Bring4th

Full Version: Moving from Green ray to Blue and above.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:he patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Once you have balanced the lower triad and activated/balanced the Green ray chakra Ra suggests that one should focus on Blue ray or Indigo ray leading to Violet Ray for the reminder of the incarnation.

The logical step would be moving into blue Ray as it is the next Chakra on the human energy spectrum. The question then is what is the Blue Ray energy?

From my understanding it is related to Wisdom as the Green is to compassion. This Wisdom can be summed up as the truth, which can be seen in the more mundane sense of speaking truthfully and openly with one and another, yet on a deeper level it represents the truth of creator.

The truth of the creator in the sense of the philosophy using the intellect, the teaching/learning and learning/teaching. Ra says that this energy is the first that is incoming and out-going energetically the center when one becomes a co-creator. I think this is basically the use of Art, be it music in the singing or instrument or writing. Having reached that level of love then moving that love into creation such as Art/Music.

One of the more interesting things Ra says is that this center has to do with the acknowledgement and practice of freewill which makes sense in our speech. They also say its the first center when one realizes the self without any external actions

Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

I think what Ra is saying here is that those without an deeper understanding of the philosophy will have difficulty in expressing the spirit/mind complex.

Quote:The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

I think i have basically answer my own question but any input would be nice.

Unbound

"the philosophy"

What philosophy?
I agree and would take it one step further that as one who becomes a Creator/artist, that not necessarily so much is the art something created outside of oneself, but the art can be in the being of oneself. As we refine ourselves in the blue-ray our body can be the instrument and the canvas, and the words we speak our literature.
(12-01-2014, 02:20 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]From my understanding it is related to Wisdom as the Green is to compassion. This Wisdom can be summed up as the truth, which can be seen in the more mundane sense of speaking truthfully and openly with one and another, yet on a deeper level it represents the truth of creator.

The truth of the creator in the sense of the philosophy using the intellect, the teaching/learning and learning/teaching. Ra says that this energy is the first that is incoming and out-going energetically the center when one becomes a co-creator. I think this is basically the use of Art, be it music in the singing or instrument or writing. Having reached that level of love then moving that love into creation such as Art/Music.

blue ray is the ability to understand the Self.

the true nature of the Self.

once this has been understood, then it can be communicated to others. Whether that be in music, words, or art. A translation through the technical means most proficient to one.
activating the blue ray is like writing a poem to speak your truth.

i don't believe any ideas here are uncouth, just sleuth, unraveling layers epidermis to the muscule,
I think I got a hustlin thought wave, as lost rays get reestablished to my WAY. I understand, redirect, my infinite intelligence has begun it's selection process.
My higher caustics, states that I accept myself.
In so doing I find and unravel, things about others that they did not even gather.
Conspicuously observing, invisible, and unnerving,
I am the watcher, the wanderer, the faucet.

Knobbins turned outwardly, spirit is free flowing constantly, The bill on my invoice is transformation,
Hear my plea,
There is no transformation to love without light, and there's no empowerment in light without love.
It's always coming together.
Whether you see it or not, you're no worse, no better, less fettered to the regard of others,
the self eludes illusion breakers like loose selfies captured in a manifest shelf life of ready mades.

This is my blue ray, have a nice day.
I would have to agree with Bring4th_Plenum and i would add to it that blue ray activation is being 100% HONEST with yourself and with other-selfs.

for example if a person tell their kids santa will bring them presents when in reality the parents are putting the presents under the tree. Those parents lack true blue ray. ALL LIES are manipulation even a white lie is still manipulation. manipulation is the path STS while open honesty is the path to STO. That is why i believe blue ray is folly to STS

Another example is a person who works 50 hours a week and deep down inside they hate their job, but on the outside they acts like nothing is wrong. they ACT like they enjoy their job, and pretend to be happy. On the surface anyone would think they're fine, but on the inside they are not. This person is LYING to HIM/HERSELF which to me is the biggest lie of them all. Such a person is also not in true blue ray.

RA says Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity

Ra also says
The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

What those two quotes means to me is that once an individual is in true blue ray activation, it is not surpising that the individual may spend the rest of their life sharing what they believe to be the truth, or their faith
(12-01-2014, 02:20 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:he patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Once you have balanced the lower triad and activated/balanced the Green ray chakra Ra suggests that one should focus on Blue ray or Indigo ray leading to Violet Ray for the reminder of the incarnation.

The logical step would be moving into blue Ray as it is the next Chakra on the human energy spectrum. The question then is what is the Blue Ray energy?

