Bring4th

Full Version: Nightmarish idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I'm still having a bit of trouble.

I can't put together almost any thoughts anymore.

I wanted to write to Carla and Jim on their blog just a second ago and say 'could you send me pictures of the young Don.' Even though I don't think I'll look like him since he seems fifth density to me and fifth densities change their appearance whenever they want to (such as between incarnations).

Then I thought that perhaps that would be the perfect thing for a negative fifth to do. Come down as someone with ideas of Don just to torment everyone. (Perhaps a horrific idea that doesn't deserve the light of day.)

I feel scared all the time and am not functioning or able to make any decisions. Terrified I may be becoming negatively polarised. I suppose what I did want to do was come of sickness benefit and try and get a job in music but I didn't have the courage. Because I have experienced a lot of pain and if the music didn't magically come back after coming off that benefit I would be screwed and taken into a more negative job, such as a supermarket that I couldn't stand anymore.

Perhaps it is time to accept help but I have a fear I will just be avalanched with ideas that are not my true self.

michael430

[deleted]
Sorry you're going through this, it's not fun to hear. I feel for you..I've gone through some pretty challenging experiences. For me, the problem was that my mind was overstimulated with the main problem having to do with belief. The power we put behind our beliefs shapes our experience. We can go around believing all sorts of things that aren't true, building up this emotional state based on nothing but belief in illusion.

So the most powerful defense is to stop believing in certain things. Thoughts can't have power over you if they don't mean anything to you. It sounds impossible because you don't know what to believe, but what I think this kind of opportunity is signaling, is a need to pay more attention to ourselves and love ourselves. What is certain is that you're not happy. What we know for certain is that joy and happiness is what we seek. So find the love within yourself and learn to accept yourself. The universe is a kind being that forgives all. Learn to laugh and not take it too seriously, which is something we should always keep in mind. This isn't a game or a test..you're not going to fail..love yourself Smile

I've also found physical exercise to be helpful. It brings you back into your body, and when the body is tired and stimulated there is less energy available to the mind.

tsh

I thought it was a normal human cycle to have periods when you have these feelings. let them not overwhelm you. you should be able to process the situations that bring about these negative feelings and rather view them as catalysts, being able to respond with love even under difficult situations.
do what you like doing, and do it more often, probably it will cheer you up!!
i 2nd this:

(11-15-2014, 11:10 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I've also found physical exercise to be helpful. It brings you back into your body, and when the body is tired and stimulated there is less energy available to the mind.

also maybe there's room for improvement with your diet. i've found the better i eat the better i feel

why not ask for pictures of the young don? i don't see how it could hurt to ask. if u feel like sharing, what makes u think u may be the reincarnation of him?

"Don was born in Louisville, Kentucky, on February 27, 1930. He was the ultimate Pisces – silent, inwardly focused, psychic and mutable as the moon or the ocean. His character was impeccable. He was a man of ultimate integrity His outward persona was that of a soldier and a professor, a researcher and a philosopher. His inner persona was that of a priest, although he was not a religious man..."

http://www.religionandspirituality.com/v...869917728/
It was recommended for Jim related to issues of anger and frustration. I general I think many of us exist too much in the mind, and have too much stored energy in that area. "99.5 Firstly, it would be well for the scribe to engage, if not daily then as nearly so as possible, in a solitary strenuous activity which brings this entity to the true physical weariness. [..] We may note that the great forte of the scribe is summed in the inadequate sound vibration complex, power. The flow of power, just as the flow of love or wisdom, is enabled not by the chary* conserver of its use but by the constant user. The physical manifestation of power being either constructive or destructive strenuous activity, the power-filled entity must needs exercise that manifestation. This entity experiences a distortion in the direction of an excess of stored energy. It is well to know the self and to guard and use those attributes which the self has provided for its learning and its service."
Hey.

Thanks first of all, just coming on here and staying with these ideas stabilises me.

I am in a very bad place and a feel unpleasant sensations in my brain that seem to back up certain thoughts. And pleasant. Since all this I have been praying ceaselessly and I now feel more psychic and aware of extra dimensions and whatnot than I was before.

