Bring4th

Full Version: Is It Possible To Go Above Low Earth Orbit? We Have Been Lied To.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very interesting, I think he is on to something. I am leaning towards the idea he had that they have certain technology to be able to get through this "plasma belt" be in magnetic or whatever.
Hi, space fans.

There is an important factor to consider about those entities,
them being fields or plasmas : it is their "density" ! !

How many atoms per cubic cm ?
How many atoms per cubic meter ?
How many atoms per cubic kilometer ?
. . .

Let's think about that ! B-)

Blue skies.
Wait,....WHAT??? We bounce Mid V.H.F. through Microwave off the Moon all the time.

(Google; Earth-Moon-Earth, Amateur Radio.) Yes,..you need moderate power and a high gain antenna to overcome the path loss, but I'm talking from 500 to 1,500 watts.
Maybe an antenna gain of 13 db or more. (Transmit and Receive).

(Your local Radio Station transmits with 1,000 to 50,000 watts,...depending on the license class. Some of the "full Class C" F.M. stations use 100,000 watts E.R.P.)

Guys, I'm a Radio Engineer. I design Broadcast Stations and Communications equip.

The gentleman in the video, in his reference to his bouncing signals off the Ionosphere, is talking about a certain range of frequencies. usually from about 600 kilohertz to 30 Megahertz. (Medium-wave and High Frequency).

The shortwave stations I build are designed with this in mind. It is how we achieve Large Region or Worldwide Coverage.

However, we have to very carefully pick the frequency based on the time of day, and where we are in the 11 year sunspot cycle.
If we pick a frequency too high, the density of the Ionospheric Layers is not enough to refract the signals back to earth, and they go out into space. These layers are not Opaque, and they vary in density from day to day, day-to-night, season-to-season, and in an approximate sinusoidal pattern every 11 years.

Using the Moon as a reflector, we have Hemisphere coverage using from 144 MHz through 30 GHz. We can even hear our own reflection for a second or so when we stop transmitting. The delay time is predictable to the distance from the moon.

I'm stunned this Veteran didn't understand fully the mechanics of the system he was using. And didn't sense what was happening when the Automatic Link Establishment system would consistently pick lower frequencies at night.
(Most H.F. military grade communications systems, have "Handshake Software", which sends out a pulse, or data on different frequencies to test the best frequency for the time of day, and distance to be covered.
However an experienced Radio Operator knows instinctively what frequency to choose.)

What I've posted here is Radio 101. The predicting of the frequencies is more complex than I've outlined above, but you get the idea.

Weird coincidence, as I'm here in Nashville working on a Shortwave Transmitter now, which uses the very mechanics he referenced.

The Van Allen belt is relatively invisible to most radio frequencies. I WISH it was a reliable reflector, or ABSORBER for that matter.
Guys, think about this,....how many times have you had your DishNet drop out or Cable lose a handful of channels due to Sunfade? This is caused by the Sun lining up directly behind the geo-stationary satellite your Dishnet/Hughes or the satellite the cable company uses.
The broad band of frequencies the sun radiates just overpowers the 10 to 100 watt down-link signal from the satellite.

Cosmic radiation in the V.H.F./U.H.F./Microwave spectrum, as weak as it is, makes my work very difficult when dealing with satellites crossing in front of the Galactic Center.
This signal is coming from far beyond the Van Allen Belt. (Understatement).
Still, it causes compromised noise figures in Communications Links.

Oh, as a bit of trivia, a group of German Amateur Radio Operators just achieved the first Earth-Mars-Earth bounce. (Not a two way communications yet. They just received their echo.)

Everyone, I apologize if I came on rather strongly on this. I was just aghast at what the gentleman in the video was stating as "fact". As a fellow Vet, I would have thought he'd be more responsible, and more learned in his M.O.S. (25 Charlie)

Best Regards
Michael

PS)- "You can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"...................."Bon Jour"
Okay, well I can extremely confidently say that his primary suggestion that no craft have gone beyond low earth orbit is pretty ridiculous. There are tons of photos of various craft that have been taken. The most recent would be the Rosetta spacecraft that landed on comet 67p. My personal favorite is the Cassini spacecraft that has taken a ton of jaw dropping photos of Saturn and her moons.

