Bring4th

Full Version: The Archetypes - Potentiator of the Spirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to have a study of the archetypes here? If I'm mistaken and this is being done in another forum, then I apololgize and will go there. To me, the potentiator of the spirit is the most meaningful archetype of this lifetime. I believe it is the breakthrough archetype into 4th density awakening, or it has been so for me. I believe this is what is meant by enlightenment. My entire world changed about 5 years ago when in the midst of a lot of lost confusion - ZAP! I could see the world as containing no real power but was only an illusion of power and oriented to the ego. Is this being harvested? There was a lot of joy and love that went along with it, as well as being totally and permanently changed.
(01-15-2009, 01:29 PM)sos Wrote: [ -> ]Is this being harvested? There was a lot of joy and love that went along with it, as well as being totally and permanently changed.

Hi SOS,

What a wonderful epiphany you've had, congratulations! I would say that it wasn't "being harvested", but it sounds as though you are probably harvestable. Which is, in my opinion, the next best thing without having to die.

There is a strudy group forming for LOO Book IV study group that DreamingPeace is forming on the Law of One Forum also. This may be best place to participate and share your archetype vies.

3D Sunset
Thanks, sos, for starting this thread. Interesting topic! I had an experience similar to what you describe when, at a time of great emotional turmoil, I suddenly saw what I can only call the limitless light. Like you, I felt great joy as well as that I had been tremendously changed. I always interepreted it as a momentary opening of violet ray rather than as an experience of the potentiator of the spirit, but maybe they're one and the same. I'd love to hear people's thoughts about that.

BTW, the tarot images that L/L used and adapted can be found here:
http://www.lawofone.info/images/ (large)
http://www.lawofone.info/images/small/ (small)

The small image for the Potentiator of the Spirit is http://www.lawofone.info/images/small/tarot16.jpg

The Potentiator of the Spirit subcategory is here:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...the+Spirit

Also, this question has come up so I'd like to mention that at lawofone.info, if you have question numbers showing, they are in this format: session.question, e.g. 78.11. You can click on the session number to go to the beginning of that session or on the question number to go directly to that question.
(01-15-2009, 02:33 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, the tarot images that L/L used and adapted can be found here:
Descriptions here. For anyone that's interested, the particular deck is
"The Brotherhood of Light (Egyptian) Tarot Cards" from the "Church of Light", done by C.C. Zain who derived them from the earlier Falconnier-Wegener Egyptian deck.

On the back of the pack we have "These tarot cards are not playing cards; but the primitive symbolical pictograph writing through which Egyptian Initiates conveyed spiritual conceptions derived from a still more remote past..."
Very interesting subject material, do you think the potentiator is the equivalent of the lightening struck tower right, how does it tie in with matrix of the spirit
(01-18-2009, 10:01 PM)freemason Wrote: [ -> ]do you think the potentiator is the equivalent of the lightening struck tower right, how does it tie in with matrix of the spirit
The Potentiator of the Mind is "that great resource which may be seen as the sea into which the consciousness dips ever deeper and more thoroughly in order to create, ideate, and become more self-conscious. "

"The Magician was named as a significant archetype. However, it was not recognized that this portion of the archetypical mind represents not a portion of the deep subconscious but the conscious mind and more especially the will. The archetype called by some the High Priestess, then, is the corresponding intuitive or subconscious faculty."

The Potentiator of the Spirit :
"The Matrix of the Spirit is difficult to characterize since the nature of spirit is less motile. The energies and movements of the spirit are, by far, the most profound yet, having more close association with time/space, do not have the characteristics of dynamic motion. Thusly one may see the Matrix as the deepest darkness and the Potentiator of Spirit as the most sudden awakening, illuminating, and generative influence."

