Bring4th

Full Version: What I've learned thus far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: https://ello.co/immanuel/post/Di9sottGgnFgmbfRamayOA

@enlightenedave: "@immanuel teach me your philosophy o' great philosopher!"

Meditate. Sit with your mind until it naturally becomes quiet and words are no longer necessary. This is the base of my philosophy, Zen.

Once this inner-silence is retained indefinitely, as said, reintroduce words, concepts, tangible wisdom with inner-silence behind them, always; Once this silence is lost, your peace, your happiness will be lost along with it. At once, find this silence again if this occurs.

You should be able to lose, release, drop any concept, any word, any object, any job, any property, any belief (no attachments) at will while still being able to utilize them (a la Buddha's "Middle Path"); The whole world could burn and you should be able to sustain your inner-peace if my philosophy is properly utilized. This is how I perceive emptiness, desirelessness; This is how I practice Zen in a nutshell.

With consistent practice of this, you will inevitably find yourself always between the spaces in words, in timelessness, in peace; And you will only look back to others and the world with compassion in service through compassion.

Compassion towards suffering will inevitably become your only suffering with enough meditative practice towards seeing your true inner All-Buddha-Self nature.

You are Buddha. You are Dharma. You are Non-Buddha. You are Non-Dharma. In short, you are all; You are one with all. That is what I attempt to realize everyday and help everyone to realize in some capacity; although, paradoxically it is inherently realized. Yet, my compassion always calls me to teach.

One last thing: Let compassion be your center. If you cannot fathom compassion, let its destruction be the center of your self-destruction and the destruction of all: Delete, nullify all compassion within yourself if you wish this to be your path.
(11-21-2014, 07:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You are Buddha. You are Dharma. You are Non-Buddha. You are Non-Dharma. In short, you are all; You are one with all. That is what I attempt to realize everyday and help everyone to realize in some capacity; although, paradoxically it is inherently realized. Yet, my compassion always calls me to teach.

One last thing: Let compassion be your center. If you cannot fathom compassion, let its destruction be the center of your self-destruction and the destruction of all: Delete, nullify all compassion within yourself if you wish this to be your path.

You are God. You are the infinite Love of God. And so am I. You are infinite Compassion.

michael430

[deleted]
My seeking has come to a wall to where I only see infinite intelligence in the emptiness.

There is only one real desire that is inherently resolved: One. Yet my vessel currently is indefinitely unconscious of certain portions of the universe due to the nature of a biological matrix. So I am left embracing this one fact:

.999... = 1

This is the end and beginning of my perpetual seeking of the most efficient, wise and Scientific form of compassion.

I am afraid Science may not even exist as a concept after I'm through with it because it seems I am left with something that is woefully, perpetually philosophical. Let's hope within the remainder of the human experience somebody will rename philosophy to Science.