Bring4th

Full Version: Would you Rather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you rather have a hug from a thousand angels, or try to find intelligent infinity on your own (and risk not finding it)?

I think I would take the hugs of angels. It would at least make me feel welcome. Though I am not doing too poorly at the moment. I have an affectionate dog who licks my toes, so it's cute.

I pray for hugs from angels.
Isn't your doggie an angel? Aren't your prayers already being answered?

When I was little, my dad brought home a stray maltese, and I got to pick her name, and I chose Angel. After I got my current dog, a dark shih tzu named Butters, I kept having dreams that I would shave his fur off and underneath he'd be all white, and he would look just like Angel. After about a week straight of these dreams I had the realization that maybe Butters was Angel! No more dreams!

He's definitely my angel and he's always there for a thousand hugs. Dogs are the best.
Yes, my dog is amazing the love he has. He's definitely an angel.

I was just feeling out of it because I nearly had a fight with my mom.
My dog is all black, with two white spots on his chest that looks like angels. He's got some white on his toes as well. Since I have him, I can say that I'd rather now open to intelligent infinity, if that's at all possible for me.