From my understanding it is related to Wisdom as the Green is to compassion. This Wisdom can be summed up as the truth, which can be seen in the more mundane sense of speaking truthfully and openly with one and another, yet on a deeper level it represents the truth of creator.

One of the more interesting things Ra says is that this center has to do with the acknowledgement and practice of freewill which makes sense in our speech. They also say its the first center when one realizes the self without any external actions

Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

I think what Ra is saying here is that those without an deeper understanding of the philosophy will have difficulty in expressing the spirit/mind complex.

Quote:The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

I think i have basically answer my own question but any input would be nice.

I am of the blue ray and it can be described as a synthesis of all, not like the mystic, but not like the know-er or the occultist either. You stand with your head in the heavens, with your feet in hell, able to see how it is, without the "us" vs "them" mentality. For a clear picture just observe people like Jesus, generally spreading truths, at the same time, seeing the duality and illusion of it all, even in the midst of being condemned for it "Forgive them, they know not what they do"

To inspire, IE receive spirit therefor quite literally implies thinking like the creator, which does not fight or disregard it's own creations, no matter dark or light, but tries to convey truth.

Hope that helps. It's quite a different mode then what is seen in Buddha and others.
Blue ray does of course encompass truth in the gnostic sense, but an important distinction should be made.

When you see Ra use the word wisdom in the material, especially when they mention balancing love and wisdom, it's my opinion that they're often referring to wisdom as a collective base of experience that one can use to make informed decisions related to service. They state this in various ways.

Fourth density is the density of action and movement. It's described as naive and not necessarily being informed with wisdom. Describing 4d wanderers.."There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed." Fifth density is the density of rest and reflection. Love = cause/action Wisdom = effect/reaction. "When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion." In other words, our actions have consequences.

So one uses past experience (wisdom), alongside the tools of understanding the greater self (also wisdom and I think indigo), on how to best serve in the moment. We tend to think that what worked for us will work for the other. So in the moment we communicate certain things and we think we're passing along wisdom. Experience shows that in a lot of ways we're actually interfering with another's catalyst, when in reality something is actually being communicated to us about ourselves (inpouring energy), our own catalyst, so we try to control it with our so-called "wisdom", but it is actually orange/yellow ray energy. The idea is to get out of the way of our unconscious reactions to become a co-creator. The more developed one's blue ray becomes, the more we see ourselves in the moment, and we can use our experiential base to make decisions rather than complicate things or cause blockages.
yes, those are good points Icaro.

I think it's also worth noting that even though the movement of the kundalini is linear, in that it can be seen to be a stable point of consciousness on the ladder of 1 to 7, the various lessons, understandings, and catalyst that we are exposed to on a daily basis can be anywhere on that ladder. A so-called indigo-ray adept can be dealing with orange catalyst one day, yellow catalyst another day and so on and so forth. One's experience will direct you to where your attention is possibly most fruitfully deployed. And blockages will take the bulk of your attention in consciousness anyway, so it's not as though you have to go looking for catalyst. It comes and finds you :d
Yes I agree Plenum, Icaro details the nature of wisdom in our 3D world quite well.

It reminded me of eccentric1's post and so I scrolled up to find it not here, then realising he expressed it similarly on another thread.

Here is the link...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid166914
(12-02-2014, 10:43 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2014, 02:20 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]From my understanding it is related to Wisdom as the Green is to compassion. This Wisdom can be summed up as the truth, which can be seen in the more mundane sense of speaking truthfully and openly with one and another, yet on a deeper level it represents the truth of creator.

once this has been understood, then it can be communicated to others. Whether that be in music, words, or art. A translation through the technical means most proficient to one.

If ur an artist, can u have a cloggy blue ray?
(12-07-2014, 09:32 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2014, 10:43 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

If ur an artist, can u have a cloggy blue ray?

well, from how I understand it, each chakra can be seen to have 7 sublevels. How those 7 sublevels interact to generate one rotational speed which is a measure of the overall activity and health of that chakra is still something I don't fully appreciate.

but strictly in terms of your question, one could be clogged in one sublevel of blue ray, and clear in the others.

I think a consequence of developing blue ray (and thus the ability to express and articulate, and 'make art'), is that the individuality quotient goes up the further the blue ray is crystallized. That is, the more you understand yourself, the more you are able to uniquely understand yourself, and have a very refined take on things. This is good for artistic expression, because as an artist, you are like a brand name in yourself - you have to stand out. Not by seeking attention, but by having a unique voice.

