Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest - Instantaneous vs. Long Term
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I created quite an extensive post underneath this one.

I thought I would create another post emphasizing a particular point which I know will resonate with the majority of you. I hope you don't mind.

There is a spiritual belief known as the Photon Belt which asserts there is a large ring or belt of photons orbiting the Pleiades constellation. It postulates that a ring of photons will envelop the Earth causing a "cataclysm" and initiating a spiritual transition, with the time period leading up to "the Shift" referred to as "The Quickening". I believe we are in "The Quickening". The Beginning of Sorrows. The first half of the seven year tribulation. The final sub-octave, whereby after seven notes on the musical scale, the eighth note begins a new octave.

The part of this that I find the most fascinating is that within astrology and mythology, the Pleiades, known as the "Seven Sisters", are infamously known to be pursued by Orion across the night sky. Does Orion sound familiar? That old serpent!

According to this belief, Earth will pass through this belt of photons, resulting either in humanity's elevation to a higher plane of existence, the end of the world, or both. This is very much in alignment with the concept of Harvest. It is said the Photon Belt represents a temporary window for spiritual transition during which time human beings can reach a higher level of existence, which is termed the "galactic" level. The photon belt is referred to as "Alcyone's rings", Alcyone being the principle sun of the Pleiades and in its orbit gravitate seven suns, our sun being the seventh which circles Alcyone. Alcyone is said to have rings made of "radiation" caused by the splitting of the electron. The energy of this radiation is said to be related to the inferior manas, or lower self, and the superior manas, or higher self.

100-700 year transition vs. Quantum Jump

Ra states ... "The lessons of third density are predestined by the very nature of the vibratory rates experienced during this particular density and by the nature of the quantum jump to the vibratory experiences of fourth density."

I emphasize the use of the term, quantum jump. Ra also uses the term quantum leap at another point.

Ra: I am Ra. The first harbingers of this were approximately forty-five of your years ago, the energies vibrating more intensely through the forty-year period preceding the final movement of vibratory matter, shall we say, through the quantum leap, as you would call it.

A quantum jump, quantum leap, or atomic electron transition, is defined as an abrupt change of an electron from one quantum state to another within an atom or artificial atom. It appears discontinuous as the electron jumps from one energy level to another in a few nanoseconds or less. Electron transitions cause the emission or absorption of electromagnetic radiation in the form of quantized units called photons. The farther the electron jumps, the shorter the wavelength of the photon emitted, meaning they emit different colors based on how far they jump.

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in positing a quantum, if you will, as the nature of each density and further correct in assuming that these quanta may be seen to be of vibratory natures corresponding to color as you grasp this word.

Ra: I am Ra. The electron has been said to have no mass but only a field. Others claim a mass of infinitesimal measure. Both are correct. The true mass of the potentiated energy is the strength of the field. This is also true metaphysically.

13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour.

6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately three oh, thirty [30], of your years.

6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

The Pleiades are the only star grouping noted and named by every culture on Earth, past and present, from the most advanced to the most primitive throughout history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_belt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_in...literature
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_(Greek_mythology)

I encourage you to Google the Photon Belt, click images, and use the power of visualization. Interestingly, the cycles of 11,000 years of darkness strongly connects with what Ra says in relation to the destruction of Atlantis 11,000 years ago.

Orion the Hunter chasing the Pleiades ... Feel the pull of the magnet!

I know most feel the idea of an instantaneous type shift is implausible, but I simply do not see how anything in this world will ever get any better on its own. Negative entities manipulate the masses while bleeding the planet dry and the majority of the world sits at home in front of a television set incapable of critical thought.

Human morality is devolving. We have iPhones and HD screens, but the gap between the rich and the poor along with the absence of morality must be at an all time high. Our success is a failure.

Why and how would the great majority of people repeat third density if the Shift to fourth density was a gradual process?

I don't believe global consciousness plays any role in the timing of harvest. I believe there is a cosmic clock and it will strike on the hour.

Love and Light.
So what is actually going to happen in the following years? Economic collapse? Alien disclosure? War? Or will things be relatively the same as they are now until the 'great shift'? Eh.
(11-19-2014, 06:08 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]So what is actually going to happen in the following years? Economic collapse? Alien disclosure? War? Or will things be relatively the same as they are now until the 'great shift'? Eh.

