Bring4th

Full Version: Unity practises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What kind of practises do you guys do to strengthen unity apart from general meditation? Say your in public, what are some good techniques? I like to link up my heart chakra with those around me and also just visualising light. What else?
I imagine a higher density being such as an angel is taking up the same space as my body, and transfers its energy to me. Its arms where my arms are, and such.

I also think when we recognize the goodness in others, it can stimulate our heart. It gets my indigo chakra going too.
In regards to the planet, I sometimes visualize hugging Her, and intertwine with her, like two DNA strings becoming one structure:

[Image: stock-footage--dna-string-with-blue-light-beams.jpg]

And then I visualize huge white wings on my back and we fly into the complete light of the Infinite One, and yet we are here, exactly where we are. It's awesome, as it affects my whole body!

In regards to people, I sometimes look into their eyes and tell myself "my brother/sister". Lately, I've been feeling even some sort of merging going on on invisible planes, when people respond to this positively themselves.

And if it is meditation, I like to contemplate this quote:

"Let us examine the heart of evolution.

Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

The second-ranking lessons are learn/taught in meditation and in service. At some point the mind/body/spirit complex is so smoothly activated and balanced by these central thoughts or distortions that the techniques you have mentioned become quite significant. However, the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique."

And I also like to contemplate this one:

"The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power."

Unbound

I tend to ask questions and try and see what peoples' passions are and encourage them. I also try to lead by example with cooperation and compassion, such as at work where I always work to be willing to do whatever needs to be done and to help wherever possible and I also try to smile to people on the street as much as I can when I am walking.

I do a lot of "passive" Reiki too, I am pretty much always doing some kind of meditation.
I do exactly what Ra taught, and find it very effective: I look at everyone I come across and think, "this is God", and feel some of the awe of being in God's presence. Even if the person has no idea this is so, that is still who they are.

Recognizing that I am seeing God makes it much easier to love all the people I come across.

I think it was St. Augustine who said, "faith is believing what you do not see; the fruit of faith is to see what you have believed." I find this to be true time and time again. In this case, practicing this for some time has allowed me to eventually directly experience the truth of it.

It's tempting at times to walk up to people and say, "you are God and you don't even realize it!" But I resist Smile
(11-20-2014, 08:17 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of practises do you guys do to strengthen unity apart from general meditation? Say your in public, what are some good techniques? I like to link up my heart chakra with those around me and also just visualising light. What else?

The most powerful technique I have found in this regard, is to make a general practice of actually imagining what it is like to *be* each person or thing you come across, to the best of your ability. It get's deeper with time, and eventually starts to become somewhat psychically empathic, and it blows me away how much more compassion I feel, and how much closer I feel to other entities as a result of this practice. You really begin to feel that you are all things.

It's extremely humbling, to say the least.
(11-20-2014, 08:17 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of practises do you guys do to strengthen unity apart from general meditation? Say your in public, what are some good techniques? I like to link up my heart chakra with those around me and also just visualising light. What else?

Ra had some good exercises around seeing the Creator.

"Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator."

if one can see the Creator in all places, are you not moving into a place of unity with all things, and all experiences?
How exactly do you see the Creator? Is it just an intellectual acknowledgement? Or is it like anagogy said in that you be all things. Then I ask how exactly do you be all things? Le sigh.
You already are all things, you just open yourself to awareness of that. Imagining what it is like to be others, gives your mind the permission slip needed to tap into that awareness, it's like channeling in a way.

Everything is a muscle that gets stronger and more effective with exercise.
Maybe I'm just overthinking things. Thanks for all your words anagogy.
You are always welcome, friend.
Ah, I think maybe this is a good one to share, I wish I could find the transcript, it was a meditation offered by Bashar. Let me see if I can do it justice.

So to imagine the Creator, you can think down to the tiniest smallest particle there is, the electron, the photon, whatever you use to imagine the building block that makes up what we see and don't see. Now, imagine there exists merely one of these in all the universe, but it is INFINITE. And because it is INFINITE, it has infinite speed, it can be everywhere all at once. So the same thing that makes up every little piece of you is the same thing that makes up every little piece of everything, just redrawing itself constantly.

Anyway, I'll look for the transcript a bit more, I found it a very interesting way to conceptualize unity and infinity.
(11-22-2014, 02:13 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly do you see the Creator? Is it just an intellectual acknowledgement? Or is it like anagogy said in that you be all things. Then I ask how exactly do you be all things? Le sigh.

Recognize and acknowledge that you are seeing the Creator. It is both intellectual but also, importantly I think, emotional. Emotions have a reality that transcends the illusion. How does it feel to be in the presence of the Creator who created you and everything you experience?
ever since i learned about dr. emoto & how he claimed that consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water i started trying to turn the people around me into snowflakes

but recently i've been thinking that i need to conduct that experiment for myself before i can believe it

Unbound

I did the experiment with rice in water, treating one negatively and one positively, totally worked.
Details please, Unbound! If the Law of One will cook my minute rice in 45 seconds, I want to know about it.
Absolute non-falsity. Absolute emptiness. Absolute dharma. Absolute non-dharma.

