Bring4th

Full Version: STS polarization question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we can all imagine what someone who is STO harvastable acts like, but at least for me, I guess the idea of a true 95% harvestable STS is more of an enigma. The way I see it... someone who may be a murderer or serial killer,who we see as the epitome of "evil" would not be 95% harvestable because they would have severe issues in their psyche and probably in most cases would not love themselves, where after death they would need lots of time of healing before reincarnating or whatever else may happen.

So would an individual who polarizes in accordance with the 95% STS principle and meets the criteria to become harvestable appear in the eyes of society more on the lines of what we call sociopaths? Like in movies/TV shows, where we think the bad guy or the psycho is really just the "Front man" and the truer "evil" is someone behind the scenes who seems very cool and collective but is really the mastermind behind the operation, or a true sociopath type individual.
I would agree.

The harvestable grade service to self entity is not in conflict about their nature or their actions. The individual who murders and wrestles with themselves psychologically over the action is in all probability not of harvestable grade negativity.

There is very little contradiction in the mind of a highly polarized negative being.

The only point I would slightly quip over is that a highly polarized negative wouldn't necessarily be a sociopath, or rather, to be more accurate, they might have sociopathic tendencies, but rather than being naturally emotion free, it would more of a 'conscious repression' of their more positive emotions.
Ah that makes sense... "a conscious repression of their more positive emotions". Because, I would have to assume that, though not always the case, it can be an easier task to polarize to STO or STS with the knowledge of such concepts as given through the LOO material. So for an entity consciously repressing positive emotions in order to polarize negatively it is strange that if they know they have the capability to have these positive emotions wherein does the desire to repress these positive emotions come from. I guess it can be said in where does an STO entity possess the desire to promote positive emotions, but if I remember correctly there is an innate bias in the universe to seek to the heart of positive polarization? So if there is no wrestling with themselves psychologically over their desire to create disharmony and separation does this just mean they still have these blockages dissuading them from the universal bias of STO but they are just much much deeper rooted than say, a serial killer who consciously battles with their psyche.
(11-09-2014, 11:08 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that makes sense... "a conscious repression of their more positive emotions". Because, I would have to assume that, though not always the case, it can be an easier task to polarize to STO or STS with the knowledge of such concepts as given through the LOO material. So for an entity consciously repressing positive emotions in order to polarize negatively it is strange that if they know they have the capability to have these positive emotions wherein does the desire to repress these positive emotions come from. I guess it can be said in where does an STO entity possess the desire to promote positive emotions, but if I remember correctly there is an innate bias in the universe to seek to the heart of positive polarization? So if there is no wrestling with themselves psychologically over their desire to create disharmony and separation does this just mean they still have these blockages dissuading them from the universal bias of STO but they are just much much deeper rooted than say, a serial killer who consciously battles with their psyche.

They don't repress all of their positive emotions, but they limit their expression. They bring order to that which they perceive to be chaos.

If you look at any evil archetypal villain in a good story, you will see plenty of good examples of polarized STS beings. They feel a sense of satisfaction when they crush their opponents, or achieve more profound levels of influence, and control. But if placed in a situation where they forced to choose between empathy, and power, the truly STS choose power every time. So they would repress any emotions that weaken them. But if not placed in such a contest, even the STS will enjoy many of the lower ranges of positive human emotion. They want to enjoy life, too, after-all. Wink

But in general, the STS are more interested in physical pleasures, than spiritual pleasures. They are hard wired, by the their very pranic structures to be more oriented toward the outer world, than the inner one. And the reverse is true for the STO.

So the conscious choice to choose one or the other is not so mysterious, as we've almost all felt, at one time or another, the allure of physical aggrandizement and glutting ourselves in purely selfish expression, as well as the spiritually transcendent joy of harmonizing one's efforts with others for the good of the whole.

For STO decision making: love > power
For STS decision making: love < power
(11-09-2014, 11:27 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]They don't repress all of their positive emotions, but they limit their expression. They bring order to that which they perceive to be chaos.