I can only give you my opinion... A global economic collapse and a heavy reliance on something other than yourself for answers

http://iamthewitness.com/Protocols-of-Zion.htm
Ive always wondered what will actually happen when the clock strikes the hour, so to speak. Will everyone just 'die' instantaneously and find themselves on the astral plane? As I said this is all very interesting but I very much hesitate to get my hopes up BigSmile

michael430

[deleted]
I think Earth is already 4D in time/space, and it's slowly leaking into our space/time reality. Not sure if manmade objects will disappear, and everyone will go vegetarian.
(11-19-2014, 05:12 AM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe global consciousness plays any role in the timing of harvest. I believe there is a cosmic clock and it will strike on the hour.

Who says the two aren't related? BigSmile
(11-19-2014, 08:11 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Ive always wondered what will actually happen when the clock strikes the hour, so to speak. Will everyone just 'die' instantaneously and find themselves on the astral plane? As I said this is all very interesting but I very much hesitate to get my hopes up BigSmile

Haha I can't really answer that one but I do feel it's quite possible. I'm trying to figure out what to make of this passage here... It seems as if Ra is stating there will be a spontaneous shift which will somewhat confuse us early on. Doesn't he also seem to be saying that fourth density can see third density, but third density cannot see fourth density? We're being watched! Haha I find that very interesting...

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

(11-19-2014, 04:50 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 05:12 AM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe global consciousness plays any role in the timing of harvest. I believe there is a cosmic clock and it will strike on the hour.

Who says the two aren't related? BigSmile

Possiblay! I personally don't think it will be a matter of "are we ready yet". It's possible the Universe can be waiting on us, I just don't see it lol
If the shift into 4D happened all of a sudden, wouldn't it blow out our 3D circuits and kill us? Ra says 3D field would fail if it were fully aware of 4D.
(11-19-2014, 05:12 AM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe global consciousness plays any role in the timing of harvest.

Hi Mystical Wisdom,

Can you elaborate on why you don't believe that each particle of consciousness that is an expression/extension of the "whole", "complete" and "perfect" "One", does not have a role in the timing?

Looking forward to reading your "Wanderer story" btw BigSmile
(11-19-2014, 06:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If the shift into 4D happened all of a sudden, wouldn't it blow out our 3D circuits and kill us? Ra says 3D field would fail if it were fully aware of 4D.

Perhaps he means the combining of the 3rd and 4th density experience would cause such a short circuit due to the overwhelmingness. Maybe that 98% of "Junk DNA" is encoded to support that kind of thing lol.

(11-19-2014, 06:46 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 05:12 AM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe global consciousness plays any role in the timing of harvest.

Hi Mystical Wisdom,

Can you elaborate on why you don't believe that each particle of consciousness that is an expression/extension of the "whole", "complete" and "perfect" "One", does not have a role in the timing?

Looking forward to reading your "Wanderer story" By the way BigSmile

I see the movement of the celestial bodies of the Sun, Moon, and planets as a type of music flowing through a sea of harmonic vibrations.

Questioner: Is there a clock-like face, shall I say, associated with the entire major galaxy of many billions of stars so that as it revolves, it carries all of these stars and planetary systems through transitions from density to density? Is this how it works?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive. You may see a three-dimensional clock face or spiral of endlessness which is planned by the Logos for this purpose.

I cannot fully elaborate as it's a matter of opinion but I visualize it as those in alignment with this energy of universal love as being somewhat picked up by our loving friends as they make their way across the Cosmos. Why and how would certain entities have to repeat a third density cycle if it was a gradual process? If it was a gradual process, there would be nothing to repeat? That doesn't seem to make any sense.

Ra: Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The great majority of your peoples will repeat third density.

I'm open to any criticism or flaws in logic. It's how we learn.

All is well and all will be well! Love and Light.
(11-19-2014, 06:54 PM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]I'm open to any criticism or flaws in logic. It's how we learn.

I don't see any logical flaws as such. Just a selective Ra factoid approach to promoting your own thesis?

"It's how we learn"?

Only if we choose to reflect!
(11-19-2014, 03:32 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]If earth is already 4D and there's a 100 to 700 year "transition" between now and the time 4D is begun to be experienced, humanity and every last thing we have influenced is going to disappear soon, no? But isn't 4D going to exist with 1D and 2D only? So how do quickly is everything we have influenced erased but the remainder of the planet left for 4D experience?

