Bring4th

Full Version: between the STS and STO, still in the middle..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's winter, and we feel introspective. I had this insight.

When I convey an idea or a feeling to someone, I have the *motivation*, often non-conscious, or seducing the other of my idea or feeling. For me, this is the backbone of STS. And it shows how much STS I am, and we all are.

Even if subtle, and I am happy, and the other is happy, there is a degree of control, a degree of manipulation, a degree of free will infringement, unless the idea or feeling I convey enpowers the other, and not me.

(remember STS is about self, and it is about empowering self as original motivation; I want to convey my creation to another)

When we do love, the desire to link to someone might be again STS because it is often a feeling of a need waiting to be fulfilled. Not saying it is always. That's why people who fell in love become tormented. Or perhaps I am exhibiting a great degree of confusion.

If a old lady wants to cross the street and I offer my hand, then it is a clear STO action. To me it seems STO is desireless. A bit like the Buddists and the Wu Wei philosophies.

A cat is unpolarized. Doesn't think.

A human is polarized and always polarizing. It thinks, it feels, it has motivations, and desires/aspirations.

If I say one more word, I feel I am getting too much STS.

Also trying to help another out of motivation is distorted. It can be STS. I think true STO is genuine, it is not planned and self-motivated. You know it. It is spontaneous.

Finally, it's not necessarely STS to express ourselves, if we do not have a self-motivation to assert ourselves and our ideas or feelings (our ego).

I am currently mostly STS, perhaps 75%. But mostly of undecided direction.
I try not to strive towards STS or STO. If I strive, then I quickly polarize STS. Even if I try to polarize STO. Because it ends up being forced.

If I let it go, flow, then I might depolarize or polarize slightly STO, especially as I encounter other human beings, especially strangers.

Yet often mind spontaneously polarizes STS, as I sit down home, doing stuff, or interacting with people that I already know..

Both directions are well imprinted in my lifetime.

Also, one always polarizes slightly STS in our society. We need to make money, we need to feed ourselves. If you need to work for your boss, that's not STO either, that's part of the STS hierarchy, yet you depolarize yourself. I feel strongly that nearly everyone around is also strongly STS, doesn't matter the country.

I tried to join a project that I thought of strongly STO, a charity, but it turned out to be strongly STS hierarchical, still with the low end of the pyramid with some strongly STO individuals. But the place was not allowing me to flourish in that direction, so both me and my partner end up quitting our jobs. I now seek living without creating too much time of STS activities to feed myself, or making income, but still I end up going STS nevertheless. Gosh, even this act is not serving others, though it depolarizes myself, and gives a change to you guys of doing some polarization in either way.

But yeah, if we help the lady crossing the street, then that's a STO moment. One of those rare moments.

Hope I haven't bothered you guys that much. Above most, do not feed my STS ego in your replies Wink if possible, be egoless in your replies

Main question is: how do I, now, allow to attract situations that will not either demand me something like working for someone (STS), force me to go my own way of making a living (STS), but instead be of pure STO quality like the example I stated above.

Kindly,

Heart
It all depends on how strictly we want to believe and focus on Ra's 50% STO to be harvestable. I have STS tendencies as well. But I feel like a cloud of love to others. Still, my mom and I sometimes fight. Not physically, but I tell her to shut up when she's yelling at me. That can be STS. Not giving to the homeless can be STS or neutral, depending on how you look at it. I just don't want to pass judgment on others that I can otherwise avoid. What's the worst that can happen, I have to repeat 3D. Not so bad, although I'll make my next life not so crazy where I have a mental illness. It's been a scary life.

Unbound

I don't really agree with your assessment on the way polarization occurs, or with the idea that everyone is polarizing STS just by existing in society.

Honestly, a lot of this just sounds confused over the attempt to classify and label every action you do as STS or STO, but I think the whole process is more organic than that.

Also, it's not STS to include yourself in service and benefit, because STO INCLUDES yourself, not at the sacrifice or cost of yourself.

If you ask me, you might find it useful to take a moment to just completely put aside the duality of STS and STO and just look at yourself raw.

Know yourself. Accept yourself. Become the Creator.
STO isn't so rare. It's the moment when you are moved to act because the other calls. It doesn't matter whether you gain from the action; what matters is why you did it. At the moment of service to others, the impact of the other's call hits you with all the force and urgency of a wound or a baby's cry. There is simply no space to think about yourself.

The center of STO is that it is service freely chosen. It is chosen purely because you want it. So what need is there for stressing out about it? When you want to serve others, you will. If you don't want to, then no amount of guilt will help.

