Bring4th

Full Version: Question about a particular Ra quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:48.10 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

In the past, I had predominantly supposed that Ra's use of the word "octave" in this quote referred simply to the next density of experience, but lately I've been almost wondering if they meant octave as in the sense the next expression of infinity.

It has always seemed that Ra chose their words very carefully, and in my way of thinking "octave" refers to a system of eight, whereas a given density, even with it's delineated sub-densities, is a septenary system by design. So the use of the word octave is somewhat perplexing in this response.

What do you fine people of this forum think?
(11-23-2014, 06:30 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:48.10 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

In the past, I had predominantly supposed that Ra's use of the word "octave" in this quote referred simply to the next density of experience, but lately I've been almost wondering if they meant octave as in the sense the next expression of infinity.

It has always seemed that Ra chose their words very carefully, and in my way of thinking "octave" refers to a system of eight, whereas a given density, even with it's delineated sub-densities, is a septenary system by design. So the use of the word octave is somewhat perplexing in this response.

What do you fine people of this forum think?

I don't understand the question.
Maybe if you were to re-phrase?
(11-23-2014, 09:35 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the question.
Maybe if you were to re-phrase?

The question was simply if Ra's use of the word "octave" in that quote meant the "next density of experience" or literally, the next "octave", as in, the next system of 8 densities?
I suspect next density, not next octave. There are seven densities as well as seven sub-densities, so I think octave could refer to either.

The idea that penetrating violet ray qualifies one for fourth density is one Ra also presents elsewhere; my inclination is to interpret the statement you've underlined along those lines. Ra says that they know as little of the next octave (of densities) as they do of the previous one. Doesn't it seem that if all you had to do to explore the next octave of densities was to penetrate the violet ray of third density that Ra would have done so?
(11-23-2014, 01:31 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect next density, not next octave. There are seven densities as well as seven sub-densities, so I think octave could refer to either.

The idea that penetrating violet ray qualifies one for fourth density is one Ra also presents elsewhere; my inclination is to interpret the statement you've underlined along those lines. Ra says that they know as little of the next octave (of densities) as they do of the previous one. Doesn't it seem that if all you had to do to explore the next octave of densities was to penetrate the violet ray of third density that Ra would have done so?

That was my thinking also, βαθμιαίος. It just seemed odd for Ra to use the word octave in that section when they could have just as well used "density".

I was attempting to reconcile Ra's metaphysical layout with the idea of Nirvana, or liberation, wherein one achieves enlightenment and becomes disidentified with form forever. It sounded like 8th density to me, so I was seeing if there was some parallel to that concept in the Ra material. It doesn't appear to mesh with the material however, as "No portion of the creator audits the course."

Thanks for your input.
I agree, "octave" is an odd choice of words if they're just talking about fourth density. Also, the phrase "many, many of the energy centers" is surprising, given that we usually think in terms of just seven energy centers. It seems like it can only be "many, many" if we're talking about secondary energy centers, which would again imply subdensities rather than densities.

Good point about no one auditing the course. Smile Nirvana does sound like 8th density.

Does nirvana allow for one to have a form but not identify with it?
(11-23-2014, 04:36 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, "octave" is an odd choice of words if they're just talking about fourth density. Also, the phrase "many, many of the energy centers" is surprising, given that we usually think in terms of just seven energy centers. It seems like it can only be "many, many" if we're talking about secondary energy centers, which would again imply subdensities rather than densities.

Good point about no one auditing the course. Smile Nirvana does sound like 8th density.

Does nirvana allow for one to have a form but not identify with it?

Well, there have many masters throughout history that have claimed to have achieved nirvana (e.g. Siddhartha, Ramana, Nisgardatta etc.), and they were still people, or at least, appeared to be so. But, as I understand it, nirvana is the absence of separation, which is the destruction of the ego. The ego is the demarcation, or line between, "who" we are, and "where" we are. So if it was dissolved, you should theoretically be everything and everywhere in existence. As I said, it is the absence of separation, which is also the absence of suffering and attachment.

So the soul that achieves liberation, would appear to be a form, but at death, they would no longer be subject to the incarnational cycle, they would be dis-identified with all forms, both subtle and gross, and would be one with the universe.

Anyway, that is my understanding of nirvana.
This quote reminds me of the film 'Lucy'.

My interpretation is you "become the creator" on a macrocosmic level.

My reasons as such involves these quotes.

Quote:51.1 ↥ Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.

The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

So the "passport to the next octave of experience" presents a choice in my eyes. Either you can experience another universe altogether, or you can continue to serve in the one you have mastered?

Here is why I think that.

Quote:7.9 ↥ Questioner: I have a question here, I believe, about that Council from Jim. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called the Guardians.

The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.