I see it this way. The densities are states of consciousness. When we say 1D or first density, I see this as the density of the elements and matter. When we are speaking in terms of 2D and 3D, I see these as more aware states of consciousness but still enclosed within the matter. I see 4D as the realization and self-aware comprehension and understanding that the Self is not the physical matter, but the conscious thinker within the physical matter. I'm not quite sure what to expect but I look forward to finding out!

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

It's a strange thought for the higher densities to be literally right in front of you at all times. No wonder cats stare off into nothingness.

(11-19-2014, 08:04 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014, 06:54 PM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]I'm open to any criticism or flaws in logic. It's how we learn.

I don't see any logical flaws as such. Just a selective Ra factoid approach to promoting your own thesis?

"It's how we learn"?

Only if we choose to reflect!

I fear that at times as well! But I do sense a Pharisaical way of thought. Do I bring anything but good intentions?

As far as commentary supporting a longer period of transition, is there anything throughout the Law of One that supports the opposing argument other than this one sentence that immediately contradicts itself?

At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
(11-19-2014, 08:43 PM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]As far as commentary supporting a longer period of transition, is there anything throughout the Law of One that supports the opposing argument other than this one sentence that immediately contradicts itself?

I'm agnostic on the question of gradual vs. sudden harvest, but yes, there are other gradualist quotes. For instance, these about the evolution of bodies in the second/third and third/fourth density transitions.

Quote:14.3 Questioner: Then what was the second-density form— what did it look like— that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?

Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other. In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.
Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. [b]This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes[/b].
[/quote]

I am also unsure, but, leaning on the abrupt harvest side of the debate, this quote could mean: wanderers/dual activated entitys that remain on earth after the quantum leap, will commence the gradual evolutionary reproduction into 4D bodies, hence the '100-700' year transition.
Forgive me as this is slightly off topic. Please move this to a new thread if it significantly derails.

Quote:This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

I never really thought about this before, but logically where does the fourth density body come from? Obviously, if two third density people reproduce, they produce another 3D entity. So what is the mechanism that 4th density beings are born? I don't think 4th density beings are going to just come and breed with 3D entities (that would be weird, IMO). My theory would be that if a 3D being became 4D harvestable (mentally and/or in polarity), if they bred with another similar being, the resulting entity would be slightly more 4D physically.

It just seems so odd to me how that works. If adding 1+1 and getting 2 is analogous to two 3D beings breeding and getting a 3D being; its like if during the transition between 3D to 4D, adding 1+1 gets you 3 instead of 2. Hopefully my analogy makes some sort of sense.
(11-20-2014, 01:41 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me as this is slightly off topic. Please move this to a new thread if it significantly derails.

Quote:This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

I never really thought about this before, but logically where does the fourth density body come from? Obviously, if two third density people reproduce, they produce another 3D entity. So what is the mechanism that 4th density beings are born? I don't think 4th density beings are going to just come and breed with 3D entities (that would be weird, IMO). My theory would be that if a 3D being became 4D harvestable (mentally and/or in polarity), if they bred with another similar being, the resulting entity would be slightly more 4D physically.

It just seems so odd to me how that works. If adding 1+1 and getting 2 is analogous to two 3D beings breeding and getting a 3D being; its like if during the transition between 3D to 4D, adding 1+1 gets you 3 instead of 2. Hopefully my analogy makes some sort of sense.

It starts off with the dual activated beings reproducing, so you begin to have this race of individuals who are dual activated having children that are slightly more 4D than 3D, and eventually, the 3D part is discarded in favor of the 4D body altogether.

Voila, you have your fully 4D terran human.
(11-20-2014, 01:41 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me as this is slightly off topic. Please move this to a new thread if it significantly derails.

I very much agree with what you're saying. I believe two 3D entities can give birth to one who is or becomes 4D harvestable, but I see this as being far more of a mental process than physical. A 100 year transition to become astral type ectoplasm entities seems a bit unreasonable. 4D seems to be far more "spiritual" and non-physical than 3D. I can't really see us gradually becoming non-physical entities.

I see the shift from 2D to 3D as being a far different process than 3D to 4D. One can see the evolutionary process from an ape or Neanderthal to a human, but the astral realm seems far more lucid than the material world. I don't see 4D being bounded by physical matter, but we shall see!
One thing to consider is that Ra says 4D CHOOSE to not be visible to 3D. So I'm not sure it's as symbol as a physical/nonphysical dichotomy.

