Bring4th

Full Version: which logos??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90#17

Quote:Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.

Which logos was it; sun or the milkyway??
(11-16-2014, 08:17 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90#17

Quote:Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.

Considering the context in which they are referring to the "Logos" in this quote, it seems like they are talking about our Sun. If you look at 90.16 and 90.18, i.e. those Q/As which are before and after your quote, you see that they are talking about our Sun. The more proper term in your quote would be sub-logos.

michael430

[deleted]
I am with michael; I also had assumed that Ra were referring to other major galaxies. But I must also admit that it is not so definite/clear.

Ankh's argumentation is on one side.

On the other side, there are previous sessions such as http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=81#24 in which Ra clearly differentiates sun like stars by "sub-logos" naming.

And Q/A 81.27 might be the repetition of the issue discussed in 90.17: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=81#27

Quote:Questioner: Does Ra have knowledge of, say, any other major galaxy or the consciousness or anything in that galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. We assume you are speaking of the possibility of knowledge of other major galaxies. There are Wanderers from other major galaxies drawn to the specific needs of a single call. There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies. Thus there has been knowledge of other major galaxies, for to one whose personality or mind/body/spirit complex has been crystallized the universe is one place and there is no bar upon travel. However, our interpretation of your query was a query concerning the social memory complex traveling to another major galaxy. We have not done this, nor do we contemplate it, for we can reach in love with our hearts.
I also agree with Michael. In my opinion, they were referring to the Logos of our lenticular milky way galaxy.
Quote:90.18 ▶ Questioner: There seems to have been created by this Logos, to me anyway, a large percentage of entities whose distortion was toward warfare, in that we had the Maldek and the Mars experience and now Earth. It seems that Venus was the exception to what we could almost call the rule of warfare. Is this correct and was this envisioned and planned into the construction of the archetypical mind, possibly not with respect particularly to warfare as we have experienced it but to the extreme action to polarization in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.

michael430

[deleted]
(11-17-2014, 11:20 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2014, 08:17 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90#17

Considering the context in which they are referring to the "Logos" in this quote, it seems like they are talking about our Sun. If you look at 90.16 and 90.18, i.e. those Q/As which are before and after your quote, you see that they are talking about our Sun. The more proper term in your quote would be sub-logos.

Regarding the context: there might have been a "context mismatch" in that specific Q/A (90.17) as well, as there are more than one instances of such in whole Law of One series. That is; Don might have meant sun, but Ra might have referred to milkyway while answering. Remember that, there were confusions over the term "galaxy" a number of times.

michael430

[deleted]
I always wondered which one Ra was referring to, because as Ankh said, the surrounding questions are about the local sun itself. But I feel like it's possible Ra is referring to another galaxy, as they seem to indicate that this is an exceptional experience, yet many wanderers on Earth come from a different sun body than our own. I honestly don't think we could know for sure without clarification from Ra.
There may be another hint hidden in the question:

"..some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?"

As disclosed in 76.10; closer sub-logoi are closer in archetypes, that is, they are similar in archetypes.. Which means; archetypical minds of sub-logoi, that are close to each other, are not "not the same".

Archetypical mind of a major galaxy logos would be a more suitable candidate for "not the same as" expression.

Nevertheless, at least we may infer that, ra entities experienced either archetypical minds of sub-logoi at distant locations of milkyway, or archetypical minds of other major galaxies.
From evolutionary point of view for us, it really doesn't matter whether Ra meant sub-logos, our Sun, or our Logos, the Milky-Way galaxy. On the other hand, it's nice to gaze at the stars and infinity, like here, in the image that I love:

[Image: infinity.png]

So I guess that it is interesting to ponder concepts like the one brought in this thread, even though they have absolutely no importance to our density right now...
who says we can't ponder infinity while we're here in 3D?
(11-29-2014, 05:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]who says we can't ponder infinity while we're here in 3D?

Don't know, brother. It sure wasn't me!
I posted on another thread, but I think it's possible through actions to get closer to intelligent infinity. And that intelligent infinity is really infinity.