Had to look up "motile", which means "Of or relating to mental imagery that arises primarily from sensations of bodily movement and position rather than from visual or auditory sensations".
Quote:Very interesting subject material, do you think the potentiator is the equivalent of the lightening struck tower right, how does it tie in with matrix of the spirit

The matrix of the spirit is the veil. It's the orientation to a dualistic reality with the ego. It's the human personality. It seems that when I'm making these posts, I'm always needing the LOO volumes for quotes and not having them at hand. The lightning pierces the matrix and results in activation/enlightenment/harvest. Anyway, that's my understanding. Hope this helps.
Dear SOS,

I study astrology. I can help you understand that if you want to.
I have offered my services freely, under a separated topic in the Law of One section.

I think the Lightning struck of the Tower (Tarot) represents your epiphany event you have described.
When you are ready to discard your old self in order to see a new path ahead you just attract a lightning bolt to it.
That is one possibility. But it is difficult to say it with just that information.

If your life, had some power struggles, power issues of controlling and powerlessness, then it is aptly represented by the Pluto archetype in astrology. Pluto transits usually cramble the structures of our life, making us a choice to confront our power, personal or over others. So during a Pluto transit the best thing is to go really deep and to let go, to acknowledge our new self, and that is really a good rebirth. However Neptune transits also coincide with adquiring faith, increased awareness, and dissolution of a old self. Maybe you had two of these.

See this for the Tarot Tower symbology http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/basics/tower.shtml
I am now studying what each archetype (Tarot) as stated by Ra has described. When I have a clear idea I will write here my insights Blush

Light,

(01-24-2009, 05:39 PM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Dear SOS,

I have offered my services freely, under a separated topic in the Law of One section.

I think the Lightning struck of the Tower (Tarot) represents your epiphany event you have described.
When you are ready to discard your old self in order to see a new path ahead you just attract a lightning bolt to it.
That is one possibility. But it is difficult to say it with just that information.

If your life, had some power struggles, power issues of controlling and powerlessness, then it is aptly represented by the Pluto archetype in astrology. Pluto transits usually cramble the structures of our life, making us a choice to confront our power, personal or over others. So during a Pluto transit the best thing is to go really deep and to let go, to acknowledge our new self, and that is really a good rebirth. However Neptune transits also coincide with adquiring faith, increased awareness, and dissolution of a old self. Maybe you had two of these.

See this for the Tarot Tower symbology http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/basics/tower.shtml
(01-24-2009, 07:19 PM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I am now studying what each archetype (Tarot) as stated by Ra has described. When I have a clear idea I will write here my insights Blush

Light,

(01-24-2009, 05:39 PM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Dear SOS,

That is a fantastic analysis irpsit, and it essentially correlates with my assessment. I'd love to hear from others with a similar experience.
In this thread is a mention of the Tarot and also of Pluto. Some relate the concept of regeneration to Pluto, others relate the concept of the Cornucopia to Pluto. So there may be some degree of synchronous symbolism at play here in this thread that might suggest the Tarot may act as some form of Regenerating Cornucopia...

paddy
Good-day wanderers.
I am very satisfied with the thourough descriptions of the first seven archetypes and seek further material of the archetypes of the body and spirit. I draw a card daily from the egyptian deck and bring it to light as often as I can during the day. I would be very gratefull for some direction to further the tarot study. I am really happy to see so many others persuing the truth. Life is good. Love is free. Bye for now.
(01-15-2009, 01:29 PM)sos Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to have a study of the archetypes here?

I'd love that. May I suggest the subject line for each topic in the series is "Archetype #N - Description." That way it will be easy to search or sort for them. (Maybe the mods can rename this thread for you.)
I drew transformation of the mind (the two ways) this morning and if anyone pulled the same card or wants to brainstorm on it mabye we can start a archtype exchange. Vice or virtue seems to be a common one for me to pull as are temptations constant. Just putting it out there. Thanks
(01-21-2009, 01:20 PM)sos Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Very interesting subject material, do you think the potentiator is the equivalent of the lightening struck tower right, how does it tie in with matrix of the spirit

The matrix of the spirit is the veil. It's the orientation to a dualistic reality with the ego. It's the human personality. It seems that when I'm making these posts, I'm always needing the LOO volumes for quotes and not having them at hand. The lightning pierces the matrix and results in activation/enlightenment/harvest. Anyway, that's my understanding. Hope this helps.