Quote:12.17 ↥ Questioner: Does an individual in the fourth density normally appear— or are they normally invisible to us?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of the word “normal” is one which befuddles the meaning of the question. Let us rephrase for clarity. The fourth density is, by choice, not visible to third density. It is possible for fourth density to be visible. However, it is not the choice of the fourth-density entity to be visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex which is the third density you experience.

Come to think of it, I've rarely had a problem with being "invisible" to most of the lot. Tongue
I wouldn't be visible either to 3D if it was that difficult to do so. What benefit would a 4D have in making themselves visible to a 3D? Maybe a spirit guide can serve in that way. How amazing it must be to be in the presence of a 4D being.
The way I understand it is pointing towards a sudden harvest.
It is plausible that the 3D harvest-able bodies (dual activated, Wanderers, Elder Race, etc.) will be the ones reproducing after the quantum leap. Early 4D on Earth will be just these types. Then, there will be that 100-700 transitional period where the bodies slowly become more and more 4D until all entities are fully 4D and 3D bodies are left behind.

I guess that's what Mystical Wisdom is saying.

Then the 100-700 transitional-period quote from Ra actually supports sudden harvest along with the rest of them:

- approximation around 2011 (Ra did state that even this could have been inaccurate)
-Discrete difference in density shift
-Clock striking upon the hour
2011 was a pretty big miss from Ra don't you think?
(11-20-2014, 07:56 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]2011 was a pretty big miss from Ra don't you think?

I suppose. He did mention it was approximation, but I don't necessarily believe Ra would give us an exact date as it may interfere with our free will. I feel as if Ra left us breadcrumbs. What do you make of this? It was referring to cancer initially, but what do you suppose he is referring to when he mentions the forty-year period preceding the final movement of vibratory matter? Forty years would line up rather precisely with this 2020 concept. 20/20 vision! Haha

40.10 Questioner: What, assuming that we are, our vibration— I am assuming this vibration started increasing about between twenty and thirty years ago. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The first harbingers of this were approximately forty-five of your years ago, the energies vibrating more intensely through the forty-year period preceding the final movement of vibratory matter, shall we say, through the quantum leap, as you would call it.
(11-20-2014, 07:56 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]2011 was a pretty big miss from Ra don't you think?

I'm guessing you are implying that Ra 'missed' the prediction? If so, I would disagree for two reasons. Firstly, I would point out Ra said "approximately", and 2011 is exactly 30 years. Secondly (and more importantly IMO), I think we just don't really understand what he was referring to and Don should have further clarified what would happen at the end of the 30 year period referenced.

2.1 Ra Wrote:There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex.

I am not saying that I fully understand that prediction because I will readily admit that I don't.
My understanding of Ra is that:

*The Harvest will begin approximately around year 2011. This Harvest is a time/space event, which means that all entities who will die after the year 2011 or are not incarnated at that time, will be subjects to the Harvest regardless of their personal circumstances (Ra, 9.3, 17.29, 48.7). So, unless we die, go through the Harvest/or not, and come back to tell everyone here, it is hard to say whether Ra was right or wrong about that. But my understanding is that the Harvest is in full activity right now, as that clock has stroke this hour.

*We, who are in space/time incarnation now, are in the so called transitional period, which will go on for 100-700 years (Ra, 40.8).

*During this transitional period there will be gradual, evolutionary process of body complexes by bisexual reproduction into full fourth density bodies (Ra, 65.25 & 65.27). First those dual activated bodies, who will then give birth to full fourth density bodies.

There is also this thread about gradual vs sudden Harvest, and I bet that there are many more about this subject in this forum:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3610

Unbound

Kali Yuga, that is all.
The end of that age?

Unbound

(11-20-2014, 09:56 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]The end of that age?

Depends who you ask, many believe we are currently in Kali Yuga, although some believe we have already passed it.
IMO we have just barely passed that age. Smile

Unbound

Aha Well you can't just place an age wherever, there are certain calculations based on scriptures. Sure you could say we are at the end of a dark age or something but that isn't the same as utilizing the system of Yugas which is based on a particular tradition. If it is true we have passed it, it would have ended in 1699. Which, incidentally seems to coincide with the emergence of the Enlightenment Period.
Pages: 1 2 3