Bring4th

Full Version: Extra Dimensional Beings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I would like to share a particular experience that used to happen with me and maybe someone has experienced anything like it here. When I was about 6 years old, I don´t remember how many times exactly neither when exactly it took place, but just before falling asleep I used to stare at my bedroom´s curtains which were full of beautiful drawings, and suddenly a kind of trance used to happen and I started to see these light beings, exactly three of them, just in front of me, like staring at me, a very peaceful loving-tender feeling always was present. I mean, I could see the shape of 3 light-humanoids, but, this is the very strange part, when I tried to look directly to them, I could not "define them in 3-D", their dimensions (width, heigth, length), as I focused directly on them, they would become infinite, they would perpetuate as I focused my eyes, and I was amazed by that infinity experience as consequently falled asleep. I have called them "extra dimensional beings", since my life search has led me to this understanding.

That´s something that really caught my attention when I read about the densities system of Ra. That really defines it perfectly, that IS what I have seen. Do you know what I mean? Anyone had an experience like that?
I once saw an ET in red light in the corner of my room as I fell asleep. It was a positive experience. But there wasn't the feeling of extra-dimensionalness to them.

That sounds fascinating what you experienced.
As you drift into the sleep state and are able maintain your conscious awareness, you will move into the astral where you can see extradimensional beings like this. It's difficult to say exactly what plane such beings hailed from, but they definitely sound positive from your description of them.
(11-29-2014, 01:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once saw an ET in red light in the corner of my room as I fell asleep. It was a positive experience. But there wasn't the feeling of extra-dimensionalness to them.

That sounds fascinating what you experienced.

Yes, indeed, it has fascinated me my entire life. Such a unique experience for me... Smile