Bring4th

Full Version: Einstein on Life after Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting article,
http://www.billionairesaustralia.com/ein...ife-death/

Theory of Special Relativity, earlier in his career he discussed this, then later retracted it.. but then nearing his death he was said to be delving back into the mind of god so to speak.. A similar pattern for other scientists eg Darwin was apparently very big on sexual selection(which is more of focus in third density one of transcripts in 1983 talks on this). and sadly got remembered for natural selection and retracted work due public criticism. Red Queen book talks on this and 1983 one of the transcripts talks about sex being more focus on third density.. seemed to be a theme in that time period scientists toned down there work on spiritual matters due to public criticism. Jung was one that didn't but copped a lot more than freud he rejected spiritual matters more. Apologies for the verbal dribbling..
Anyhow after some deviation.. back to the article on Einstine and more importantly , yes it is not most credible source.. hence has any read much on this Theory of Special Relativity? Any thoughts perspectives on this?
Here is quote from article...
"Since Einstein never defined an end to the universe it is impossible for us to know where this energy is destined to end up. However, according to his theory it is likely that it becomes a light based form, released to travel to its destined location and live on in another form."
http://www.billionairesaustralia.com/sci...1&at_tot=2
The circle of life.. science starting to catch up with spiritual topics.. long been discussed for many thousands of years in a range of cultures...
A study in UK over 2000 people who had cardiac arrest at 15 hospitals in UK, US and Australian. The biggest every medical study on near death and out of body experiences, showing that despite clinical death awareness can continue for at least 7 minutes afterwards.. Imagine once measuring tools\equipments advance with technology what more will be shown. What a beautiful time to live in Angel

(11-17-2014, 08:01 PM).T. Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting article,
http://www.billionairesaustralia.com/ein...ife-death/

Theory of Special Relativity, earlier in his career he discussed this, then later retracted it.. but then nearing his death he was said to be delving back into the mind of god so to speak.. A similar pattern for other scientists eg Darwin was apparently very big on sexual selection(which is more of focus in third density one of transcripts in 1983 talks on this). and sadly got remembered for natural selection and retracted work due public criticism. Red Queen book talks on this and 1983 one of the transcripts talks about sex being more focus on third density.. seemed to be a theme in that time period scientists toned down there work on spiritual matters due to public criticism. Jung was one that didn't but copped a lot more than freud he rejected spiritual matters more. Apologies for the verbal dribbling..
Anyhow after some deviation.. back to the article on Einstine and more importantly , yes it is not most credible source.. hence has any read much on this Theory of Special Relativity? Any thoughts perspectives on this?
Here is quote from article...
"Since Einstein never defined an end to the universe it is impossible for us to know where this energy is destined to end up. However, according to his theory it is likely that it becomes a light based form, released to travel to its destined location and live on in another form."
Aloha T,

I wasn't aware that Einstein retracted his theory of special relativity. Was this in the period prior to the publishing of his papers? Maybe at that time he felt the theory needed polishing. Anywho I haven't read his original papers, only a few books that explain his theories in layman's term. Still I find it hard to fully grasp the details. So from what I know and this is very simply stated, the theory is based on two key principles, that of relativity and of the speed of light, and only applies in special cases where the motion is uniform. His later theory of general relativity is sort of an expansion of this theory, for it applies in general cases, so all types of motion. I've also read a few interviews with people that were close to him and they all remember Einstein as a very pleasant presence and someone who had the ability to arouse the curiosity of others. I can imagine the joy it would bring working with someone like that. Smile