Bring4th

Full Version: Brainwaves of Unity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeking Roots of Consciousness, Scientists Make Dreamers Self-Aware

Quote:The benefits of producing the gamma frequency are:

Increased memory recall (the 40 Hz frequency is known to regulate memory processing); people with high gamma activity have exceptionally vivid and rapid memory recall.
Increased sensory perception. Senses are heightened when the brain produces gamma waves. Food tastes better; vision and hearing sharpen; sense of smell becomes more powerful; and your brain becomes far more sensitive to all sensory input. This makes for a much richer sensory experience and a better perception of reality.
Increased focus; but this enhanced focus is not necessarily aimed at one individual object or task. In the gamma state, your brain is able to process all sensory information faster and more fully with greater sensitivity; and combine the whole scenario into a highly memorable experience. People with high gamma activity can recall everything about any memorable event – the food they ate, the music they heard, the conversations, the names of people they met, the air temperature, etc.
One of the most remarkable properties of the gamma state is the processing speed: the brain is able to process incredible amounts of information very quickly, remember it, and retrieve that memory later.
People with high gamma activity are naturally happier, calmer and more at peace. This is Nature’s best anti-depressant (people suffering from depression typically have very low gamma activity).
Gamma waves are present during REM sleep and visualization.
Compassion comes from a feeling of one-ness with all creation. This is the “feeling of blessings” and ecstasy that accompanies high levels of gamma brainwave activity.

Unbound

I always find it interesting how it's "people with high gamma activity are naturally happier, calmer and more at peace" rather than it being "people who are happy, calm and at peace produce high gamma activity".
I agree with Unbound, the integrated consciousness will have reflections in the outer world, and it is possible that particular frequency is it's equivalent reflection in the brain. The inner is causal to the outer.
It seems that science is realizing the old universal truths of unity in its own way lately with new findings. Physics and Metaphysics are becoming two sides of the same coin once more.

You can easily check out our best quality Pass4sure 300-115 exam dumps prepare you well for the real ccie verification You can also get success in real exam of sterling with the quality Rasmussen College
i can haz gammawavesburger pls
(02-14-2015, 03:08 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i can haz gammawavesburger pls

I believe certain monks produce gamma waves in meditation. It's a frequency associated with peace.
i love beta blockers, does blocking beta waves create space for gamma waves? r beta waves bad?