If you look at any evil archetypal villain in a good story, you will see plenty of good examples of polarized STS beings. They feel a sense of satisfaction when they crush their opponents, or achieve more profound levels of influence, and control. But if placed in a situation where they forced to choose between empathy, and power, the truly STS choose power every time. So they would repress any emotions that weaken them. But if not placed in such a contest, even the STS will enjoy many of the lower ranges of positive human emotion. They want to enjoy life, too, after-all.

But in general, the STS are more interested in physical pleasures, than spiritual pleasures. They are hard wired, by the their very pranic structures to be more oriented toward the outer world, than the inner one. And the reverse is true for the STO.

So the conscious choice to choose one or the other is not so mysterious, as we've almost all felt, at one time or another, the allure of physical aggrandizement and glutting ourselves in purely selfish expression, as well as the spiritually transcendent joy of harmonizing one's efforts with others for the good of the whole.

For STO decision making: love > power
For STS decision making: love < power

Very good, I am satisfied with your answer and have no more questions... for now LOL. Thanks for your insight Anagogy.

Unbound

Depends whether or not the actions of the individual feed an absolute denial of other-selves which is essential for the establishment of control. I would imagine a STS adept would do whatever is necessary to achieve the ends they see as the enactment of their own personal will as Creator.
Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: ...The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

What is ment by Ra saying that the negatively oriented system of power is missing the primary blue color of energy. Is this referring to that of wisdom?
(11-10-2014, 01:23 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]What is ment by Ra saying that the negatively oriented system of power is missing the primary blue color of energy. Is this referring to that of wisdom?

The energy centre which is the primary blue colour relates to the throat chakra, termed the Vishuddha in the Hindu teachings.

This centre is associated with free and open communication, or honesty.

I may be incorrect here but I think it also represents our creative potential in the expression of truth and beauty, STS do not make good artists!

STS endeavour's would be hampered therefore if they were free and open with their communication as the potential to manipulate and control others relies on deception, which is antithetical to honesty.
Ahh my lines of thinking were that they were referring to the 5th density of wisdom in correlation to the 5th or throat chakra but failed to see it in that light of what the 5th chakra actually represents. Thank you for the reminder.

Although, to be wise would one not have to realize that we are all one and that to deny other selves, and seek manipulation is not serving the all? I mean yes one is all and all is one, so to serve the self is indeed serving the all, but denying love of other selves is in the long run, unwise because inevitably an negatively polarized entity must switch to positive orientation to continue evolving. So those negative entities in the 5th density of wisdom, seem to be lacking wisdom? what am I missing here.
A major aspect of blue-ray energy is honesty and free communication, which is of little use to an entity on the path of service to self who thrives instead on deception and control of information.

A negative entity is wise, but wisdom has two faces; It can radiate and draw one another closer or it can be used to further separation. So while a positive adept employs wisdom to illuminate others, a negative entity would hoard wisdom and twist it to their own ends in an effort to improve their position and temporal power (I guess this could be analogous to drawing the blue-ray energy back down to further strengthen the orange/yellow energies which are the focus of the negative adept).

One little quote that I've always liked about the relation between the negative entity and the light of unity is this one from the end of session 80 query 15: "The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness." They are aware of unity, but simply prefer to remain in the shadow of separation.

From the same session, Ra on the source of a negative adept's power:

"You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy."
(11-10-2014, 08:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]A negative entity is wise, but wisdom has two faces; It can radiate and draw one another closer or it can be used to further separation. So while a positive adept employs wisdom to illuminate others, a negative entity would hoard wisdom and twist it to their own ends in an effort to improve their position and temporal power (I guess this could be analogous to drawing the blue-ray energy back down to further strengthen the orange/yellow energies which are the focus of the negative adept).

Thank you for clearing this up for me, I guess it was quite a paradoxically idea for me to imagine that wisdom can be associated with negativity as I thought the word wisdom inherently had positive associations. I had to look up the dictionary definition of Wisdom to see it is simply knowledge based on experience, and the actual utilization of this knowledge differs depending on the entity it is being utilized by.

