Bring4th

Full Version: Is God different than Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The God who created our Universe, is he a different "being" from the One Infinite Creator? Does God change? Is God perfect? Can we return to God after this lifetime? And is the One Infinite Creator the same as Source?
Is an ice cube different from liquid water, or from steam?

They are all different manifestations of the same fundamental somethingness. The only difference is the freedom of movement allowed, given the limitations or parameters of the specific form.

All are perfect, they are just different focuses.
I thought perfect meant unchanging.
The fact that it is water in any form doesn't change. You're looking at the level of mind, where change appears to occur.
I've told a Christian lady that we are all God. And she asked me to explain our imperfection, and I said because of the veil.
I then told her that God changes, because I thought he did. I didn't realize that God was already perfect.
Does that make us perfect at some level?

Unbound

Bingo.
Quote:52.7 ↥ Questioner: Am I correct, then, in assuming that discipline of the personality, knowledge of self, and control, shall I say, in strengthening of the will would be what any fifth-density entity would see as those things of importance?

Ra: I am Ra. In actuality these things are of importance in third through early seventh densities. The only correction in nuance that we would make is your use of the word, control. It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One. Control may seem to be a short-cut to discipline, peace, and illumination. However, this very control potentiates and necessitates the further incarnative experience in order to balance this control or repression of that self which is perfect.

Instead, we appreciate and recommend the use of your second verb in regard to the use of the will. Acceptance of self, forgiveness of self, and the direction of the will; this is the path towards the disciplined personality. Your faculty of will is that which is powerful within you as co-Creator. You cannot ascribe to this faculty too much importance. Thus it must be carefully used and directed in service to others for those upon the positively oriented path.

There is great danger in the use of the will as the personality becomes stronger, for it may be used even subconsciously in ways reducing the polarity of the entity.

Perfection is just an arbitrary definition.

Your real self is perfect peace, perfect love, infinite power, infinite creativity, flaw-less unity, infinite awareness, omniscient, and omnipresent across time and space. If that is perfection, then we are inherently perfect.

Everything else is just distortions, like ripples on a pond. They aren't imperfections, or "sins", just challenges to being directly aware of the clear light which constitutes our own essential nature.

Distortions, or illusions, are just reinterpretations, or perceptions of what is. "What is" never changes, but the lens (which is the mind) by which we look at it appears to.
As I think I understand it, The Creator created the universe.
Many universes.
Each universe has it’s own God.
They Are ONE, just as we are ONE with each other, and with the universe, and with God and with The Creator.

ALL IS ONE.
(11-30-2014, 05:36 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]As I think I understand it, The Creator created the universe.
Many universes.
Each universe has it’s own God.
They Are ONE, just as we are ONE with each other, and with the universe, and with God and with The Creator.

ALL IS ONE.

And as I understand it one day we will each get to experience creating our own universe, if we have not already done so.

It's amazing to think that I am ONE with the artists I admire.

It is also fascinating to think that I am ONE with God. I wish I could feel God's peace more in my life.

Unbound

Aren't you, yourself, God's presence in your life?
Indeed, I am the most loving towards myself, and the most peaceful. I can see God in myself.
(11-29-2014, 09:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've told a Christian lady that we are all God. And she asked me to explain our imperfection, and I said because of the veil.
I then told her that God changes, because I thought he did. I didn't realize that God was already perfect.
Does that make us perfect at some level?

Gemini, when you think about yourself, you are thinking of the personality shell. But the personality shell is not alive, it's not you - it's like a piece of clothing, what Ra calls "a husk". It is a thing that constrains the ways in which the God-consciousness that is the real you can express itself.

Your consciousness is God's consciousness, having chosen to temporarily pretend to be you, and to forget its true nature in order to achieve maximum effect. God was curious to see what it would be like to be you, so God decided to pretend to be you for a while.

By becoming you, God never lost his perfection. But perfection is also boring, in one sense. It is still and perfect and blissful, but nothing much can happen because everything is One. In order for stories to develop, like the story of Planet Earth and Gemini Wolf, you need tension. You need opposites. You need limits and efforts to overcome those limits. All are self-imposed by God on God, as the greatest adventure you could possibly imagine. But ultimately, only a play-pretend. This is why Ra and Quo and Hatonn call it illusion. Because you are still God, pretending to be a Gemini Wolf-shaped character.

