Bring4th

Full Version: Star Trek-like invisible shield found thousands of miles above Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michael430

[deleted]
Exactly what I was thinking when I read it. Sounds like the quarantine shield
Neato! I guess it's still there??
Them labeling it a 'Star Trek-like' field is simply an attempt to use colorful language to attract more readers plus a lack of understanding of the science behind this. The media always tries to sensationalize everything for money.

Despite it being invisible, it is still a physical barrier to the harmful radiation mentioned in the article. Spacecraft have no trouble physically passing through as evidenced by all successful terrestrial space missions that have passed through it (such as the Apollo missions). You can gain a decent understanding about the Van Allen Radiation Belt HERE.

The Ra quote above is talking about the metaphysical law of a negative entity not obeying a quarantine after being hailed in the name of the Creator.

12.5 Wrote:Questioner: I didn’t quite understand. How does the Confederation stop the Orion chariot from coming through the quarantine? What actions do…

Ra: I am Ra. There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian. These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth’s energy fields attempting to be aware of any entities approaching. An entity which is approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator. Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light and will of free will obey the quarantine due to the power of the Law of One.

Ra specifically mentions the Orion entity being contacted on the level of light-form/light body, which is a metaphysical level. They mention nothing about their craft being physically restrained by a physical field of physical force.

I'm sure if we had discovered the Earth's magnetic field after the Ra material came out, someone would have been claiming that was the 'quarantine field'.

Furthermore, it doesn't make sense the hailing/challenging of the quarantine guardians would also double as perfectly uniform field of force that repels a specific form of physical radiation.

Since even mainstream science is scratching their heads about this one at the moment, I'm going to venture a guess that this an undiscovered aspect of our magnetic field we don't understand yet.

It is definitely interesting news nonetheless and I don't want to discourage general interest in this. The same goes for the challenging of entities trying to ignore the quarantine. I just very highly doubt they are in any way related.

michael430

[deleted]
Ra explains that there are gaps in the quarantine patrol that the orion crusaders are able to take advantage of. The ring in the article they describe is uniform/symmetrical with no weak points. All the quarantine is a bunch of guardian entities patrolling our planet. It would stand to reason if there were some kind of physical manifestation involved in the challenging of an entity, it would localized around the area the challenging occurred.

I don't agree at all with the sentiments that all things invisible are solely metaphysical. Ask yourself if the flu virus or any microbe is metaphysical because you can't see it?

I find many aspects of physics AND metaphysics fascinating. However, I personally don't feel it's helpful to just assume every single physical/metaphysical phenomenon was described in the Ra Material. Don never had the opportunity to ask about this protective ring in the Ra material because it was long before it was discovered. What if Don had asked about it, and it turns out the protective ring is a physical manifestation of Earth that needs to develop in order to protect 2D/3D inhabitants from harmful radiation (the "killer electrons" in the article)?
(11-28-2014, 06:43 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Ra explains that there are gaps in the quarantine patrol that the orion crusaders are able to take advantage of. The ring in the article they describe is uniform/symmetrical with no weak points. All the quarantine is a bunch of guardian entities patrolling our planet. It would stand to reason if there were some kind of physical manifestation involved in the challenging of an entity, it would localized around the area the challenging occurred.

I don't agree at all with the sentiments that all things invisible are solely metaphysical. Ask yourself if the flu virus or any microbe is metaphysical because you can't see it?

I find many aspects of physics AND metaphysics fascinating. However, I personally don't feel it's helpful to just assume every single physical/metaphysical phenomenon was described in the Ra Material. Don never had the opportunity to ask about this protective ring in the Ra material because it was long before it was discovered. What if Don had asked about it, and it turns out the protective ring is a physical manifestation of Earth that needs to develop in order to protect 2D/3D inhabitants from harmful radiation (the "killer electrons" in the article)?

Hello,
I have the complete works of Ra, although I was only able to read through the first three books. Like all the others, there's lots of yakkin, but little advanced or useful information. Seth isn't too bad.

While I believe that the Ra Material is one of the better sources of ET channeled information, one of the problems that I see in ALL of the channeled ET space-brother type information, is the lack of any advanced Mystical information that IS available to Humans who seek it. Yet none of the purported advanced alien spiritual information is even 101 level Mystical information. I'm talking about kindegarten stuff. Not a peep. Why is that? Not one of channelers or their channeled information reveal why the aliens are interacting on Earth (that actually matches the evidentiary data thats being collected by ET scientists), what ET interests are in Humans. But for myself, the big test is how the spiritual world functions. Too bad we can't ask Ra what happens to Human souls during the transition through the four dimensions of YHVH's Mind. This information is available, all advanced Mystical students know the process, some of us even remember it. It would be interesting to hear the answer. My guess is that it would be more typical channel mumbo-jumbo. Lots of double-talk.

plutronus
ET Investigator
Hi tron.

The "excuse" is that the ETs don't want to give us all the information because, as you said, we CAN find it ourselves. They have laws of free will to respect and other 'limitations' that we are not privy too - mainly to preserve our limitations. We have to have the true desire to learn and discover the deeper information, not to just be able to read it in a pdf on our browser. If they gave us the whole game, we'd have nothing left to do for the rest of our incarnations. As Ra said, they have no desire to learn/teach for us. They aren't going to do all the homework and then let us copy it and claim it as ours. What's the fun with that when we are talking about the infinity of creation? The double speak is so that the obvious stuff we need to know can still be uncovered with a satisfactory "ah-ha" moment.

If you want some "advanced mystical information" that is, yes, layered in double speak, you should probably work your way through Book 4 and see if Ra's teaching of the archetype system is more in line with what you are searching for.
One could say also that the teachings are simple and don't require intensive complex knowledge but the mastering of what is simple in itself is infinity complex.