This again, is different from having a 'loud personality' and standing out. The blue ray here is pointing to subtleties of the self, a unique way of doing things, but seeing (and sharing) the same underlying truths.
(12-06-2014, 07:54 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]It comes and finds you :d

It certainly does!

(12-07-2014, 07:06 AM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]It reminded me of eccentric1's post and so I scrolled up to find it not here, then realising he expressed it similarly on another thread.

Here is the link...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid166914

eccentric1 does express it succinctly in that thread. "The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray."
Quote:The logical step would be moving into blue Ray as it is the next Chakra on the human energy spectrum. The question then is what is the Blue Ray energy?

Hi Matt! As you stated, blue ray is the ray of free communication between self and other-self. The key to this energy is honesty. While many claim to be, it is very difficult to be fully honest with oneself. Only the self can know this. For instance, there is a vast difference between righteousness and self-righteousness, but to one who is self-righteous, they are one and the same. The ability to distinguish between the two is more difficult than most realize.

As you know, the fourth ray represents love and understanding. This is not conditional love, but universal love. This implies the ability to see the love in any and every situation. Always seeing the good. The ray of love springboards you to the ray of wisdom. Within our density, one gains wisdom through the powerful tools of compassion, forgiveness, empathy, and universal love. I suppose one might say it's a matter of utilizing the activated green ray.

A strong foundation in philosophy is also key to activating blue ray. Philosophy literally means "love of wisdom". One who is a philosopher is a "lover of wisdom". Hence, if one is attempting to activate blue ray, I suggest one improves their personal philosophy in their daily life. One can do this by catching negative thought forms and through philosophy, turning the negative situation around into a positive one. I find this greatly aids in gaining wisdom.

Also, these may be more indigo ray than blue ray activites, but I recommend looking into areas such as Emanationism, Mysticism, Henosis, Gnosis, Hermeticism, Stoicism, Pantheism, Panentheism, Esotericism, White Magic, Esoteric Cosmology, Theosophy, Perennial Philosophy, Monism, Esoteric Christianity, Kenosis, Theosis, Theurgy, Neoplatonism, Zoroastrianism, Anthroposophy, Thelema, Sophia, Ein Sof, The All, Dandamis, Rigpa, Holism

Sorry for ranting!

"Once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual"

Love and Light Angel
(12-08-2014, 03:21 AM)Mystical Wisdom Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The logical step would be moving into blue Ray as it is the next Chakra on the human energy spectrum. The question then is what is the Blue Ray energy?

Hi Matt! As you stated, blue ray is the ray of free communication between self and other-self. The key to this energy is honesty. While many claim to be, it is very difficult to be fully honest with oneself. Only the self can know this. For instance, there is a vast difference between righteousness and self-righteousness, but to one who is self-righteous, they are one and the same. The ability to distinguish between the two is more difficult than most realize.

As you know, the fourth ray represents love and understanding. This is not conditional love, but universal love. This implies the ability to see the love in any and every situation. Always seeing the good. The ray of love springboards you to the ray of wisdom. Within our density, one gains wisdom through the powerful tools of compassion, forgiveness, empathy, and universal love. I suppose one might say it's a matter of utilizing the activated green ray.

A strong foundation in philosophy is also key to activating blue ray. Philosophy literally means "love of wisdom". One who is a philosopher is a "lover of wisdom". Hence, if one is attempting to activate blue ray, I suggest one improves their personal philosophy in their daily life. One can do this by catching negative thought forms and through philosophy, turning the negative situation around into a positive one. I find this greatly aids in gaining wisdom.

Also, these may be more indigo ray than blue ray activites, but I recommend looking into areas such as Emanationism, Mysticism, Henosis, Gnosis, Hermeticism, Stoicism, Pantheism, Panentheism, Esotericism, White Magic, Esoteric Cosmology, Theosophy, Perennial Philosophy, Monism, Esoteric Christianity, Kenosis, Theosis, Theurgy, Neoplatonism, Zoroastrianism, Anthroposophy, Thelema, Sophia, Ein Sof, The All, Dandamis, Rigpa, Holism

Sorry for ranting!

"Once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual"

Love and Light Angel

Thanks, it seems to be the same direction i was looking onto. The Wisdom in Love and the Love in Wisdom. Thats quite the list you have there wow haha. I have looked into quite a few things on it but at the moment i am studying more Western Esoteric Tradition so i guess that would be more along the lines of Ein Sof in the Negative vales of the Kabbalah and more along the lines of Theurgy, Neoplatoism , Thelema, Sophia etc etc.

Unbound

A lot of those subjects all blend in to eachother aha