The more expansively you feel the call, the more of your movements are incorporated in the overall STO act. That's why Ra said that at the indigo level of awareness, service to others will happen as a by-product (wish I could find that quotation). So when you follow your heart, your heart will guide you to service, whether you realize you are serving or not. When you follow your heart, the space between self and other shrinks, just as it does with mother and child. The work that fills you with joy, whatever it is, is called for. Someone out there wants it and that is why you feel the call. That is why your heart reaches for it.
(12-17-2014, 12:35 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ](wish I could find that quotation)

Quote:57.33 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. I want to go on more questioning on the pyramid, but I want to ask a question [name] has here. I’ll throw it in at this point. Could you please expand on the concept of space/time and time/space and how to get past this, the concept of these things, and at what density level do these concepts no longer affect the individual?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has some vital energy left. However, we become concerned with the increasing distortions of the body complex towards pain.

The space/time and time/space concepts are those concepts describing as mathematically as possible the relationships of your illusion, that which is seen to that which is unseen. These descriptive terms are clumsy. They, however, suffice for this work.

In the experiences of the mystical search for unity, these need never be considered, for they are but part of an illusory system. The seeker seeks the One. This One is to be sought, as we have said, by the balanced and self-accepting self, aware both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection. Resting in this balanced awareness, the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, realization of the One takes place.

The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo-ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness.

The space/time and time/space distinctions, as you understand them, do not hold sway except in third density. However, fourth, fifth, and to some extent, sixth, work within some system of polarized space/time and time/space.

The calculations necessary to move from one system to another through the dimensions are somewhat difficult. Therefore, we have the most difficulty sharing numerical concepts with you and take this opportunity to repeat our request that you monitor our numbers and query any that seem questionable.

Unbound

How does one do anything with such an arrangement of rules?
I don't think it's about calculating each and every one of your actions, it's more about how you feel about yourself deeply.

Also why do you want to polarize STO if you feel more STS? If you feel you're 75% STS after trying to be STO maybe you could've been 95% STS without this distortion and be haverstable.

I want to be STO because the more I connect with my true self the more I feel comprehension and love toward others, I do not force myself to do things but I can feel compelled and do things naturally if I receive a call for it. But in the end I didn't think about being STO rather than STS, none is better than the other for All is One. At first I actually thought I was more STS but realized with time that wasn't the case.

They both are different polarities producing different results but both are part of the greater masterpiece! There is no right or wrong, All is One my friend. The only thing that seem to be "wrong" is being in between because it makes you repeat this cycle but then again you gain experiences and time has no real value so it's still not wrong. Lately I've been thinking a lot about the elites and what they may try to achieve and my vision of them changed completely. I wouldn't do what they do and still have a hard time comprehending certain things, but in the end they work towards the same goals through different means.

I also came to the conclusion that the Federation may at the same time as working against the Orion Group, use what they're doing for the greater purpose and thus they work in harmony at the same time as working against each other.
(12-17-2014, 06:25 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]How does one do anything with such an arrangement of rules?

Which rules?

Unbound

(12-21-2014, 01:06 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2014, 06:25 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]How does one do anything with such an arrangement of rules?

Which rules?

Exactly.
Firstly, the negative path is a remarkably difficult path to walk, even for those who actively pursue it. You can't negatively polarize (at least not by much) just by having selfish thoughts and personal ambitions. I know people genuinely attempting to walk this path and it is a lifetime endeavor for them. It consumes the entirety of their focus and most of them I still wouldn't consider even halfway there. Some of them have already gone quite mad because they can't manage the discipline required. What you are describing is simply the nature of human experience.

Secondly, I find it far more beneficial to simply be honest with oneself, as self-aware as possible, instead of worrying about trying to categorize one's thoughts into polarities. Search yourself for that which feels natural and right, regardless of which box you think it fits in. Live according to your own highest and best understanding, while realizing that understanding may change with experience. This is the only way to truly discover who you genuinely are inside, and I believe that it is impossible to significantly polarize without that knowledge.

The issue isn't whether you are having "STS thoughts", but how those thoughts make you feel, and where they fit into your overall experience. Everyone will experience both extremes at some point in their lives, as well as a lot of stuff that just falls in the middle. It is a process of trial and error that will persist at some level throughout your life without necessarily defining who you are. Learning to observe yourself objectively takes a lot of anxiety out of the process.

There comes a point in self-awareness where your own nature will become obvious. You gain a spiritual momentum that carries you forward without much effort at all. At that point you will likely find yourself already quite polarized without even having realized it. Just relax and be the best you that you can be, and you're offering a huge service to everyone regardless of your motivations.