(11-10-2014, 08:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]"The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness."

I do very much remember this quote as I remember thinking it was funny to see Ra being so visual and expressive which wasn't always the case in the sessions.

(11-10-2014, 08:49 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]From the same session, Ra on the source of a negative adept's power:

"You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy."

I am having a bit of trouble understanding this quote. Is Ra saying that the negative adept creates illusion in perception using the "shadow of night" to deceive an individual? That the adept will offer the truth, though it will be shrouded in trickery in order to confuse or disempower an individual.
(11-11-2014, 01:49 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]"You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

I am having a bit of trouble understanding this quote. Is Ra saying that the negative adept creates illusion in perception using the "shadow of night" to deceive an individual? That the adept will offer the truth, though it will be shrouded in trickery in order to confuse or disempower an individual.

Ra is saying that both negatively, and positively, polarized individuals gain the spiritual power to discern truth from falsehood. The STS, however, use this ability to even more powerfully deceive others for the purposes of manipulation. The STO would use this power to discern truth from falsehood in order to enlighten and empower others. The STS use the power of discernment for self empowerment, which, necessarily involves withholding the power (which is truth) from others.
Thank you very much, now that quote makes much more sense to me. I Know that to an STS entity it is paramount to deny us the truth that we are infinite souls and to keep us asleep to maintain their power.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me

Unbound

I think a lot of these comments are true for your "standard" STS entity, but I admit I think there is some lack of attentiveness to the uniqueness of each individual entity. There are STS entities who would not try to deny that we are infinite souls, but they may try to use that truth as a way to manipulate themselves in to greater power. The STS adept will use whatever cleverness is available, including feigning STO actions.
(11-12-2014, 12:49 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, now that quote makes much more sense to me. I Know that to an STS entity it is paramount to deny us the truth that we are infinite souls and to keep us asleep to maintain their power.

No you missed the point entirely, why would a someone who knows all other selves are just themselves wish that ?

There is no distinction in the end, you wouldn't and couldn't discern a positive soul from a negative soul because there both the same thing. You think Ra gives you the category of your conveniently ranked and listed negative personality which is a sign of distraction and sleep not "negativity" compared to "positivity"

You preach about infinity yet attempt to categorize which is essential to finity.

(11-12-2014, 03:03 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I think a lot of these comments are true for your "standard" STS entity, but I admit I think there is some lack of attentiveness to the uniqueness of each individual entity. There are STS entities who would not try to deny that we are infinite souls, but they may try to use that truth as a way to manipulate themselves in to greater power. The STS adept will use whatever cleverness is available, including feigning STO actions.

Like you are right now ? News flash no one can "truthfully" distinguish anything said by another self. You think Ra is positive hahaha. Ra even states it is just as negative as positive. Your reasons will lead you in circles, that's the nature of reason.

Beauty of "negativity" is it allows there for only to be one, ever wonder why the paths merge? Keep justifying "sto/sts" dogma though it's quite funny. The idea of free will is to abstract or scary for "most others" Get some orange balls or drown in yellow piss fuking simple.
(11-12-2014, 04:58 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2014, 12:49 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, now that quote makes much more sense to me. I Know that to an STS entity it is paramount to deny us the truth that we are infinite souls and to keep us asleep to maintain their power.

No you missed the point entirely, why would a someone who knows all other selves are just themselves wish that ?

There is no distinction in the end, you wouldn't and couldn't discern a positive soul from a negative soul because there both the same thing. You think Ra gives you the category of your conveniently ranked and listed negative personality which is a sign of distraction and sleep not "negativity" compared to "positivity"

You preach about infinity yet attempt to categorize which is essential to finity.

I know nothing Sagittarius, I speak out of ignorance. There is no grasping for answers and no attachment to the outcome. Thank you infinitely for your insight, much love.

Unbound

(11-12-2014, 03:03 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I think a lot of these comments are true for your "standard" STS entity, but I admit I think there is some lack of attentiveness to the uniqueness of each individual entity. There are STS entities who would not try to deny that we are infinite souls, but they may try to use that truth as a way to manipulate themselves in to greater power. The STS adept will use whatever cleverness is available, including feigning STO actions.

