Bring4th

Full Version: when was the last time you felt unconditional love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks to Gemini for prompting the question.

I was at a 3 day Theta Healing course over the weekend, and we had opportunities to be both the client and the practitioner. I got to feel some unconditional love come my way BigSmile

HeartHeartHeart
Oh, it's been about 3 years since I felt a very intense profound unconditional love in my heart. It was so much that I cried. It only lasted about a minute if that. I couldn't handle it, it was so intense. I don't think I could handle it again. It came out of nowhere, I wasn't focused on feeling it. It happened when I was alone, with my mom in the other room. I think it was my guides, but I must have a block up to prevent feeling it again to protect myself. Probably couldn't handle it again.
Every single day. Smile
Not sure I can answer that. I felt love recently. But to even 'know thyself' is a battle.
Never.
Humans, I find, always have an agenda or are socially programmed to limit their love to a few people close to them, thus are unable to offer unconditional love.

Animals are a different story. Every time an animal comes to me, which is daily, they offer unconditional love, and when my consciousness is high enough, animals literally flock to me (pun intended), birds walk up to and stand on my shoes, cats come to me as soon as I enter a room, they fight over being close to me, I still find it amazing Smile

Unbound

I don't keep track.
when i look at the sun
Its not something i tend to keep a log of but lately over the last week or so i did feel a fairly powerful energy in the heart center. Its something i maybe get every few months in the more powerful sense.
My mom loves me even though she doesn't really show it.
I went to visit my friend who I hadn't seen in a while and his dog was flipping out over seeing me. She wouldn't leave my side the whole time I was there and at one point she put her paw right over my heart and looked into my eyes and something about that almost brought me to tears lol.

ShawnnaConnolly

I have never felt unconditional love in this mortality from another of our species.

I have experienced unconditional love when I've been blessed with the experience of bonding with Source.

I now believe, at my very old age, that my path in this mortality is to Love, without experiencing it directly from another of our species.

I accept that and hope I can let go of the longing for a deep, unconditional connection. Confused
(05-14-2015, 10:45 PM)ShawnnaConnolly Wrote: [ -> ]1. I have never felt unconditional love in this mortality from another of our species.
2. I now believe, at my very old age, that my path in this mortality is to Love, without experiencing it directly from another of our species.

1. This with the exception of my Son's birth back in 11/25/13.
2. And wow.  I'm a bit put back to see I'm not the only one who feels this way.  Though I'm only 22...
I mentioned this elsewhere about a year ago. I was feeling very down after getting into a fight with my wife. I woke up from a nightmare about a half hour before I had to wake up for work. When I fell back asleep, a beautiful woman came to me in a 'dream'. She immediately embraced me and I felt the most pleasant feeling I have ever experienced: what I can only describe as unconditional love. I got the unmistakable impression it was not just a dream.
I am very blessed as I have had some kind of unconditional love for most of my life whether it be from my parents/grandparents or, like now, from my love. That being said, I certainly don't always feel it and recognize it.
I probably have always felt unconditional love from the universe. Why else would I be alive after all the vile things that I've done. I don't think I've ever given unconditional love. I think that it might be sort of difficult for a human to give a steady stream of unconditional love.