way they are meant to be. And can't be changed.

That everything is black and white. There is no middle ground. You are either good or evil. It is either day or night. Cold or hot. Past or future.

I used to think that I didn't have faith. That only a Christian, or other religious person, could have faith. I actually thought I was Atheistic.

But I have since realized that I have tons of faith. I used to need validation from science to believe anything. I needed hard fact that could not be changed. Statistics, data.

Then I read TLOO and realized that everything I really did believe was mostly summed up in a succinct fashion by Ra.

And that my faith was impossibly powerful.

I feel like I am getting off topic a little(actually a lot. sorry), which I often do in face to face convo's too, but I am trying to say that I feel it is very likely that you will get to do whatever you want once you die.

I think there is not much you need be worried about with regards to death or life, or living again.

Eternity means no beginning or end.
Infinite adventure. Infinite experience. Infinite possibility.

I mean't this to be uplifting for you, but have managed to get myself super super excited all over again. lol :-D

p.s
I realized a little bit after I started writing that you totally weren't saying that we HAD to reincarnate. but rather that you just didn't want to. And were wondering if there was a way to make that cycle stop. So I changed my point soon after that and I hope it got through as such.
Pages: 1 2