Bring4th

Full Version: Earthquakes Increasing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess this is part of the "some inconvenience" that Ra spoke about....
(03-08-2010, 11:29 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I guess this is part of the "some inconvenience" that Ra spoke about....

Indeed. Just thought I would post a relevant quote here...

Ra 17.1 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.
From the sources I'm reading, earthquakes in Turkey are rather common.

Quote:"If there was a big increase in the number of magnitude 6.0s in the past decade we would know it because we would see it in the statistics," Luckett said. "We haven't seen an increase in 7.0s either."

He said scientists often see strong quakes but they don't get reported because the damage or death toll is minimal. According to USGS data, the world is hit by about 134 earthquakes a year in the 6.0- to 6.9-magnitude range — or about two a week.

"The point is that earthquakes are common and always have been," he said
Quote:Ra: This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat.

Global warming.

Quote:Ra: This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density.

Holes in the ozone due to the entropy and unusable heat?
(03-08-2010, 12:46 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat.

Global warming.

Definitely!

(03-08-2010, 12:46 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density.

Holes in the ozone due to the entropy and unusable heat?

Hmm... good point. I had always taken this passage to refer to earthquakes and volcanic explosions because I assumed "outer garment" referred to the earth's crust. Now that I re-read the quote in the light of your observation, I see that you could also take "outer garment" to refer to the atmosphere itself.

There's no way to know for sure, but holes in the ozone layer seem to fit better and more properly links the two sections of the quote.

I wonder why I never thought of that. Thank you!

P.S. I did a quick search and also found earthquakes are common in Turkey, so maybe it's just coincidental. Earthquakes have just been on my mind lately since the Haiti & Chile quakes were so dramatic, though I suppose they could either be random events or STS elite machinations.
(03-09-2010, 05:05 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Earthquake in Japan
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/02...index.html

Japan has earthquakes all the time.

(03-09-2010, 05:05 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Earthquake in Chile (again)
http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777...13101.html

This does not speak of a new one? there have been aftershocks, but no new earthquake...?
There are earthquakes all the time all over the globe, some 200 per year. That means pretty well every day and a half there is an earthquake somewhere. Only the ones which have high casualty rates are reported. The rest one typically never hears about.
The Earth changes will be minor. Much has happened to raise the frequency of Gaia, the Calling has been sufficient to avoid any "armageddon" scenarios.
There is time to prepare a Positive Harvest of a percentage as yet unheard of.
We join to send Love/Light to all of humanity, all serving the Creator in their own special way.

The spirit of the Christ along with the wisdom of Ra are with us at this time.
There is no fear.

Let us open our hearts to all.

Adonai

[Moderator note: Duplicate post deleted and multiple threads about earthquakes merged into one.]
(03-09-2010, 02:20 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The Earth changes will be minor. Much has happened to raise the frequency of Gaia, the Calling has been sufficient to avoid any "armageddon" scenarios.
There is time to prepare a Positive Harvest of a percentage as yet unheard of.
We join to send Love/Light to all of humanity, all serving the Creator in their own special way.

The spirit of the Christ along with the wisdom of Ra are with us at this time.
There is no fear.

Let us open our hearts to all.

Adonai

Beautifully said...Message recieved. Thank you.

Heart
zanny
Here's a reference for all the earthquakes of magnitude 2.5 or greater in the last 7 days:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/r...es_all.php

I didn't bother to research with earlier weeks/months/years, but there always seem to be many earthquakes going on around the world.
(03-09-2010, 01:26 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2010, 05:05 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Earthquake in Japan
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/02...index.html

Japan has earthquakes all the time.

(03-09-2010, 05:05 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Earthquake in Chile (again)
http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777...13101.html

This does not speak of a new one? there have been aftershocks, but no new earthquake...?

Aftershocks and foreshocks are earthquakes.

(03-09-2010, 01:43 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There are earthquakes all the time all over the globe, some 200 per year. That means pretty well every day and a half there is an earthquake somewhere. Only the ones which have high casualty rates are reported. The rest one typically never hears about.

There are thousands of earthquakes every week, most are minor though...
4.4 quake in LA this morning, although I didn't feel it (must have been asleep, plus that's not a large one).

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/califor...d=10113081

It may be worth mentioning that a channel I have some confidence in has been predicting a very large LA quake for Sept. this year. We'll have to wait and see. Might try and take a family vacation out of state around then. Smile
(03-16-2010, 09:33 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]4.4 quake in LA this morning, although I didn't feel it (must have been asleep, plus that's not a large one).

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/califor...d=10113081

It may be worth mentioning that a channel I have some confidence in has been predicting a very large LA quake for Sept. this year. We'll have to wait and see. Might try and take a family vacation out of state around then. Smile

That might be good. Though I'm sure you trust your heart to tell you what to do. People around the office are joking about taking the Dec. 21 day off work in 2012. Though I decided I'll be ok wherever I'm at. I might need to be in a certain place to help others.

It makes me wonder if it's somehow pretentious to stock up on food and survival stuff.
(03-16-2010, 10:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder if it's somehow pretentious to stock up on food and survival stuff.

Heh, I'm not sure! In all sincerity, I do not worry too much about the coming predicted calamities. I tend to follow the motto Bashar has given many times, that you do not need to experience something like a disaster if you do not need to have something like that happen to you to wake you up or help you on your path. Even if you are at the epicenter of whatever should happen, you do not have to be effected if you do not buy in to the idea that it has to happen to you. Hence our move to LA even though we heard of the quake prediction well over a year in advance. Guess we just can't get enough of the excitement. Wink
I just know that when I go I desire to go quick. I've had enough practice starving in this life.

ayadew

Please send much love to all victims of earthquakes.. it's truly devastating. I wouldn't want myself to grow used and indifferent to these things just because they happen more frequently
(03-17-2010, 04:26 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Please send much love to all victims of earthquakes.. it's truly devastating. I wouldn't want myself to grow used and indifferent to these things just because they happen more frequently

I agree. I do my best to send love to anyone in any situation.