Bring4th

Full Version: 1983.04.25 Working with challenges, Intuition, Lawnmowers and Growing Plants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent summary of processing catalyst, this is in viewpoint
"If you can take what we might call the larger view, and see each entity as the Creator and love and accept each entity as such, the self included, then you build a strong harmony where perhaps seeming disharmony once existed. You will then build the remainder of the situation and its resolution upon a firm foundation, that is, love and acceptance, blessings and joy. It is most often the case that the strength of the seeming difficult catalyst will act upon the mind of those involved, and most usually produce lesser feelings, shall we say, those of resentment, of anger, of disappointment, of confusion, of jealousy, and so forth"
Here in particular mentions most usually, less feelings arise from seemingly diffcicult..By nature this i know to occur when facing catalysts for service to others..It is more common. By keeping framework of need to transcend lesser feelings\thoughts in order to reach advanced ways of feeling\thinking oneness, via consistency and deeper absorption. Rinse and repeat, each time enabling greater everlasting joy and love.
How to process catalyst more easier is discussed next from the above signs of catalyst emergence and degree.. anyway now the techniques below
" Each of these emotions may be worked with by the seeker and may be transformed into love. The process is aided by the conscious ability of the seeker to take the larger viewpoint of which we spoke. Such a viewpoint is as the alchemical process in which the pseudo-scientists of old attempted to change the lead to gold. The viewpoint which sees the Creator indwelling all about and within the self is the viewpoint which changes each difficult emotion and situation into an opportunity to know, to love, and to express the one Creator."

Anway here was something i read earlier in article but fits in well here too
"What then shall you do? My friends, you shall be instruments. You shall desire first in meditation for yourself to know the free-flowing beauty of love, the infinite and merciful kindness of creative compassion, the utterly simple faith that beneath all appearances lies a consciousness that is one with you and with the universe which precludes judgment. These things shall you find, and you shall not cease in your seeking until you have found these gifts, for they are your birthright. Do not be satisfied with less. Open that door of silence and ask, for the asking is irresistible, and then in the fullness of the answer let the flow begin and become you as much and as often as you are capable of functioning in this manner."

i read via one article then go another year or whatever intuition draws me too(usually is strong sensation in third eye) this time it was more of an anchor type feeling not wanting to budge from these dates. what am I talking about.. i have been reading all of 1983 past few days,.. nice read is what I am trying to say if you get reasonation to it. ANyway as i am talking I started read next part and here it is:

In relationt o statemetn " I found out in many situations when logic doesn’t work, I try illogic, and it works beautifully"

"I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. The general concept is that the intuition shall feed the intellect. For the intuition is connected to that portion of the mind that is unconscious, and is quite infinite in the resources which it contains. It contains the food for thought, shall we say. The intellect then takes this food and arranges this food and arranges it in what you may call a logical fashion, logical perhaps only for a certain entity, yet uses it as a food and expresses certain directions, tendencies and actions according to the arrangement. If the intellect is not fed, then it must operate on, shall we say, an empty stomach. As you are aware, this often hinders the efficiency of any entity’s operation."
"Therefore it is most helpful to blend the use of that known as intuition or more distortedly, illogic, with the use of that which is intellectual, or more distortedly, logical. To speak specifically to the situation which you have described, there may have been in this situation certain needs, shall we say, of the entity known as the lawnmower to be spoken to or addressed"

Haha entity known as lawnmower .. yes lawnmower- check article what is say it will wake more sense BigSmile I wont explain because it is humerous not to. And this statement ill throw in for good measure
"M: No, I think you’ve answered it very well. I like that lawnmower and it likes me and I think that might have been a factor. I think you’ve answered it perfectly."
Hope this has bough laugh to someone, i have an image of a cute lil pet in mind awww lawnmower. Anyhow dont mind me.. Sorry I have gone off track.

THis may be humerous to some I find it cute too.. In relation to singing to plants..
"To answer your query, we are unaware of the possibility of sending too much love or light to any entity of any density. That such entities of your second-density vegetable life form may utilize such love and light for abundant and extravagant growth is quite understandable and possible. Such entities in receiving this abundance of nourishing love will then produce in a manner which may or may not equal the expectations normally held for such forms of life. Yet, whatever the yield, it will be one infused with love, and that which you have given shall return to you multiplied, and shall dwell then with you and shall rejoice in the service which you have enabled it to provide."
I tested it past month.. well not singing .. but each night I bless each one with love- they have all grown much quicker now! Talked about in many case studies too.. scientific studies etc

Well, would it help the plants if I told them what I was hoping for before I sang? Would that help them know how to grow?

"I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. Such speaking to these entities will be of aid in opening their receptivity, shall we say, both to the general infusion of love, and to the manner in which you request that love be used. Such entities when so spoken to are most often greatly delighted to be so spoken to, and will comply with your wishes to the fullest of their extent to do so."
"M: I have a question on the same subject. If she has to touch a machine, could she have a conversation with the machine, and tell it that she has to touch it, and would it block the sensations that she has? Would it be helpful or would the machine care?Carla: Yeah. Would that work?
I am Latwii, and am aware of this query, my sisters. The intention would be appreciated by the machine entity, and would be some consolation to the machine as it then proceeded with the inevitable malfunction.
(Laughter)" I am Latwii, and we join in the humor. May we attempt another query at this time?"

BigSmile
Here's the link - definitely worth a read! Love, wisdom and humor in one transcript. thanks for sharing it, .T.!
(11-11-2014, 07:57 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the link - definitely worth a read! Love, wisdom and humor in one transcript. thanks for sharing it, .T.!

Thank you, my pleasure BigSmile makes me happy. Silly quote comes to mind, cant remmmeber when I last used this, long time! but appropriate for this moment..Sharer's are carer's BigSmile

P.S
Sorry for all the BigSmile, lately I have been drawn to use this smiley face so much!
Even if all suffering was ended on this planet, there are plenty of other worlds where there is equal or greater suffering. It is a chosen Experience. It is not an accident or mistake. Acceptance of that fact fact will bring you peace.

http://www.braindumps.com/certification/...ourses.htm
http://www.ju.edu/
http://www.braindumps.com/training/ccnp-syllabus.htm
http://www.goucher.edu/