Bring4th

Full Version: Return to Nature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I met this guy, Dan Farrella, yesterday on a nature walk in Princeton, NJ. His spiritual understanding resonates with me so perfectly. He understands the problems with our modern society really well, and teaches people reconnection with Nature, which is us. He is a yogi and musician, a really clear channel of the Divine.

Being with him for a short time, I thought this is what it was like to be with Jesus.

Highly recommended.

(11-16-2014, 11:39 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]I met this guy, Dan Farrella, yesterday on a nature walk in Princeton, NJ. His spiritual understanding resonates with me so perfectly.

I have to say, this guy has some pretty fantastic hair going on! Was it as impressive in person? BigSmile

- -

(11-16-2014, 11:39 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Being with him for a short time, I thought this is what it was like to be with Jesus.

it's great when you can meet someone who inspires you so much Smile
Oh yes, Plenum, it was much more impressive in person. He had his dreadlocks untied and they were long enough to sit on. I had to tell him a story about my son Dan, who has long hair and I offered him $200 to cut it. ( i was pretty sure he would decline the bribeTongue) He said no mom, not cutting it. That's my boySmile

Dan F was so clear in his energy, it is wonderful to meet someone fully embodied like that!