Bring4th

Full Version: why I look like 20 ?what's the caterlist mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I have a new place with a new group of people when they ask my age
,embarass always happen . I'm a boy was born in 1983 but look like 20 at most
I'm thin like a girl and very silent and my voice is low that can't hear .

Why I take this tool to my life before I was born ?
Why the catalist is more and more heavy these days ?
[removed]
I would be happy that you have genetics that make you look younger than you are. Some people are naturally introverts as a personality trait.

I don't believe anyone can tell you why you choose some personal traits for incarnation, its probably something you have developed over the course of many life times than anything else in my opinion.

I believe catalyst becomes more intensive when we aren't addressing the issues life is trying to teach us.

Take care and the best of luck on your journey.
Women are all about that bass that bass that bass. Talk deep and loud brother.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
I relate to the voice quietness, can't speak loud w/o yelling & don't wanna yell. I'm afraid of attention so it's likely psychosomatic. Or difficulty gauging volume. Maybe try voice coaching or acting classes?
You need a high strung crazy friend to hang out with!
Quiet voice is probably linked to throat-chakra blockages, probably a clue to one of your big lessons here - "finding you voice" - standing up for yourself and speaking your mind. If you feel you already do this already, maybe you are just taking a trip being the strong, silent type. Since it bothers you my guess is that it's a "handicap" you gave yourself to overcome.

You need to start from the bottom up to clear your chakras to the blue-ray. You need the confidence, drive, and love to accept that you are a Creator and that your words matter. When we unlock the blue-ray we start affecting our world more, because our being rings with truth, confidence, and love.

As for appearing young:

Quote:15.6 ↥ Questioner: Then it would be very beneficial for the people of this planet in practicing the Law of One to learn ways of service. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. If you will observe those oriented through a lifetime experiential distortion complex from near the beginning of that experience, you will observe a relatively youthful, as you would call it, appearance.

So, not a bad thing. BigSmile I'm 28 and I still get ID'ed almost every time I buy cigarettes for my grandma. One clerk especially always gushes over how young I look, and how thin I am - I think society associates weight with age. So since you are thin, and haven't "filled out" like many adults, it probably adds to your youthful appearance, at least that's how I've experienced it.

Be proud! If others tease you about it, it's probably rooted in jealousy. Most people desire to look younger than they are once they are in their 20s (and beyond).
It's so happy for your assure I'm not alone .
Definitly some times I feel frustrate and illness lonely.
It's happy to see so many friends
Thanks for your life time sharing it's home like warming.
May I could get some change in future.
I'm 37 and I'm balding in front and back.
It's been said that if you bald in the front you're a thinker.
If you bald in the back you're a lover.
If you bald in both places you only think you're a lover.
(11-07-2014, 01:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 37 and I'm balding in front and back.
lol
(11-07-2014, 02:02 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2014, 01:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 37 and I'm balding in front and back.
lol

Haha made me laugh to.