Hello and through my seeking I find the archetypical blueprint of the octave fascinating and most challenging. I wish to speak on the nature of the veil and the nature of the spirit and it's function in overall evolution and how it carries on veiled even after third density.

To my thinking it is a type of veil which is part as well of the veil of third density but I believe it is not THE full compiling of the veil between consciousness and unconsciousness during third density itself. The full veil would encompass the mind the body and the spirit matrix and potentiators having mystery injected between them.
Quote:Questioner: Then prior to the first extension of the first distortion the veil or loss of awareness did not occur. From this I will make the assumption that this veil or loss of remembering consciously that which occurred before the incarnation was the primary tool for extending the first distortion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your correctness is limited. This was the first tool.

Questioner: Then from that statement I assume that the Logos first devised the tool of separating the unconscious from the conscious during what we call physical incarnations to achieve its objective? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Quote:Questioner: The first change made then for this extension of free will was to make the communication between the Matrix and the Potentiator of the Mind relatively unavailable one to the other during the incarnation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We would perhaps rather term the condition as relatively more mystery-filled than relatively unavailable.

Questioner: The idea was then to create some type of veil between the Matrix and the Potentiator of the Mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: This veil then occurs between what we now call the unconscious and conscious minds. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: It was probably the design of the Logos to allow the conscious mind greater freedom under the first distortion by partitioning, you might say, this from the Potentiator or unconscious which had a greater communication with the total mind, therefore, allowing for the birth of uneducated, to use a poor term, portions of consciousness. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is roughly correct.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also on the veil let us examine the further extensions of free will and the nature of the veil, the significator was made complex. The not complex significator had no veil because it had not the extension of free will yet.
Quote:Questioner: Would the Conqueror or Chariot then represent the culmination of the action of the first six archetypes into a conquering of the mental processes, even possibly removing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. This is most perceptive. The Archetype Seven is one difficult to enunciate. We may call it the Path, the Way, or the Great Way of the Mind. Its foundation is a reflection and substantial summary of Archetypes One through Six.

One may also see the Way of the Mind as showing the kingdom or fruits of appropriate travel through the mind in that the mind continues to move as majestically through the material it conceives of as a chariot drawn by royal lions or steeds.

Questioner: Then I will just ask about the one of the archetypes which I am the least able to understand at this point if I can use that word at all. I am still very much in the dark, so to speak, in respect to the Hierophant and precisely what it is. Could you give me some other indication of what that is?

Ra: I am Ra. You have been most interested in the Significator which must needs become complex. The Hierophant is the original archetype of mind which has been made complex through the subtile movements of the conscious and unconscious. The complexities of mind were evolved rather than the simple melding of experience from Potentiator to Matrix.

The mind itself became an actor possessed of free will and, more especially, will. As the Significator of the mind, the Hierophant has the will to know, but what shall it do with its knowledge, and for what reasons does it seek? The potentials of a complex significator are manifold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we have an excerpt about the nature of the spirit and the quest for it's secrets through using the dimmest of lights to illuminate it's hidden landscape throughout evolution. It is a part of the veil of third density for the spirit to be in the form it is stated below. But it is not the complete veil by itself as we may see from the above excerpts.
Quote:The metaphysical work both of the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path is that which takes place upon a field which appears to be dark. The background of metaphysical work for both polarities is a metaphysical environment of darkness, for the metaphysical consciousness of the living spirit within the third-density illusion is hidden within the deep and unlit roots of mind. Consequently, both those who seek the darkness and those who seek the light begin in a common ground of darkness, the darkness of that which is not known. Upon this level of seeking for energy or power the search for truth is conducted in night conditions. The moon’s dimmest light is the brightest illumination as one seeks spiritually. It is extremely subtle and difficult work to distinguish truth from illusion or outright falsity, to distinguish the positive leaning towards the love of the Infinite One in service to others from the same activity which may seek service to self. Many metaphysical seekers expect that the seeking towards the positive truth will be done in noonday sun, metaphysically speaking. This is untrue. The metaphysical search is not clear, obvious, or simple.