Like you are right now ? News flash no one can "truthfully" distinguish anything said by another self. You think Ra is positive hahaha. Ra even states it is just as negative as positive. Your reasons will lead you in circles, that's the nature of reason.

Beauty of "negativity" is it allows there for only to be one, ever wonder why the paths merge? Keep justifying "sto/sts" dogma though it's quite funny. The idea of free will is to abstract or scary for "most others" Get some orange balls or drown in yellow piss fuking simple.

Can't I just as easily conclude that your own words here are pointless and circular and not really making any point? Holy double standard.
Quote:46.11 Questioner: Then are you saying that if a negatively polarized or polarizing entity is unable to control his own anger or unable to control himself in anger that he may cause cancer? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. The negative polarization contains a great requirement for control and repression.

46.12 Questioner: A repression of what?

Ra: I am Ra. Any mind complex distortion which you may call emotional which is of itself disorganized, needs, in order to be useful to the negatively oriented entity, to be repressed and then brought to the surface in an organized use. Thus you may find for instance, negatively polarized entities controlling and repressing such basic bodily complex needs as the sexual desire in order that in the practice thereof the will may be used to enforce itself upon the other-self with greater efficiency when the sexual behavior is allowed.
(11-12-2014, 03:47 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Holy double standard.

I concur...

(11-12-2014, 03:47 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't I just as easily conclude that your own words here are pointless and circular and not really making any point? Holy double standard.

So why keep posting here ? All words are pointless and a double standard.

So why keep posting here ? All words are pointless and a double standard. Mine/yours theres no difference slick.

So why keep posting here ? All words are pointless and a double standard. Mine/yours theres no difference slick.
Keep quoting "RA". It ain't gonna save you.
You're right Sag, all words are pointless. Communication is completely without merit. Let's delete our accounts and take vows of silence. You first.
(11-10-2014, 05:11 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014, 01:23 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]What is ment by Ra saying that the negatively oriented system of power is missing the primary blue color of energy. Is this referring to that of wisdom?

The energy centre which is the primary blue colour relates to the throat chakra, termed the Vishuddha in the Hindu teachings.

I may be incorrect here but I think it also represents our creative potential in the expression of truth and beauty, STS do not make good artists!

STS endeavour's would be hampered therefore if they were free and open with their communication as the potential to manipulate and control others relies on deception, which is antithetical to honesty.

Hitler tried to be a painter first Tongue
On a third density planet, if folks who are STS in nature are completely allowed to form their elite and their plans are not thwarted, one of two scenarios can happen. The first scenario is that all the people are enslaved to said elite. The second scenario is the planet is blown to a bajillion smitherines, as is the case with Maldek and a lesser extent, to Mars.

On the other hand, if folks who are STO in nature can completely remove said STS elite from positions of power, a virtual paradise of love and free expression can be created.

The question for those who would believe that STS and STO are simple dogma would be whether all those results are precisely the same or not? And if those results are all the same, then what's the point of doing anything at all with your life, and why are we here?
(11-14-2014, 07:35 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]On a third density planet, if folks who are STS in nature are completely allowed to form their elite and their plans are not thwarted, one of two scenarios can happen. The first scenario is that all the people are enslaved to said elite. The second scenario is the planet is blown to a bajillion smitherines, as is the case with Maldek and a lesser extent, to Mars.

On the other hand, if folks who are STO in nature can completely remove said STS elite from positions of power, a virtual paradise of love and free expression can be created.

The question for those who would believe that STS and STO are simple dogma would be whether all those results are precisely the same or not? And if those results are all the same, then what's the point of doing anything at all with your life, and why are we here?

Ahem. (I wish I could tag Sagittarius here)

Quote:11.19 ↥ Questioner: Can you name any of the recipients of the crusaders’— that is, any names that may be known on the planet today?

Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern for yourself this information. We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.

On a personal note "The Harvesters" are "bias" towards the infinite creator, hence being STO oriented.

