Bring4th

Full Version: What Subconscious Looks Like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we could see into our subconscious, or project it upon a screen, would it be like this? (Pensacola)

[Image: tarot2.jpg]
(11-20-2014, 07:50 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tarot2.jpg]

I see that's tarot 2. Which one is that?
[Image: eyeofProvidence.png]
(11-20-2014, 08:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2014, 07:50 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tarot2.jpg]

I see that's tarot 2. Which one is that?

It is that subconscious mind which you mentioned, my brother. Smile
If one were privy to the aspects of the internal subconscious mind. One would suddenly realize the conscious intentions set aside from expected experience. As far as third density perspective, catapulted into a vision of seemingly random essences or images.

The seth material seems to most accurately describe the lucidity of higher density mind. However Carl Jung's The Red Book also explores the personal subconscious to an extravagant extent.

However intangible in language or symbols, I imagine it to be a plane of existence witnessing free individuated thoughtforms taking their own shape and intelligent designs. Extrapolating endlessly as each thought or nodal point of awareness is shifted.

[Image: carl-jung-quote.jpg]

[Image: 73837ca3d5400b80753a16de623e180b.jpg]
(11-20-2014, 09:27 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It is that subconscious mind which you mentioned, my brother. Smile

I meant is it like Matrix of the Mind, or another?
(11-21-2014, 03:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2014, 09:27 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It is that subconscious mind which you mentioned, my brother. Smile

I meant is it like Matrix of the Mind, or another?

It's the Potentiator of the Mind, Archetype 2, or as you called it - subconscious mind.
is the subconscious different from the unconscious?

"The unconscious is indeed what may be poetically described as High Priestess, for it is the Potentiator of the Mind and as potentiator for the mind is that principle which potentiates all experience."

I am thinking that it is the Veil that separates the conscious from the unconscious.

And the subconscious is that which is available to the conscious mind (previously been exposed), but for whatever reason, has been repressed, supressed, or not fully made aware.

michael430

[deleted]
(11-27-2014, 05:34 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does she wear the moon on her head?

96.18 ↥ Questioner: And as to the thing that she wears on her head, that, I believe, is a bit confusing. What should it be shaped like?
Ra: I am Ra. We shall allow the student to ponder this point. We note that although it is an astrologically based addition to the concept complex it is not entirely unacceptable when viewed with a certain feeling. Therefore, we suggest, O student, that you choose whether to remove the crown or to name its meaning in such a way as to enhance the concept complex.
(11-21-2014, 02:23 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]The seth material seems to most accurately describe the lucidity of higher density mind. However Carl Jung's The Red Book also explores the personal subconscious to an extravagant extent.

[Image: carl-jung-quote.jpg]

I love the Seth material because it was produced before all the new age channeling hype, as the Ra material was.

Awesome quote by Jung. Smile
The subconscious mind is made conscious through meditation and dream work mostly known as lucid dreaming. With practice one can look into the mind like a television screen and see different visions. The first thing you will find in your subconscious mind is the last desire or thing you have been thinking about from there secondary subconscious memories can appear, however perhaps the truest use of the subconsciousness is the viewing of it in the moment without judgement and then it is let go.