Let us also go deeper in describing that the VEIL of the spirit knows not only the bounds of third density, but carries on throughout the higher densities as Q'uo would mention it here..

Quote:The darkness of the spirit is like unto the darkness, the apparent darkness, of the starry heavens. As you gaze from the side of your planet out into your outer space, that thick velvet of infinite space is as are you in your spiritual aspect: an undiscovered country of hills and valleys unknown. And every place is sacred. And every place is full of information. And every place looks to be that which it is not. There is thick darkness and great depth of unknowingness to the spirit within third density. The veil of forgetting is very deep. And the life-giving light, when it falls, yet does it not always disclose truth. And so there is a great peering into what light there is to see beyond the falsity of the complex and intricate patterns of spirit. Even when the veil of forgetting is lifted, even when you ascend into densities which are full of light, yet still that spirit is stubbornly unknown, and layers of misinformation and false patterning will fall away as the densities roll, and we find this still to be true with our selves. We find we still peel away another layer and another layer of that deception of spirit which is part and parcel of the situation which we all enjoy as part of the Creator. It is not that the Creator intends to deceive. It is not that the light means to be false. It is that there is so much of untold riches to the infinite Creator that It is not all articulated. There is much still for the Creator to know about Itself. And yet that seeking is a slow, slow process. For all that the Creator finds out about Itself, It finds out from you, each of you, each of us, each of all of those entities that live and move and have their being within the creation of the Father. We find great beauty in this pattern. We do not understand it completely. As each of you works with your own spiritual journey we ask simply that you not fear the light-bringer who brings seeming destruction. For there must be that taken down as a preparation for that which is builded anew. There needs to be the removal of false concepts before the building of a fresh and vital concept.
Good morning all. For the forth time in the last ten days I have a two day repeat card (the two paths) transformation of the mind. I am not sure if this indicates more attention is needed or I am on track however it feels like both. Being rocked back and forth until one path is abandoned for the commitment of the other. I find the virginal and prostituted aspects of the roots of mind curious and indicative of truth of primary beingness. RA speaks of the echos of the shape of the crossed arms and I feel it may be the transformation of body and spirit in connection by the restraints shown on card six? I hope you all have a wonderfull day. Life is good. Love is free. Bye for now.
(03-13-2010, 10:25 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2009, 01:29 PM)sos Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to have a study of the archetypes here?

I'd love that. May I suggest the subject line for each topic in the series is "Archetype #N - Description." That way it will be easy to search or sort for them. (Maybe the mods can rename this thread for you.)

I would really enjoy that. Now who will bell the cat? or who will get the ball rolling and keep it rolling? Since I have asked the question, it can not be me...
(01-15-2009, 02:33 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, sos, for starting this thread. Interesting topic! I had an experience similar to what you describe when, at a time of great emotional turmoil, I suddenly saw what I can only call the limitless light. Like you, I felt great joy as well as that I had been tremendously changed. I always interepreted it as a momentary opening of violet ray rather than as an experience of the potentiator of the spirit, but maybe they're one and the same. I'd love to hear people's thoughts about that.

By the way, the tarot images that L/L used and adapted can be found here:
http://www.lawofone.info/images/ (large)
http://www.lawofone.info/images/small/ (small)

The small image for the Potentiator of the Spirit is http://www.lawofone.info/images/small/tarot16.jpg

The Potentiator of the Spirit subcategory is here:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...the+Spirit

Also, this question has come up so I'd like to mention that at lawofone.info, if you have question numbers showing, they are in this format: session.question, e.g. 78.11. You can click on the session number to go to the beginning of that session or on the question number to go directly to that question.

I'd like to thank you for the links. I have been manualy finding the referances daily for months and this is very helpfull. If you care to discuss archetypes I'm in. Have a great day.
Ok, what about cats and dogs and animal archetypes. We know them from childhood on. Thanks to media.

