Bring4th

Full Version: Intelligent Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible that opening to intelligent infinity means no resistance to infinity? That there is an infinite amount of energy that flows through you? I've heard that there is an insane amount of energy just outside of our energy fields, that if we let it in, it would be uncomfortable how much energy there is. I think I heard that from Cory Herter, now known as Core Love. I've used his products before as well. His Sacred G Fusion was pretty nifty, but a bit to energetic for my taste now. It was alright at first.

But pondering infinity, will this get me any closer to intelligent infinity?
Yes, anything you consistently dwell upon, you will come into closer and closer vibrational proximity with.

"Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator."

"The source of all distortions is the limit of the viewpoint."

"Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?"
Of course there are aggravating distractions along the way. If only I had continual peace to ponder infinity.

But then, Infinity contains all, so it is too in the distractions is it not?
You're always experiencing infinity.

When you experience aggravation, you are experiencing it less clearly. If you're mind was a pond, aggravation would be indicative there are many ripples on the surface of this pond. Infinity is like the sun, the pond is like the mind, and body is like the container for the pond, giving it a certain shape for a while.

The ripples are caused by thoughts not consonant with unity. In fact, any thoughts cause some amount of distortion, but the further the thoughts get away from unity, the stronger the waves. The wind which causes the ripples is like desire, because it turns the mind/pond this way and that way. Desire directs attention.

When you desire purely to reflect the inpouring creator, then the wind begins to smooth out the ripples that are there. Eventually, it becomes still, and the pond purely reflects the light pouring down from above.
It's sometimes easy for me to feel like Creator, or to feel I am Creator. But not feel the power of Creator. I like your analogies. I posted them to my favorite Quotes thread.

I have a desire to experience infinity, but also to experience the hugs of a thousand angels, so that I know it is real. Infinity seems much further off. I'm glad though it's the sun, because I can at least envision that.

I feel ok. Doing ok financially, actually better than ok. I'm not rich, but at least I have the Love of Creator, and can BE Creator. I want my pond to be smooth of ripples. I want to ease my distortions. I can just not pay attention to those distractions around me, not matter how frustrating they are. At least work is going well for me.
Even the desire to reflect the inpourings of the creator disturbs the surface of the pond, but it provides deconstructive interference towards the other currents of wind. When those are gone, then even that desire will go away, and everything will become still. Then there is no discernible difference between mind and spirit.

Desire, by its very nature implies there is still a gap between the desired and desirer. It is an affirmation of "is not yet".

Im not there yet either, but I've had sneak previews and that is how the path looks to me at this moment.

But the map is not the territory.
(11-29-2014, 07:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Even the desire to reflect the inpourings of the creator disturbs the surface of the pond, but it provides deconstructive interference towards the other currents of wind. When those are gone, then even that desire will go away, and everything will become still. Then there is no discernible difference between mind and spirit.

Desire, by its very nature implies there is still a gap between the desired and desirer. It is an affirmation of "is not yet".

Im not there yet either, but I've had sneak previews and that is how the path looks to me at this moment.

But the map is not the territory.

Spirituality doesn't always seem straight-forward. You try one thing and realize it doesn't work. Trying harder yields fewer results.

Unbound

Silence, just silence.