These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

An octave as a concept or the number 8 as a symbol, both represent infinity. This cannot be realised from the vantage point of densities as time is involved. One final quote that influences my summery is.

Quote:40.1 ↥ Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the Logos, or sub-Logos, our sun, we have white light emanating from this. This is made up of frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which emerges on the other side as another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

I find it impossible to analyse Ra quotes on their own merit, sorry!
What's the difference between nirvana and samadhi?
(11-23-2014, 07:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between nirvana and samadhi?

In my opinion, nothing, except that nirvana is like permanent samadhi.

There are also interesting quotes such as:

Quote:34.2 ↥ Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

And also:

Quote:47.8 Ra: [...] The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.

Quote:20.27 Ra: The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment, and, thus, were this to occur in a major cycle, indeed, the third-density planet would be vacated at the end of that cycle.

Quote:49.6 Ra: Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Quote:73.35 Ra: I am Ra. Any entity may at any time instantaneously clear and balance its energy centers. Thus in many cases those normally quite blocked, weakened, and distorted may, through love and strength of will, become healers momentarily. To be a healer by nature one must indeed train its self in the disciplines of the personality.

I'm still thinking about all this stuff. It's interesting. Perhaps nirvana isn't auditing the course, but rather just seeing through the lessons of the densities extremely quickly.

But again, it seems that higher density beings, such as Ra for example, would have been able to figure all that stuff out in a heart beat, and then achieve nirvana.

There is still a piece here that is missing, but I'm sure it will fall into place.
(11-23-2014, 06:30 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]In the past, I had predominantly supposed that Ra's use of the word "octave" in this quote referred simply to the next density of experience, but lately I've been almost wondering if they meant octave as in the sense the next expression of infinity.

I think octave, as a technical term, encompasses the 7 notes or subdivisions of a greater section. So for eg, on a piano if one takes middle C, and the 6 following white keys, that would form an octave.

So I am assuming that in the quote above from Ra, once you gain access to violet ray vibrations, as a matter of beingness, the next octave on the piano would open up, which would be 4d time/space experience in terms of possibilities. Because the 4d space/time vehicle is not active, then the complete 4d experience is not possible, but one can experience that next octave with the mind itself.

It's also expressed in the quote above that adepts are capable of working their way up through the 4d energy centers (vibrational ascension), and even treading into 5d time space. This sort of links into the Ra quote about the devachanic bodies:

"The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies."
(11-24-2014, 01:52 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think octave, as a technical term, encompasses the 7 notes or subdivisions of a greater section. So for eg, on a piano if one takes middle C, and the 6 following white keys, that would form an octave.

So I am assuming that in the quote above from Ra, once you gain access to violet ray vibrations, as a matter of beingness, the next octave on the piano would open up, which would be 4d time/space experience in terms of possibilities. Because the 4d space/time vehicle is not active, then the complete 4d experience is not possible, but one can experience that next octave with the mind itself.

It's also expressed in the quote above that adepts are capable of working their way up through the 4d energy centers (vibrational ascension), and even treading into 5d time space. This sort of links into the Ra quote about the devachanic bodies:

"The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies."

I think you have it right there Plenum. I looked up 48.09 and 48.08 in order to gain context and I agree that they are referring to the next density. Here they use the word octave interchangeably when defining true colour densities. They also express each octave as continuing infinitely which reveals to me how I have confused the term itself as an expression of infinity.

Quote:78.15 ↥ Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Now, was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in the discrete densities— was that carried through from the previous octave?

Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.

16.51 ↥ Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.

So to use there terminology above, we exist within a density or octave as it contains 7 sub densities, which exists within the great octave. My only head scratching here is when they use this term.

"However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread."

Would you then use your light body or blue ray body in order to tread the great octave unfettered?
(11-24-2014, 02:58 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]My only head scratching here is when they use this term.

"However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread."

Would you then use your light body or blue ray body in order to tread the great octave unfettered?

yeah, that's a good query nio.

they seem to imply that one can really go anywhere once intelligent infinity is pierced.

From what I know, intelligent infinity contains all potentials and possibilities; but the question is, what would you desire, if infinite possibilities were to be opened up? Those who want some lessons around compassion (the next density up) would be able to draw upon the vibrations there, and continue learning, while still in the incarnate 3d body.

The blue ray body would be relevant to the 5th density, and those seeking the 'true nature of things'.

Just because one gains access to intelligent infinity (it's like a plane, or rather, they term it a 'passport') doesn't mean that one is completely whole and balanced. It just means you've accessed it either accidentally, either through drugs, or through considered effort in utliising the possibilities of 3d experience. There are still desires left. The nature of those desires would draw one into the appropriate higher field (which are all overlapping anyway).
(11-24-2014, 05:21 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Just because one gains access to intelligent infinity (it's like a plane, or rather, they term it a 'passport') doesn't mean that one is completely whole and balanced. It just means you've accessed it either accidentally, either through drugs, or through considered effort in utliising the possibilities of 3d experience. There are still desires left. The nature of those desires would draw one into the appropriate higher field (which are all overlapping anyway).