(11-14-2014, 06:36 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014, 05:11 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]

Hitler tried to be a painter first Tongue

“He who works with his hands is a laboror.

He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.

He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”

St. Francis of Assisi

Where does Hitler fall into this blue ray assertion? Wink
Craftsman i guess Smile though I think Ra painted a rosy picture of him, relatively speaking Tongue
Except it is entirely essential to polarize both 100% positive and 100% negative. The introduction of the veil was simply a refined negative process creating service to self which allows for a type of freedom among all sub-divisions. Anger is the gift this has produced which is essentially raw power through friction. The sts view is not thrown away it's explored fully to the point where you can't help but be entirely sto in being because you know it's the truth because STS is all about discovering the truth. One who consciously chooses to walk the sts path is one who chooses to use anger to empower creation or more specifically recognises the tool as it was fashioned through an accumulation of planetary experience in free will . The STS path is the archetypal challenge of the hero facing monsters and shadows and in the process becoming one in the eyes of the ones he set off to save. Equally however he becomes a monster or a thing not to be messed with by past frames of negativity.

It is subtle and until the energy influxes and defluxes can be noticed and placed accordingly into the m/b/s overview catalyst is weakened. Remember everything is fully polarized (or not at all) it's simply recognizing that fact through time. Actions mean nothing in the long run and dwelling on them is simply a shadow from time/space ringing the bells so to speak.
One who penetrates the 7th sub-density finds no situation physical or mental to uncomfortable, see's no aspect of self as a problem (mis-directing energy)

These thoughts of the elite forming sts vs the paradise inducing sto are useless unless taken and divided/multiplied until it is known neither are true as it stands conceptually in your mind. The harvest in it's entirety positive there is no "negative" harvest unless that is how you want it then sure you will experience another distortion. The "game" is separation between positive and negative.
(11-11-2014, 10:13 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2014, 01:49 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]"You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

I am having a bit of trouble understanding this quote. Is Ra saying that  the negative adept creates illusion in perception using the "shadow of night" to deceive an individual? That the adept will offer the truth, though it will be shrouded in trickery in order to confuse or disempower an individual.

Ra is saying that both negatively, and positively, polarized individuals gain the spiritual power to discern truth from falsehood.  The STS, however, use this ability to even more powerfully deceive others for the purposes of manipulation.  The STO would use this power to discern truth from falsehood in order to enlighten and empower others.  The STS use the power of discernment for self empowerment, which, necessarily involves withholding the power (which is truth) from others.

I agree here, and would add. Not only do they withhold truth, or use falsehood, to empower themselves. They use it to bend the will of others to there own. There are many levels to the sts paradigm . There a lot of sub realities to the sts paradigms. There main weapon is distortion. The same distortion that we all use to communicate, and interact. Is the same substance they use to muck up the waters. To dilute truth. However as all is actually apart of the only truth, thus all distortions contain truth. If seen through the eye. So what I am pointing at is this, the 95 percent serve self threshold, is not exactly the same straight forward lay out as the sto. To achieve 95 percent sts harvestability takes wisdom. To achieve 95 percent harvestability you have to be working in a precise manner. Its not just stumbled upon. It is an achievement of sorts. It is actions and choices so refined and the sts paradigm takes faith in oneself. There will be many instances where that is the only path through. To the sts the light being is the equal and opposite in mental transition as what you think of the shadow self. The sts path is full of pain. Full of regret. Full of loneliness. The fifth sits in his cave feversnt to extinguish your light. To it, it is the path to the one. Desire based around belief is what creates and drives any mindset. Thus it is the illusion. Anything other than the one singular is distortion. We all believe in distortions. The three principles are distortions.....
(11-10-2014, 05:11 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree mostly, but The Wheel Of Time series. Where the Aes Sedai would do the threw oaths. One of these oaths was they couldn't lie. Well the Aes Sedai were very cunning. So you can tell a lie whilst telling the truth. Its rather about how the data enters the perception of the entity. To do this correctly would take a great deal of deception. So just like how many people got here, its all about that H_H action.