To make it more interesting, God decided to give Himself-in-his-role-as-you the task and challenge of transforming that thing called personality into one that allows ever more of His ever-present-in-you but hidden perfection to shine through it.

So as you can hopefully see, perfection is not created or achieved, but more and more aspects of personality that block its expression are chipped away, allowing God-as-you to increasingly experience the bliss of God's perfection. (imagine a man with a sledgehammer, breaking down a wall, and as he works it allows more and more brilliant white light shine in). The light is always there. The light is you.
Stranger, I am thrilled that you read my posts, and have contributed such feedback. I'm glad this life is just pretending. The reality, even more wonderful awaits. Being God makes life more wonderful. I don't have God's power to fix things in my life it seems. But I should just be happy being, and not always trying to change things to my idea of what might be better.

I have certainly felt walled off from the divine. Time to break down that wall. And just let it in. Stop resisting.

Favorited.

Unbound

Remember, from the perspective of God, there is nothing to fix.
God and the creator are the samething in my understanding. The creator is perhaps a term more commonly used by the Jewish in the descriptions of "God" in the old testament if i recall correctly as adonai.

I wouldn't worry about terms and names but go with your own flow and feelings to the source which is nameless.

Unbound

Adonai means "Lord" in Hebrew.
I once confessed that Jesus is Lord when I was getting baptized. I don't use the word Lord anymore. Just Creator and God. Lord adds a bit of confusion as to the level you're talking about. Lord sounds like they're over you. I don't even worship Creator.

Unbound

I worship all of life, death, day and night.
(12-01-2014, 03:22 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Adonai means "Lord" in Hebrew.

We went there already.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ght=adonai
(12-01-2014, 04:03 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I worship all of life, death, day and night.

I guess that's a good attitude to have.

I thought worship was putting something ahead of you, or beyond you.

Unbound

What is the ill of doing that? I would gladly raise up all the universe in praise. The flaw, to me, is the expectation that there are none left to raise the self. Yet, by raising the rest of the universe, is one not raising themselves? In worship of all is not oneself also elevated? I would raise all together.

There is a fear about the idea of mystery, of being beyond oneself, but which self are we talking about, our personality, or our true self? I believe that the truest self is mystery, pure mystery, the well fount of infinity. I cloak myself in the identity of mystery itself.

To me, worship and loving are not so different, for how can you truly love another if you would never be willing to put them before yourself? What most people consider worship and the common sense of worship of a greater force, imo, is closer to obsession than genuine worship. Worship is, to me, a natural result of loving. I would gladly praise the universe in my love for it.
I'm glad you still read my posts. Yes, my love for the Universe is limitless. I do my best to send love to Mother Earth. You could call that worship. I don't mind praising Creator and God as One with myself. For when I lift up another, I am lifting up myself.

When I was in church we used to worship God through songs. Since I left, I have stopped singing, because no songs seem fitting for my beliefs now. The songs before were like us being soldiers for God's Army. My perspective has since changed.

Unbound

Have you ever tried to write a song yourself? It's easy, come up with some pleasant words and start singing! Aha Sometimes I will just sing short, simple phrases over and over with all sorts of melodies, it's good to have fun with it, worship should be fun and solemn.
I used to write a lot of poetry. I had an unpublished book of 100 psalms I called them, which I had written for God. I don't know where that binder is now.

Lately I take up my time with reading, or just chilling. But staying idle sometimes allows bad thoughts to enter my head.

Unbound

Any time I have seemingly negative thoughts come in to my head I try to match each one with its positive opposite.
I had always thought that the classical "GOD" of various religions was an individual or group of Confederation origin, which helped transport and fashion Earth bodies to become genetically compatible with Martian souls when they needed transport over here.

And thus the "GOD" that so many worship is just another group or individual that is "further" along in the process towards 7th density.

And the creator then being the concept found within TLOO.

Infinite, One, Always.

So from our level of separate individuals and in the context of this pondering, The religious "GOD" and the Creator are two different things.

Even though in reality all things are one being.

At least that is how I had always read it as.