Bring4th

Full Version: The distinction between unconditional love and universal love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it is of some importance that Ra references the green ray as being that of 'universal love', rather than using the descriptor of the more common 'unconditional love'. The reason why, is this:

* you can have 'unconditional love' for a person, dog, or a thing. That love is total, and is open, and is genuine. A pet can have unconditional love for it's owner.

* but universal love has no object, or sets no boundaries on that love being offered. Universal Love is exactly that: it radiates out to all beings and all things. It sees positive entities with the same fondness as it does negative beings. It recognises the other as self, in all ways.

- -

Unconditional Love is relatively easy. Find someone who likes you, appreciates you, loves you, and respects you, and you will return the love without hesitation. A pet can offer this to its owner, as a second density entity. But a second density entity does not have/is not capable of universal love. It will treat it's owner/family different from those that are not it's owner/family. It's love is offered to a fellow member of it's tribe, as Ra so eloquently describes.

Universal Love is the true opening of Green Ray. It marks the distinction point between a positively oriented entity, and a negatively oriented entity. A positive entity is always trying to expand and open Green Ray more, a negative entity is forever trying to close the gates to seeing the universe as self, and rather concentrating on developing it's own patch of turf: itself.

graduation into 4d does not mean a full opening/flowering of the 4th chakra. 4d positives still see the need to fight; cannot see all others as being of self.

But Universal Love is something different indeed to Unconditional Love.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=u...e&l=30&o=r

michael430

[deleted]
I don't think unconditional love is easy at all for humans, myself included. To unconditionally love a pet or animal is easy, because they aren't trying to control you or judge you, or disagree with your comfort zones, and they LOVE YOU unconditionally.

If we really examine our feelings (in general, no one here in particular), it may shed some light. For instance, a family member or a friend dies. You suddenly see all the good, and all the supposed bad just falls away. What you are left with is the core of love you felt for that person (unconditional love) no matter what they ever did or did not do. How often are we able to achieve this level of love in 3D while our acquaintance is alive and healthy?

Universal love and unconditional love, both, to me, require detachment (which sounds counterintuitive). One must detach from the person or the universe if one is to experience unconditional acceptance and love—otherwise, one is attached and concerned with outcomes.
(10-25-2014, 01:15 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Universal love and unconditional love, both, to me, require detachment (which sounds counterintuitive). One must detach from the person or the universe if one is to experience unconditional acceptance and love—otherwise, one is attached and concerned with outcomes.

This is very true in my experience as well. It has been a slow and steady process, but I feel it is getting easier and easier and has allowed me to experience greater love.

Unbound

I frame it in terms of "limitless love" which is both unconditional and universal. Love that is conditional isn't really universal because it has been limited and love that is universal can't really be conditional, otherwise it's not unconditional and applicable to the All.

Instead, I would rather put my focus on the act of qualifying love. What is love? What is acceptance? What does it mean for something to be unconditional or universal? These are words being put together to try and create an idea of a particular ideal that within us we feel and resonate with.

Love is the focus of infinity upon being finite. This means that universal, unconditional love, means a focus upon the All. This is, I imagine, considerably larger and more difficult a task than most would assume and the achievement thereof is the equivalent with union with the Creator. In that, I see that there are more efforts towards striving than actual occurrences of this from beings although of course, the Creator is doing it always, constantly, forever and eternal.
Doesn't mean anything, reasons create circles. Ra is a reason, it is just another road block. Focus upon the all doesn't mean anything, love and hate don't mean anything. There is no free will here except for the striving towards it running through classic imprints. Eternal means nothings, creator means nothing.

Display doesn't forego anything in the end. Meaningless words and reasons will be what they are meaningless. Hurry up and embrace it and stop distinguishing sides or I'll delete you Wink
(11-12-2014, 06:47 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Meaningless words

[Image: 1L1dSHH.jpg]
Robot.
(11-12-2014, 10:45 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2014, 06:47 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Meaningless words

[Image: 1L1dSHH.jpg]

Not much crying happens for me nowdays. Just satisfaction when you fail to counteract me. The most superior rat always wins son.
Superior to whom? There's only one of us here, innit? Hurry up and embrace it and stop distinguishing sides or I'll delete you Wink