Bring4th

Full Version: No more catalyst for now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we tell the Logos "please no more catalyst for now". Is the Logos, or our higher self the one that controls the catalyst, or is it our unconscious/subconscious self? My schizophrenia has left me broken and afraid at times. It's been a hard life. But I'm not poor or homeless so it's a different kind of problem.
Why do you feel broken and afraid? Or, rather, how do you feel your schizophrenia contributed to making you feel broken and afraid?
I don't at the moment feel broken, but it was strong in the past, and may occur again without warning. It's when my mind expands without control, it gets scary. My mind feels slippery like I've lost control of it. Hard to describe.
From a law of attraction standpoint, I would advise you when you feel such feelings to perform some exercises related to balancing. Actually Ra advised similar exercises in their instructions for pursuing adept-hood. Basically, it involves internalizing the different polarities of conscious experience. When you feeling insecure, broken, and afraid, oftentimes a simple pivoting exercise of asking yourself a question can actually get you to focus and activate the vibrations which bring you relief.

Asking your mind a question immediately gets its ball rolling in the direction of the question, because the mind is characterized by inner movement. It is always moving, moving, moving. It LOVES to move and churn things over inside and out.

But the process is simply this: when you are feeling insecure, broken and afraid, simply ask yourself: what would it feel like if I were secure, whole, and confident?

You just find the opposite end of the spectrum, and pose this simple question to yourself to get your mind to chew on it. And then just milk the question for all its worth, by contemplating it for 5 or 10 minutes. That's often all it takes to start some positive momentum.

It sounds extremely simple, but you'll begin to feel emotional relief as the vibrations of wanted become more activated. Your will of attention is very powerful.

The question/answer method is great because we have repeatedly trained and conditioned ourselves to immediately unconsciously retrieve relevant thought material to answer a given question.

Unbound

Sure, if you're ready to die.
(12-04-2014, 08:05 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]But the process is simply this: when you are feeling insecure, broken and afraid, simply ask yourself: what would it feel like if I were secure, whole, and confident?

You just find the opposite end of the spectrum, and pose this simple question to yourself to get your mind to chew on it. And then just milk the question for all its worth, by contemplating it for 5 or 10 minutes. That's often all it takes to start some positive momentum.

It sounds extremely simple, but you'll begin to feel emotional relief as the vibrations of wanted become more activated. Your will of attention is very powerful.

The question/answer method is great because we have repeatedly trained and conditioned ourselves to immediately unconsciously retrieve relevant thought material to answer a given question.

Anagogy, you have some fascinating insights. If you ever get around to putting together a guide/wiki on these techniques (hint, hint!) I want a copy.