Bring4th

Full Version: Birth Rate Reducing..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moving to 4th density. Notice much news aligning with the transition.. particularly since 2012, for example move to healthier foods, science and spiritual coming together much greater corruption being exposed and overall transparency in governments and change in established patriarchs, eg India and Indonesian recent elections.. Now in relation the subject, there was discussion about birth rates discussion in Abrupt vs Gradual Harvest.. ANd in a more recent post, I cannot recall where? It triggered interest within me today when Victoria reading news, Australia birth rates are shown as 1.76 and overall trend in decline in Australia since Global Financial Crisis. However it mentions Japan and Singapore it is 1.3 and 1.4 and other countries decreasing
It is interesting as in one of the Transcripts and\or Ra material it mentions the population will diminish as moving into harvest zone, and that within a generation population could dramatically decrease in the world, by for instance reduced birthrate. RA mentions the transitions period possible 100 to 700 years?

Has anyone noticed much in there countries of physical living?

.. even glimpsing at friends or people I know of very few that have more than 2 kids..Only older generation. What are your thoughts, perceptions, views on this?
New projections from theorists suggest that the population increase will slow down and perhaps eventually decline. Here's a document from the UN about world population projections: http://www.un.org/esa/population/publica...0final.pdf

On page 13, you can see projections going up to 2300, where it's acknowledged that the population may continue to skyrocket, but in the "medium" estimation, we don't peak past 9.1 billion and stay right around there, and in the "low" projection, population reduces to around 2.3 billion by 2300. I think it is likely that this will happen.

I see it as a natural correlation to the forming of a social memory complex. The social memory complex mind will necessarily include a connection to the planet, and as it forms it will continue to feed the unconscious (or conscious) desires of the people within the complex. The memory complex mind may just work it out to where there will be a limited number of people who desire to have children, a number which is determined through the natural connection to the Earth and accounting for what size population can be handled by the Earth.
Last year I thought that the changes were going to be slow, closer to the 700 than to the 100 years for transition, but I'm not so sure now. It feels (to me) that it's going to be the other way round. It is really possible that we'll live to see important changes!
Some of my friends are telling how the vegan restaurants in our city have double or more in two years. It's just starting!! Really exiting, don't you think? I can't wait to see more! BigSmile
As someone who used to be pretty concerned about population growth, I realized it's severely controlling (possibly in the worst metaphysical way) to worry about people's sexual interaction/desires. If you want to have three babies, how wonderful..see it for what it is..pure emotion. I can't know what a person's catalyst involves, so I wouldn't want to interfere with their creative desires. Not pointing any fingers..just offering opinion Smile

This goes in tandem with the expanding earth thread below. Since the world we're moving into participates with thought (it always is) more directly, who is to say the new earth isn't twice the size or capable of supporting a huge population by way of some metaphysical means? It certainly seems right to decide not to have children because of concerns for the future..it can be a personal decision..but I'm learning to become more conscious of the thoughts I send out and what that might be doing metaphysically. I used to get bothered by people who wanted a large family, but it's like, why? Since thoughts are symbols, that kind of thinking is perhaps an attempt at sexual repression and control. We are so used to thinking linearly and logically with our third density minds, instead of creating an environment of acceptance and harmony through emotion and feeling.

We co-create the new sphere through thought and beingness. The influx of green ray energy comes through you.. "The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love."

It looks like things aren't thinning out anyway Tongue

"The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life."

"Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life;"