The process:

1. Matrix: All is undefined/emptiness.
2. Potential: Potential attachment encountered: True OR undefined?
3. Catalyst: If attachment is true, then make it undefined/empty as an inherent truth; If otherwise undefined/empty, repeat all of the above until something is to be made truth and undefined/empty once more.

Unbound

(11-23-2014, 12:04 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Details please, Unbound! If the Law of One will cook my minute rice in 45 seconds, I want to know about it.
Aha! Wouldn't that be great, would just take the right type and degree of intelligent energy I presume. Tongue

The one we treated negatively rotted and became black and moldy whereas the one we treated positively certainly went bad but it remained white and didn't become black or even moldy really.

(The rice experiment is taking two jars of water and putting rice in the water of each one. Then you take one and write "I love you" on it, and the other write "I hate you". Then, for a couple weeks every day you take the positive, love one and give it positive thoughts, praise and love. With the negative one, you insult it and give it anger and hatred. Then over a couple weeks as each one decomposes you see that the negative one gets all black and gross, but the positive one doesn't.)
I have a household of negativity, so it would be hard to do that experiment fairly.

Unbound

I think it's a little more "direct" than that, the jars might pick up whatever energy is in the space, but I think it's the direction of the feelings towards the rice jar itself that is effective. I don't think "ambient" negativity would make much of a difference.
The uniqueness in all things is also an expression of the infinite One. To explore the natural world whether its the mundane aspects of your own or a shared communal garden, or travelling the world. I cannot emphasise enough the energising experience of speaking to the creator through creation. Falling in love with the creator via the natural world is not an uncommon thing for seekers.

Even the frost that forms on a window pane, like the veins that run through a typical green leaf held in front of a light, is a unique shape or pattern. This is universal. Take a handful of sand from a beach and analyse some of the individual grains under a microscope, no grain will be the same as the next. This is universal.

Notice that all around us we are surrounded by natural expressions that are observably unique in their appearance.

To truly realise our unity with all things, is to recognise that we too, are unique creations, never to be replicated, ever.

To perceive the physical beauty in nature and the uniqueness of it, opens our heart to its essence and this is the springboard with which to greet other selves. There is no tall, short, thin, fat, ugly or pretty if we reconnect with nature. We only see uniqueness, and this touches the heart of others when their eyes witness our loving stare, our silent reach for the creator within them.

The short and direct response is I love communing with nature and I occasionally express my gratitude to the Earth, whether sat on the grass or embedding my feet into a sandy beach. My most powerful meditations have occurred in this way too. On one particular occasion the humour that the creator has, had me giggling on the beach, but that's for another thread BigSmile
Beautifully said, nio.
(11-22-2014, 02:13 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly do you see the Creator? Is it just an intellectual acknowledgement? Or is it like anagogy said in that you be all things. Then I ask how exactly do you be all things? Le sigh.

it's more about opening oneself to the possibility of it.

For eg, negatives continue to see everything outside of them as non-self, and so that enables them to do the most callous thing, because the heart/compassion centre has been shut down. I would imagine for them, the manipulations and machinations they practice would be like playing a single player video game (not even an MMO!), where everyone in the game is like an NPC, or a computer generated character. They are not real to you. So you can kill as many people as you want, you can rapine and accumulate resources and tell yourself it is all external and not connected in any way to you. It's just your chosen experience. A single creator in a universe that is their plaything.

That's not possible for a positive entity if you acknowledge that other things and other people are connected to you in some deep way. That's the universal acknowledgement of commonality in the heart chakra.

An open heart acknowledges the pain, the difficulty, the joys, and the experience of others. It sort of sings in sympathetic vibration.

One can't force the heart open; but a willingness (and openness) to the possibility that you are 'seeing' the One Creator in your environment, in the mirror, in everything that you observe and experience makes that doorway more of a possibility to you. It's perhaps intellectual at first, and mental, but the more it's emphasised and re-iterated, the more it sinks down into the subconscious (and eventually the unconscious) paving the way for future polarised experience along those lines.

It starts to become 'real' and more felt as time goes along. Of course, there are speed-bumps along the way, when it's hard to acknowledge that what you are seeing and experiencing is from the One Source, but hey, there's some more of that juicy catalyst for you!!

- -

(11-22-2014, 08:56 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]ever since i learned about dr. emoto & how he claimed that consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water i started trying to turn the people around me into snowflakes

lol
Experiencing unity is liken to an experience of Enlightenment albeit a temporary one or not. According to every spiritual esoteric tradition i have studied and personal experience it is only possible through going within the self and being of service to others. No single technique will quicken the process of evolution nor any knowledge of its nature, those things can only point to something that is experienced in the moment.

Perhaps simply said to ripen fully ones love and balance fully ones hate will bring about what which you seek.
I hope we know unity in the afterlife. And have a sense of it at least in 4D without having to wait till 6D.

Unbound

Everybody wants it their way.
I don't mean to be greedy.

Unbound

Aha It is not a matter of greed, it is a matter of comfort and preference.
You're darn right my preference is comfort. But I have been outside of my comfort zone.

Unbound

I don't think it's possible to stay in your comfort zone 100% of the time aha
Pages: 1 2