Plenum, I believe you have inadvertently provided yet another piece of the nirvana puzzle to me.

To illustrate my point, I'll be quoting from the book "I Am That" which is a compilation of talks on Shiva Advaita (Nondualism) philosophy by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, a spiritual teacher who lived in Mumbai, India. If you haven't read the book, I highly recommend it. Anyhow, he is one of those seemingly rare individuals who claimed (well, I should say actually achieved, as there are many that make the claim) to have achieved realization, liberation, nirvana, etc. whatever you want to call it, so I thought I would draw just a few interesting parallels to things he said and things Ra said.

The puzzle was, if nirvana (final liberation from separation) can occur to a 3rd density being, and also, why higher -- and by all reasonable estimations, more intelligent -- beings like Ra, have not simply figured out how to achieve nirvana.

You brought up the idea that they still have desires. And it is precisely desire which keeps one on the wheel of karma, so to speak. It that which provides the karmic inertia toward distortion.

Quote:Nisargadatta: When I say a thing is without a cause, I mean it can be without a particular cause. Your own mother was needed to give you birth; But you could not have been born without the sun and the earth. Even these could not have caused your birth without your own desire to be born. It is desire that gives birth, that gives name and form. The desirable is imagined and wanted and manifests itself as something tangible or conceivable. Thus is created the world in which we live, our personal world. The real world is beyond the mind's ken; we see it through the net of our desires, divided into pleasure and pain, right and wrong, inner and outer. To see the universe as it is, you must step beyond the net. It is not hard to do so, for the net is full of holes.

So according to Nisargadatta, desire is essentially what creates the appearance of the distortion of separation.

There is also that one Ra quote where Don actually asked about nirvana specifically and Ra had some interesting things to say:

Quote:18.5 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

So right here, Ra states it is a shortcut to ignore/overcome desire, while admonishing that it is an imbalanced action, which apparently causes balancing issues in the time/space continuum.

So it appears that the reason why beings such as Ra do not simply ignore their desires, and extinguish their egos, is because they have a kind of belief, or devotion we might even say, to exploring their desires fully. They are more interested in allowing the course of a the creator knowing itself to unfold in its entirety, allowing their desires to drive them forward, from experience to experience, from illusion to grander illusion, until finally, after the course of 7th density they transition to the alpha/omega octave density, which is, in my opinion, the nirvanic state of liberation from all forms.

It's also interesting to me, in light of another response Nisargadatta gave in a particular response a questioner posed to him:

Quote:Q: Such giving up of desires, does it need time?

Nisargadatta: If you leave it to time, millions of years will be needed. Giving up desire after desire is a lengthy process with the end never in sight. Leave alone your desires and fears, give your entire attention to the subject, to him who is behind the experience of desire and fear. Ask: 'who desires?' Let each desire bring you back to yourself.

Isn't that interesting?

It would appear that beings like Ra, and other higher density entities, have chosen to leave the process of awakening to time, which necessitates the evolution through the densities (and a grand adventure it is too). That appears to be the "natural" way to achieve enlightenment. Allowing the kundalini to raise itself through distillation of experience/catalyst, rather than actively performing meditation practices aimed at raising the meeting place between inner and outer vibratory understanding.

Quote:42.2 Ra: The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.

So Ra is saying in this quote that even if the catalyst or experience is simply observed, it is still being used for learning in some way or another. This jogged yet another memory of one of my favorite quotes from I Am That.

Quote:Q: Admitted, the world in which I live is subjective and partial. What about you? In what kind of world do you live?

M: My world is just like yours. I see, I hear, I feel, I think, I speak and act in a world I perceive, just like you. But with you it is all, with me it is nothing. Knowing the world to be a part of myself, I pay it no more attention than you pay to the food you have eaten. While being prepared and eaten, the food is separate from you and your mind is on it; once swallowed, you become totally unconscious of it. I have eaten up the world and I need not think of it any more.

Q: Don’t you become completely irresponsible?

M: How could I? How can I hurt something which is one with me. On the contrary, without thinking of the world, whatever I do will be of benefit to it. Just as the body sets itself right unconsciously, so am I ceaselessly active in setting the world right.

Q: Nevertheless, you are aware of the immense suffering of the world?

M: Of course I am, much more than you are.

Q: Then what do you do?

M: I look at it through the eyes of God and find that all is well.