[Image: 400px-PIA17172_Saturn_eclipse_mosaic_bright_crop.jpg] [Image: 120px-Saturn_North_Pole_2013-07-22.jpg]

Europa
[Image: PIA19048europa950.jpg]

Now there is no possible way these photos are from terrestrial telescopes (including Hubble). Saturn is really far away and we haven't been able to even remotely come close to the clarity of these photos with terrestrial telescopes. One could argue they are fake... but I mean, look at them. Can't you tell they aren't fake?

Additionally, when they landed on the moon, they planted mirrors/reflectors. A laser can be aimed at these reflectors and bounced back at earth. That does not use radiowaves. Even if this 'plasma boundary' stopped propagation of radiowaves, light is obviously not stopped by it or you wouldn't be able to see the moon or the stars or they would look highly distorted. The only way they could bounce a laser off the moon would be if there are indeed reflectors planted there for the purpose of this experiment.

Furthermore, there is verifiable evidence that radiowaves do reach the surface of Earth. Certain types of CME's/solar flares produce radiowaves. These solar flares have verifiable effects on earth such as coinciding with auroras. Amateur HAM radio operators are able to 'hear' these radio bursts on the light side of the Earth when there is an appropriate type of solar flare. It can be heard by anyone with a HAM radio license and the proper equipment, which is relatively easy to attain. So the video creator's notion of radiowaves not being able to propagate to the surface of the Earth does not make sense.

His whole argument hinges on there being a plasma-barrier. The only information I have seen on that mentions something called the plasmasphere. I can't find any article that says plasma barrier or anything like that.

Near the end of the video, he does throw in that UFO type craft could penetrate this ring since he claims they create a magnetic field that would repel this plasma shield. I do believe some branches of various governments have access to UFO type craft. I have little evidence in the way of refuting that claim besides pointing out that several of the spacecraft/rovers used take 'selfie' photos with a planet or other celestial object in the background.

[Image: The-Philae-lander-snaps-a-010.jpg] [Image: 220px-PIA16239_High-Resolution_Self-Port...Camera.jpg]

I definitely fully support thinking for yourself and questioning authority. However, I don't think every single thing is a conspiracy theory. I also firmly believe that going over-the-top with conspiracy theories actually works to further discredit plausible ones. Personally, it was what kept me from believing a single one until recently. All you see is the veneer of BS and assume the rest of conspiracy theories are BS. So, I write this post from the standpoint of 'debunking' this particular conspiracy theory, but support many other more plausible ones.
Thanks for that awesome info mjlabadia, man that is a tough name to say out loud.

and thanks Parsons for your input and those sweet freaking pics. is that first one of Saturn actually real?
(12-04-2014, 12:04 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]and thanks Parsons for your input and those sweet freaking pics. is that first one of Saturn actually real?

Yep, it's real. It is a composite of several photos taken from the Cassini spacecraft (sort of like a panoramic photo). *The blue dot just to the bottom right of Saturn/her rings is Earth.

[Image: IMG004868-br683.jpg]
(12-04-2014, 12:27 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2014, 12:04 AM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]and thanks Parsons for your input and those sweet freaking pics. is that first one of Saturn actually real?

Yep, it's real. It is a composite of several photos taken from the Cassini spacecraft (sort of like a panoramic photo). *The blue dot just to the bottom right of Saturn/her rings is Earth.

[Image: IMG004868-br683.jpg]

These pictures, man. Much HD, very wow. Looks like I have a new desktop background for a while
You'll have two cursors though Smile
Parsons you are absolutely right. I'm a Ham Operator. (My call sign is KF2VM).
You verbalized in one sentence what I was trying to say in my whole rambling post.

I can't tell you how many times a solar flare has wiped us out, especially on some of the lower bands we operate. We can hear the first effects within 8 to 10 minutes of the flare.

Then, when night time comes, the lower two layers (D/E) of the ionosphere de-ionize, the F1/F2 recombine into one layer.
But they are so unstable due to the flare, that the multi-path and doppler effect of the "freaked out" ionosphere make the signals sound like a Leslie Speaker on acid.

So yes, the Van Allen belt is a great natural shield against the harmful effects of our Sun, but radio waves pass through it completely unaffected in both directions.

Parsons, thanks for putting it into a more concise narrative.
So have we been lied to . . . about being lied to? BigSmile

Gah! someone's always lying to us! Angel
(12-05-2014, 11:53 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]So have we been lied to . . . about being lied to? BigSmile

Gah! someone's always lying to us! Angel

A symptom, perhaps, of "our present somewhat muddled configuration of military and intelligence thought." (24.20)