Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual links to yawning and aural tones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm interested in our community's thoughts on the occasional aural tones one hears from time to time,....and yawning.
Not the multi-toned ring of tinnitus after a concert or loud percussive event. More the temporary onset of a sine wave type tone, between 2 and 4 kilocycles, lasting a few seconds in only one ear.
Has anyone who keeps a Spiritual or Magickal Journal, recorded what they may have been thinking or doing just previously to the onset of a right/left ear tone?

I have noticed a sharp increase in these tones since "awakening".

On yawning, I've discovered a strange aural side effect when in the middle of the yawn. That is a lowering in the perceived frequency (pitch), of heard sound. (Very noticeable with music. Much like the Doppler Effect of a moving referenced sound source.)

I've tried to think about a physical dynamic surrounding that apparent downward shift in frequency.
I understand the changing of relative air pressure between inner to outer ear. But that would only dampen the vibratory movement of the Eardrum in one direction, while reducing the Damping Coefficient in the opposite direction.
(This would only distort the peak-to-peak ratio referenced to the zero crossing.)

Knowing that We, and everything in the Universe is of a vibratory nature, I was wondering about this possibility,......

Perhaps there is a kind of Master Clock,....sort of a Vibratory Reference Oscillator, to which all matter, all of the Processors (Life), and all of the Octaves/Densities/Sub-Octaves, are Phase Locked with? Each density could also have a Local Oscillator referenced to the Master Clock.

(Not necessarily the same exact frequency, but some sub-frequency based on a dividing integer, or harmonically related maybe? It could even be Heterodyne related based on the theoretical Master Clock Frequency against the Local Oscillator Frequency of a Sub-Logoi,....+/- sidebands with integer division,...possibilities endless.)

The vibratory frequency can be different from the Master Clock, but the phase and the relative difference is locked, based upon some integer relating to density of incarnation, level of enlightenment, etc.

Furthering this, is it possible that mind/spirit/body complexes, having biological vehicles sometimes slip out of Phase Lock, and need an Error Correction to take place? Sort of a slight adjustment of our frequency to bring us back to the proper frequency, synchronized to the Master Clock?

Could the act of yawning be the physical manifestation of that Error Correction?

I don't wish to apply Meta-Physics to every coincidence presented to us, but this "speeding-up" of our time "frame of reference" while yawning, and the resulting perceived slowing effect is curious to me.

(Administrators, if this should have been in the Time Thread, I'm sorry. I was concerned about steering the thread away from the poster's original intent.)Smile

michael430

[deleted]
Thanks for the reply Michael.
I've had a couple of days to at least be more conscious of the situation surrounding the Aural Tones.
When I've fallen into a thought pattern that is selfish, resentful, extreme in a transient way, or just sort of not mindful,....they are LEFT EAR PERCEIVED.
When I am in a thoughtful phase,....thinking of the "Cosmic Picture", and touched upon a truth that, while understood unconsciously,.....sort of hits me like a two by four of awareness,.....It is RIGHT EAR PERCEIVED.
Not enough time to be a good thought experiment.
Wrapped up in preparing for a flight to Tennessee, so it was mostly in the meditation before sleep that I really payed much attention.
I've been isolating myself with Michele here on the mountain,....so it will be interesting to see any difference in occurrence when out in the "world" again.

Michael, you're right,....I have to be careful about assigning "Divine Messages" to every noise/thought/indigestion I may experience.

In the words of Scrooge,...."It could merely be a bit of undigested potato."