The thing that made me feel I was Don was that I had a bad experience with a girl in a supermarket and then it fixed when I was told in a dream that I was Don Elkins and this is my inheritance. The symbology of my life has been ongoing and seemingly specific but there is a whiff of extreme negativity to the whole situation. There was a bad serial killer in the original dream. The symbols are far too many too describe. They are ongoing.

I have a lot of problems with beliefs in karma. So thanks again.

I feel that when I don't do something positively polarised the energy then converts to negative polarity. So I am in fear when I get the intuition, perhaps a strong one to do something. And then circumstance or my own caution brings it down on me.
I asked for the photos. I did it on the blog since it is quicker and I do anticipate a little 'resistance' even though that may just be my paranoia.

Unbound

I wish I could help you bud, I really do, but I feel that my ideas are not usually very useful for you, so I will just wish you all the best on resolving whatever it is you are needing to resolve!
What is the easiest, most effortless way you can share your musical creations with another being in a face to face fashion?

Start with that Smile
(11-15-2014, 03:06 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.

Thanks first of all, just coming on here and staying with these ideas stabilises me.

I am in a very bad place and a feel unpleasant sensations in my brain that seem to back up certain thoughts. And pleasant. Since all this I have been praying ceaselessly and I now feel more psychic and aware of extra dimensions and whatnot than I was before.

The thing that made me feel I was Don was that I had a bad experience with a girl in a supermarket and then it fixed when I was told in a dream that I was Don Elkins and this is my inheritance. The symbology of my life has been ongoing and seemingly specific but there is a whiff of extreme negativity to the whole situation. There was a bad serial killer in the original dream. The symbols are far too many too describe. They are ongoing.

I have a lot of problems with beliefs in karma. So thanks again.

I feel that when I don't do something positively polarised the energy then converts to negative polarity. So I am in fear when I get the intuition, perhaps a strong one to do something. And then circumstance or my own caution brings it down on me.

In much the same way that your physical body experiences pain as an aversive catalyst when something deconstructive is happening to it, letting you know with wonderful precision that what you are doing is damaging it in some way, your negative emotions are spiritual signals that your thoughts, in those moments, are out of whack with how the Source inside of you sees things. In other words, your perspective or focus in that moment is taking you away from unity.

The Source inside of you is perfect peace, perfect love, infinitely intelligent, and infinitely powerful. The apex of personality where your individuated soul merges with Source is your higher self. That is the microcosmic logos. It's where you individuated personal self meshes with the impersonal self, the Logos.

You mentioned you were feeling bad. That is a signal that your thoughts or interpretation, in that moment, has diverged from the perfect peace of your inner polaris of self. Your emotions are wonderful tools in that they are always providing this spiritual feedback to you. It's like spiritual GPS. Your higher self is saying, "colder, colder, warmer, warmer". But it is doing it with your emotions.

If your thoughts are making you feel bad, think new thoughts. Rather than assuming the worst, assume the best. Every reality is a reality focused into being by someone or something. Everything is real. Only certain things are real for you. Only certain things are real to me. Everything is real to Source. What do you want to be real for you? What are you making real for you?

Focus on what you want to *BE*. Like attracts like. Thoughts are magnetic to similar thoughts, and thoughts attract thought-forms, and thought-forms are connected to real world experiences in the physical world.

The most powerful beliefs and faith, begin as mere gentle thoughts. Beliefs are just thoughts that gathered enough momentum of attention to become dominantly activated. And beliefs create reality, my friend.

The most powerful forces in creation begin as the most subtle currents of thought.
hey. Thanks for the responses.

Jim and Carla have not yet responded. Which isn't a surprise. Said I anticipated 'reluctance'.

Although I felt hugely, hugely better and as though part of my soul had come back once I sent that message to them.

Well, survival tricks these are. I will have to get to a point where I can question my thoughts because often they appear fully formed as though some sort of 'channel' inside me is putting them together. It has never been directly proven wrong. But has very often been right. Although, these are just judgements at the moment.