So once you transcend the need for catalyst, it goes into the background for you (become unconscious). It happens in every aspect of learning too. As a very simple example: when you are learning to ride a bike, your attention is on the correct way to mechanically operate it, yet once you have it learned, the process becomes automatic, and your attention rises to new vistas for learning. No longer requiring consciousness, it moves into the background of subconsciousness.

Interestingly, I had always intuitively understood this long before I ever read this quote, but when I read it, I became very intrigued by the rest of what Nisargadatta had to say. It was a light bulb moment for sure.

Anyway, these are just some interesting parallels I saw between the two sources of information.

I will leave you some quotes:

Quote:Nisargadatta: Just as a sleeping man forgets all and wakes up for another day, or he dies and emerges into another life, so do the worlds of desire and fear dissolve and disappear. But the universal witness, the Supreme Self never sleeps and never dies. Eternally the Great Heart beats and at each beat a new universe comes into being.

Quote:Ra: Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke.

Quote:Ra: In the understanding which we have of the universe or creation as one infinite being, its heart beating as alive in its own intelligent energy, it merely is one beat of the heart of this intelligence from creation to creation. In this context each and every entity of consciousness has/is/will experienced/experiencing/experience each and every density.

Quote: Nisargadatta: You have brought in duality where there is none. There is the body and there is the Self. Between them is the mind, in which the Self is reflected as 'I am'. Because of the imperfections of the mind, its crudity and restlessness, lack of discernment and insight, it takes itself to be the body, not the Self. All that is needed is to purify the mind so that it can realise its identity with the Self. When the mind merges in the Self, the body presents no problems. It remains what it is, an instrument of cognition and action, the tool and the expression of the creative fire within: The ultimate value of the body is that it serves to discover the cosmic body, which is the universe in its entirety. As you realise yourself in manifestation, you keep on discovering that you are ever more than what you have imagined.

Quote:Ra: Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
thanks anagogy. I tried to find that book, but on amazon there is no kindle version. Will have to source it from elsewhere BigSmile
Indeed, thank you too anagogy. A wonderful analysis and thanks for putting in the time to share it!
I first came across Nisargadatta via a youtube link in the Facebook study group of the Ra material (just over a week ago). I watched it twice as his choice of words seemed to chime with Ra's. Referring to desire, one of my favourite pop Artist's (Pink) had this to say about it in her song 'Try'.

"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame, where there is a flame someone's gonna get burned, just because it hurts doesn't mean your gonna die, you gotta get up and try try try."

I share this because she is re-iterating Ra's personal experience that trying to overcome desire's is extremely inappropriate.

"We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires".

Just a side note anagogy, are you in this study group I mentioned?
Nice insight Anagogy, much appreciated
duh. 7 levels, octave is the 8th level. the first level of the sequel game!
(11-24-2014, 02:58 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]My only head scratching here is when they use this term.

Probably, the following holds a indicative clue --

Quote:81.23 ↥ Questioner: Just… it’s unimportant, but just roughly how many other of these galaxies has Ra, shall we say, traveled to?

Ra: I am Ra. We have opened our hearts in radiation of love to the entire creation. Approximately 90 percent of the creation is at some level aware of the sending and able to reply. All of the infinite Logoi are one in the consciousness of love. This is the type of contact which we enjoy rather than travel.

(11-23-2014, 06:30 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It has always seemed that Ra chose their words very carefully, and in my way of thinking "octave" refers to a system of eight, whereas a given density, even with it's delineated sub-densities, is a septenary system by design. So the use of the word octave is somewhat perplexing in this response.

Probably, the following holds something useful to the question --

Quote:28.15 Questioner: Now, as the major galaxy is created, and I am assuming all of its densities— I am assuming all— there are eight densities created when this major galaxy is created. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, it is well to perceive that the eighth density functions also as the beginning density or first density, in its latter stages, of the next octave of densities.
I think the answer is 42.
No really I think Ra delivered the answer here.

Quote:The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.
It means the next octave as in 8th density or beginning of the 1st density of the next octave.

I have penetrated violet ray but ever so briefly and only for healing. Too hold that state long enough requires absolute dedication. I will point out, however, that just a brief moment of realizing that connection with Intelligent Infinity is so beyond words that it will literally bring about the true understanding. Although I'm still with distortions I know longer wonder but simply know and understand. Purifying myself more and more to achieve the connection permanently will forever be my goal in this octave.
Congrats on achieving intelligent infinity. The closest I have come was feeling love in my heart that lasted about a minute. It was unspeakably great.
(11-26-2014, 04:18 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]Just a side note anagogy, are you in this study group I mentioned?

No, I'm not.

But it's interesting to me that other people have drawn parallels between it and the Ra material.

Birds of a feather flock together.