Love & Light
(03-14-2010, 11:13 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, what about cats and dogs and animal archetypes. We know them from childhood on. Thanks to media.

Love & Light

Hello Ashim in (dangling threads) forum we are having some archtype exchange in which you are certainly welcome.
I just want to suggest that everywhere you look, there is an archetype. Archetypes go beyond the tarot and astrology.
When I read the LOO last October, for the first time, I found the discussion on/about the archetypes to be somewhat over my head. At this point in time, however, I read everything today to do with it, and it makes perfect sense. I truly wish more work had been done on it, but what has been done will suffice.

I am interested in the hieroglyphics in the cards as well. In card two I recognized the glyphs for (left upper) air, (left lower) fire, (right upper) water, and (right lower) earth immediately, which in this card represent third density, as well as many of the other glyphs in other cards. Has anyone else been interpreting the glyphs and their meanings in relation to the specific cards?
(01-18-2009, 09:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2009, 02:33 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, the tarot images that L/L used and adapted can be found here:
"The Brotherhood of Light (Egyptian) Tarot Cards" from the "Church of Light", done by C.C. Zain who derived them from the earlier Falconnier-Wegener Egyptian deck.

On the back of the pack we have "These tarot cards are not playing cards; but the primitive symbolical pictograph writing through which Egyptian Initiates conveyed spiritual conceptions derived from a still more remote past..."

Thanks for these links. Very helpful! Hey I happen to have been doing a lot of research on some European philosophers that lived during the late 19th century. Notably Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre and Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton. I had not previously come across this Zain character. Can you recommend any good resources, or share anything more about him?
Tenet, I have found C.C. Zain's work to be very divergent both from Ra's descriptions and from the more traditional thought-patterns which accompany the Tarot. In his book, The Sacred Tarot, he claims to be possessed of esoteric knowledge about the Tree of Life, the Tarot and astrology which mainstream Qabalistic teachings do not enunciate. To me, his mind is opaque. Due to these facts, I have found his work to be only marginally useful for understanding the Archetypes. However, his cards are excellent and he addresses a very broad range of arcane traditions including all of the above as well as the rites of Free Masonry, alchemical processes, numerology, and magical practices. He also depicts and explains the most intricate Tarot spreads I've ever seen.
this would probably be a better place to put it then where it was before in archetype talk(didnt see this thread oops Smile) anyway here is my post

(begin Quote)

I am starting to learn about the Archetypes and when looking at this study guide http://www.lawofone.info/pdfs/study-guid...etypes.pdfI saw the card lightning Potentiator of the spirit number 16, and noticed that in the background there is a pyramid that has been struck by lightning and it has created damage to the top most part. now my point to this is that recently the washington monument was struck by lightning and the top was cracked, which my mind immediately turned towards when I saw the illustration in the study guide and the first thing that came to mind was that it was symbolic of our spirit coming into potentiation(Sp?) or at least events had led me to the web page to see this and everything was put together so I would be given the symbol of the spirit in potentiation, and that maybe this was supposed to alert me to the importance of that archetype. which means i will have to look into this card more and meditate on what it means to me. anyway just wanted to share that interesting correlation between this archetype and the recent event with the washington monument.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragusand any help regarding the archetypes would be very appreciated.

(End Quote)
(07-16-2011, 12:40 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2009, 09:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2009, 02:33 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, the tarot images that L/L used and adapted can be found here:

Thanks for these links. Very helpful! Hey I happen to have been doing a lot of research on some European philosophers that lived during the late 19th century. Notably Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre and Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton. I had not previously come across this Zain character. Can you recommend any good resources, or share anything more about him?
Missed this post. Brief biography of Zain - http://www.light.org/our-founder.cfm

now that I have read about the potentiator(sp?) of spirit it is a very good metaphor for what is happening now in the world at large we went through a extremely dark period and now are coming out into a grand and brilliant period of light so it is a IMO very good metaphor for what is happening now especially since the washington monument was struck very close to 9/11 pointing towards that dark date and due to the imagery of the Potentiator of the spirit and its meaning also pointing towards brighter days to come. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus