Bring4th

Full Version: One of 65 million on this planet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I write this for connection with others who share a similar story...

I do not claim I am a Wanderer, as I do not have access to information from previous lives and any such claims are meaningless- for we are here to love/serve. However, since 3 or 4 years old, I have been very different from my peers. I have been loud, loving, and full of more energy than I or anyone else knew what to do with. This was not diagnosed as any "ADD" disorder as my grades were exceptional in advanced classes and I could hold my attention as long as I needed to complete my creative endeavors.

As my time in public school continued, my life became more strange. I knew love so very well. I don't mean being polite, I mean having compassion and understanding for each individual. I also had more "energy" (what I now believe is a consequence of my extreme polarity). I was too often ridiculed by my peers or even teachers for having an open heart and being so voice full in my thoughts.

As time progressed, I didn't have a hard time making friends, but rather finding friends that were dear to me. I could help shine with many others, but I always felt incomplete in being normal. The others did not see things as I did, they did not experience the feelings of joy that I did, they did not see the obvious love we are called to give. For that was fine, but I did not directly know that I was to be teaching my peers and teachers.

Now I am 24 years-old and I am realized again, that I am far from normal. The way I interpret this world is vastly different than a 'normal human being'. I used to joke that whatever caused "Depression" in people, than I must have the opposite. Since my public school days, I've completed 2 degrees, started 2 businesses, and met more friends than I can recall. I have infinite creative love to give and the joy I experience as a result is nothing short of orgasmic.
I have also had many entheogenic experiences in which I have traveled to Venus, learned my purpose here is to help usher all other (selves) towards a light, and been broken many times to the point of true humility. (All before encountering the Ra Material)

My energies go far beyond businesses and school, I have grown/learned greatly in my own spiritual understanding, which has brought me to the Law of One Material. I quickly became obsessed with this material, as for me, it was as close as I can recall to hearing the Creator speak in English. I would listen to the audio on the way to/from work and diligently study the texts at night, often meditating on the lessons from Ra.

Now, I find myself humbled and grateful for my life nearly constantly. I am fully aware our material universe is an illusion and that I am one with everything. When I speak with others, I am speaking with myself. I do not fear judgement or criticism, for I know my place is not to fear. I have courage and strength to remain open so the Creator may use my words and body for his purpose of love. I am nothing but my body, yet I am also the Creator. My interactions with others are not shallow and meaningless. I remain open and the Creator uses me at his will - typically in the form of service to others or teach/learning with another self.

Again, I do not claim to be a wanderer, as that information is meaningless. I do claim to be a fearless servant of the Creator. My focus shall remain on my tasks and best translate the love I have been given. I am open to contact if anyone feels called to do so or if I may offer another service.
Thanks for being a beacon, friend. See my sig for any further comment.
Welcome, TWizard. I agree with your not much caring whether you Wander. You are doing what you love to do and have high energy to do it with. That's good enough! I'm guessing you are one of the dual 3rd-4th density types that Ra predicted would be coming along. That is not important for you to believe either, though. Wink

I'm glad you are in our community now. Cool
Welcome, TickledWizard. It's wonderful to have you here. Can you teach me how to be fearless and bold? Fear has been a huge obstacle in my life.
(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am 24 years-old and I am realized again, that I am far from normal. The way I interpret this world is vastly different than a 'normal human being'.

I used to joke that whatever caused "Depression" in people, than I must have the opposite. Since my public school days, I've completed 2 degrees, started 2 businesses, and met more friends than I can recall. I have infinite creative love to give and the joy I experience as a result is nothing short of orgasmic.

that's excellent to hear! I think the issue with a lot of Wanderers is that they come down to this planet with the sincere desire to help, and then find themselves getting programmed with the confused biases and distortions that this planet swims in. Either that, or they retain their individuality, and yet develop an allergic reaction to the society in which they came here to assist. Cheers to anyone who has to ability (Wanderer or not) to swim in these oceans, and remain unaffected, and yet still be integrated socially enough to share their vibrations in whichever way is most helpful and acceptable to those around them. A bright light indeed Smile

(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]My energies go far beyond businesses and school, I have grown/learned greatly in my own spiritual understanding, which has brought me to the Law of One Material. I quickly became obsessed with this material, as for me, it was as close as I can recall to hearing the Creator speak in English. I would listen to the audio on the way to/from work and diligently study the texts at night, often meditating on the lessons from Ra.

again, that is a delight to read. The Ra Material encompasses the highest, purest, and most distilled understanding of the Cosmos that I am aware of. And I say that from a life devoted to seeking understanding.

It's power to awaken and remind those who are ready for it is unparalleled. It is truly one of the great treasures on this planet.

As impressive as the Great Pyramid is as a monument (and Ra had a hand it that too, according to them BigSmile), the Ra Material as a text stands as a similiarly impressive momument in metaphysical literature.

- -

(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]My interactions with others are not shallow and meaningless. I remain open and the Creator uses me at his will - typically in the form of service to others or teach/learning with another self.

my question to you is: where to now?

Do you see yourself as having a deeper calling? as a teacher? as starting a positively oriented business with the two degrees under your belt? What industry do you work in currently?
Hello TickledWizard,

Thank You for your Words. I'm Glad You've found your Balance and Purpose.

If You could describe in more details this part:

(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]I have also had many entheogenic experiences in which I have traveled to Venus, (...)

- I would be Grateful. Was it an Inner Experience? Or Outer, with Consciousness mobility involved?

I would like to express my thoughts on following quotes:

(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ](...)
I have courage and strength to remain open so the Creator may use my words and body for his purpose of love. (...) I remain open and the Creator uses me at his will - typically in the form of service to others or teach/learning with another self.

I do claim to be a fearless servant of the Creator.
(...)

"Creator" is not "using" You. You are "using" your Self. Your Words are your Own. The Purpose You are pursuing was brought about by You. You are a Creator experiencing Self, within Self*, through Self**.

* i.e. - physical reality itself (environment), psychological reality (which possess even greater "distances" than physical one), thought reality (all that You are able to bring about with conscious act of will), etc.

** i. e. - Other-Selves, other Creatures/Lifeforms - in general - Beings understood as an outer Phenomenon / Units of Consciousness.

Welcome Smile
Thank you for your words Plenum!

I much agree with it being difficult to navigate the distortions of this world. My biggest hiccup of service to others I've encountered is Hip-Hop music. It has distracted me from service to others and pushed an agenda of Service to Self. I believe listening to any hip-hop song on the radio will confirm my findings.

Have you found any major workings of the "Orion Group" that have caused you to serve yourself more?

Currently, I work in the health food industry. I am able to touch many lives in regards to nutrition and share the love of the Creator. Financially, I do my best to live humbly. My partner and I save the majority of our income and have been doing so for the past year. By the end of 2015, we will be able to financially build a sustainable and permanent residence. I grow second density plant-based food, which has been useful in teaching/learning of the Creator. This is very much where my heart is as I find joy in nurturing the plants as they grow to their full potential. As above, so below.

I also have many 'hobbies', which I perform diligently without knowing the end result. This includes rapping and sketching. If you, or anyone, is interested in light-bringing rap, I've got some light to share :-)

I very much appreciate your interest in my/'our' story :-)

Much love,

TickledWizard

(12-09-2014, 07:21 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello TickledWizard,

Thank You for your Words. I'm Glad You've found your Balance and Purpose.

If You could describe in more details this part:

(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]I have also had many entheogenic experiences in which I have traveled to Venus, (...)

- I would be Grateful. Was it an Inner Experience? Or Outer, with Consciousness mobility involved?

I would like to express my thoughts on following quotes:

(12-05-2014, 11:14 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ](...)
I have courage and strength to remain open so the Creator may use my words and body for his purpose of love. (...) I remain open and the Creator uses me at his will - typically in the form of service to others or teach/learning with another self.

I do claim to be a fearless servant of the Creator.
(...)

"Creator" is not "using" You. You are "using" your Self. Your Words are your Own. The Purpose You are pursuing was brought about by You. You are a Creator experiencing Self, within Self*, through Self**.

* i.e. - physical reality itself (environment), psychological reality (which possess even greater "distances" than physical one), thought reality (all that You are able to bring about with conscious act of will), etc.

** i. e. - Other-Selves, other Creatures/Lifeforms - in general - Beings understood as an outer Phenomenon / Units of Consciousness.

Welcome Smile

I appreciate your interest in my entheogenic experience. I've yet to describe it, as I think it a bit looney, but it is what it is. I would not have given credibility to my own experience, but the Creator (or whatever divisional entity is involved) gave me follow-through that I will describe.

My story begins with Merkabah meditation. Typically, the meditation allows me to access 'deeper' parts of my consciousness and examine the programming or distortions presently I am holding. I have also had traveling experiences in normal meditation, but only traveling through wormholes (which is somehow less weird than going to Venus lol). One night I was alone around 10pm, I ingested a low dose of a psychedelic substance (not a usual act). Soon after, I began my meditation. In my meditation, my thoughts became very clear and bright, as if I was in a world of only thought. I don't remember how, but eventually, I saw Venus coming into view as if I were approaching it by a rocket ship. I could see it as if it were a solar system documentary. The sun behind the blue sphere. Is venus even blue? Lol

*edit: Venus is normally a yellowish color....

When I 'zoomed in' on the planet or got to its surface (however it happened) I was free of any body. I traveled similar to how you might fly like Peter Pan might fly in a dream. Again, the surface was blue. I didn't see mountains or third dimensional features, rather I FELT loving family units. I also, again, I guess FELT, the peacefulness of a picturesque scene. While there, I was told we are to seek the Light. We are moving towards Light/Love and I am to be helping all I am called to move towards that light. Please keep in mind, this was before I ever heard of the Law of One material. I didn't realize how synchronistic that one was until I just typed it... lol.

After I was given this "lesson on Light/Love" (which was akin to a classroom teaching where I was simply given material and expected to be able to do the rest), I was given instructions to contact a very particular person that had been in my awareness for some time. This entity, I believe, is of a high density and has lived his life in beautiful and what many would call extreme service. I, being the 24 year-old hard headed male I can be, thought this whole experience silly and ignored the majority of it. (less the Light/Love understanding, that was the only thing I thought could be real) Of course, what you do not know, you get to learn.

Within 2 weeks, the particular person I mentioned appeared in my life. A person I had never met, only dimly heard of, and BOOM we appear at the same event to meet. The synchronicity was crazier than taking the drug. We were able to speak and establish a strong connection. Not to rant about this, but I believe this is CRITICAL to my purpose and placement.

Through David Wilcock, I was introduced to the Law of One material (approximately 4 weeks after the entheogenic experience). This is when I learned that Ra was from Venus. GeeeeWillakers. What a coincidence, I thought.

As time has progressed, I have only found truth in that I did make some sort of journey to Venus. As I am no longer on Venus, the validity does not matter to me. My life has been changed by the Law of One and that is my focus.

This is my best description of my experience. I offer this story in service to other-selves so we might all benefit. If I may better articulate anything, or if this connects with you, please do not hesitate to reach out.

All of the best,

TickledWizard
(12-10-2014, 04:06 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Have you found any major workings of the "Orion Group" that have caused you to serve yourself more?

this is a difficult one to answer, as I believe that almost any activity (no matter how seemingly mundane or irrelevant) can be turned into a positive practice or interpretation.

you mentioned the nature of hip-hop, and the kind of 'vibe' that it puts out. I would have to say, after long term experience with video games, that this holds the same kind of potential to depolarise, and if not depolarise, then at least distract and divert attention from the beauty of the natural creation and other-selves. Now, video games come across the entire spectrum, and as I mentioned in the paragraph above, any activity can be turned to positive ends given enough intent and willingness to see through to the heart of it, but on balance, the general effect is to weaken orange ray self-empowerment and efficacy, by allowing it to play out as fantasies of levelling and skilling in a single player or multi player environment.

- -

(12-10-2014, 04:06 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Currently, I work in the health food industry. I am able to touch many lives in regards to nutrition and share the love of the Creator. Financially, I do my best to live humbly. My partner and I save the majority of our income and have been doing so for the past year. By the end of 2015, we will be able to financially build a sustainable and permanent residence. I grow second density plant-based food, which has been useful in teaching/learning of the Creator. This is very much where my heart is as I find joy in nurturing the plants as they grow to their full potential. As above, so below.

that is an excellent plan for a young man! and I hope you don't find that too disrespectful being called a young man lol. Because, from the vantage point of someone in their mid-late 30's, that is still young to me!

but really good to hear. It's only just recently that I've been able to formulate a sustainable 'vision' for my life, and what I want to be doing, and how I plan on serving.

what part of the country (ie state) do you plan on building that 'sustainable and permanent residence' if I could ask?
Plenum,

I do agree that any event may be turned positive. That truth is encouraging. I also found the video game ideas interesting. So to turn such player division into a positive, one might make the intent of the game connecting with the other players instead of 'beating the level'. Maybe play more team situations with your buddies over and spend a night rejoicing in creation instead of focusing on the importance of winning a game?

I do not play video games, but I'd love to hear how you might create a positive from a 'normally negatively polarized' happening. :-) I know writing my own raps has helped me greatly.

No offense to being called a 'young man'. Hell, soon enough on this planet, I'll be an 'old man' doing the same damn thing lol. I take no identity in my age.

That is awesome to have the vision. I love making them into realities. :-) State-wise, I do not know. Somewhere in the gardening zones 6,7, or 8 in the U.S. (or British Columbia). My partner has a very 'corporate job' that requires her to move for a promotion soon. We are still deciding on which local to request. How about yourself? Any ideas? and currently, I am in Dallas, TX

Thanks for the conversation on these topics :-)

-TW
(12-11-2014, 11:43 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree that any event may be turned positive. That truth is encouraging. I also found the video game ideas interesting. So to turn such player division into a positive, one might make the intent of the game connecting with the other players instead of 'beating the level'. Maybe play more team situations with your buddies over and spend a night rejoicing in creation instead of focusing on the importance of winning a game?

i guess for me, there would be two angles on perceiving/turning something into a positively polarising act. The first would be being able to recognise the nature of what one was doing (let's take as an extreme example cigarette smoking), and it's inherently destructive qualities. When activities are used as addictions, it serves as a constant mirror or reminder of the escape mechanism, or not dealing with things. This can go on for years. When the opportunity is taken to finally wake up, the previous addictive activity just suddenly loses it's hold over you; there is no power to draw the mind to it.

The other angle would be what you related up above. That is, instead of playing the game as it was intended by the makers, and to buy into the divisive nature of many of our society's habits (think politics, religion, class system), one can participate in the game but play it with the subversive attitude of a comedian; that is, someone who can see through the labels, and the 'teams', and the opposing sides, and recognise the equality of all the participants. This, in Ra terms, would be like loving everyone equally, even though acknowledging the free will of society to create these artificially defined groups.

(12-11-2014, 11:43 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]I do not play video games, but I'd love to hear how you might create a positive from a 'normally negatively polarized' happening. :-) I know writing my own raps has helped me greatly.

that's right. Bring one's own spin to it!

(12-11-2014, 11:43 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]No offense to being called a 'young man'. Hell, soon enough on this planet, I'll be an 'old man' doing the same damn thing lol. I take no identity in my age.

BigSmile

(12-11-2014, 11:43 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome to have the vision. I love making them into realities. :-) State-wise, I do not know. Somewhere in the gardening zones 6,7, or 8 in the U.S. (or British Columbia). My partner has a very 'corporate job' that requires her to move for a promotion soon. We are still deciding on which local to request. How about yourself? Any ideas? and currently, I am in Dallas, TX

oh wow! I didn't know about them gardening zones. Pretty nifty.

[Image: HImIhco.jpg]

as for me, yeah, I would definitely like for this Healing Practice of mine to take off. But I also recognise that it might take one or two years for me to get enough clients for it to be sustainable as a living. I can think of nothing better than to be able to 6 or so healings a day, and helping people at a deep level, while being fully independent. At present, still holding down a part time job in the media sector, which has been my lifestyle for a few years now.

- -

(12-11-2014, 11:43 AM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the conversation on these topics :-)

cheers bud.
Hello Dear Other-Self,

(12-10-2014, 04:06 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ](...)
While there, I was told we are to seek the Light. We are moving towards Light/Love and I am to be helping all I am called to move towards that light. Please keep in mind, this was before I ever heard of the Law of One material. I didn't realize how synchronistic that one was until I just typed it... lol.

After I was given this "lesson on Light/Love" (which was akin to a classroom teaching where I was simply given material and expected to be able to do the rest), I was given instructions to contact a very particular person that had been in my awareness for some time.
(...)

Thank You for your reply.

Firstly, I've asked about your Experience, because I, personally, have never experienced something similar. And even if I had, it would not changed my constantly full of questions Mind.
In case an Experience like yours, I would wonder what kind of "journey" it was. When We are talking about mobility of a Consciousness, it is beyond Our grasp to determine, if there is actual, physical distance "traveled" - no matter if in Our, linear understanding of movement or instantaneous Consciousness transfer within the physical illusion/framework - or if the entire Experience took place within Creation of Consciousness. Since We do possess ability to create reality on many different levels, it is quite possible, that such Experience could be type of an inner Self-Exploration. Whole environment within which such journey took place, could be an inner representation of physical Universe - and it could be only a partial representation, that contains only those "parts" of Universe, which were within the scope of your attention (what You were actually perceiving).

I think that far more interesting is Source of "material"/"Lesson" You've encounter. I would like to ask You, if You were able to distinguish whether it was inner or an outer Source.
In case of inner Self-Exploration, You could connect with your Whole-Self and were Self-Informed. In case of an actual Consciousness mobility, You could have met any Being - literally. Therefore I wonder if while You were given those materials/instructions/lesson, were You able to "see" any Being? Or maybe this data was given indirect, via your own interpretation of environment/visible elements (not spoken/verbalized)?

All I have Best in me for You
WOW, I'm having to take as second to digest your language. Great thoughts, just different than what I am used to. I appreciate the sincerity.

I have not questioned where the source came from - a great question to be asking. The only sense of any entity was the described "comforting/loving family units" I mentioned, but I don't really know where the Light Lesson material came from. It was as if a voice as in my head (perhaps how people claim to hear God speaking to them) told me we are light. I guess I didn't consciously understand that Light is Love at the time it happened, but I did understand what was meant by the Light - I just never consciously thought it through. When this 'voice' was in my head, I did witness 'a light at the end of the tunnel', but it seemed that I was being shown so I could come to a more complete understanding, not that I was dying.

Based on reading my own words, I would guess the source to be internal. I find it odd I choose Venus.

Even this discussion has led to a greater understanding, so I appreciate all of your thoughts and words third density being. Do you have experiences with inner Self-Exploration in any way close to what I experienced? The main take-away I had from the experience was my purpose here now is to demonstrate this Light to others (selves).

Thank you again,

TickledWizard
Hello, O fearless one of bright prospects! Best of luck with your gig in the higher-service industry. These summer temp-jobs can be brutal sometimes but-- trust me on this one!-- so character-building in blessedly unexpected ways. What's cooler than Rumsfeldianesque "unknown unknowns" that come up from your blind side and don't bite you in the ass? (which, alas, are what most "spiritually-oriented" folks sadly experience in their capacity as mere metaphysical turistas)-- and the experience makes even the seemingly driest syllabus come alive/alove when school's back in session, and the stunning revelatory satoris come fast and thick in a context of learning the actual use of seemingly mystery-clad things in terms of authentic Service to the Actually Mystery-Clad One here on our little backwater of an ukiyo-e Earth-- which separates the complexly-glorious-wonder-of-it-all-endazzled thrill-seekers from those workers trying to get something done... ooooh!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Vl7JEjfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ROGOHNSEBs

Or perhaps you'd be more comfortable with the metaphor of, as it were, making the best of a "hardship" diplomatic post in some extremely foreign Foreign-Office assignment... it's all about viewing your present life through the proper framework of knowledge, with the proper flexibility of mind. A little hands-on psychoanthropology goes a long way in compassionating the locals' plight.
http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2...f-stories/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQbRPQBwVdU

Thank God for our self-correcting and self-perfecting sense of the true use of the allegorical, which connects those of us whose minds are currently deeply invested in this horrifico-comically provincial Land of the Fools (here in deepest darkest Greater Nasut) with a sort of clear-channel line to the One via fractally scale-transcendent memes-- be they verbal, musical, visual, visceral, or whatever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIaBzdfl_rw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HjMcY50Kc
http://www.beshara.org/principles/talks-...of-hu.html
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5QMpwY0Gsx8/hqdefault.jpg
http://weegeepedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:C...-all-h.jpg
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/orig...olahk2.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jaEww...t+dino.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6aLnPHqeE
http://www.lightwinnipeg.org/Spiritual%2...srudin.pdf

After all, it's nothing but simple poetic justice that poetic justice itself should be... poetically just; and freely available to all-- if they actually want it. If taken advantage of positively, even this world is so full of a number of perfectly laudably goodish things for one's dining and dancing and even illuminatory pleasure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtOdtMYXrFg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgtfz5qaaU

Wherever one's from, what's important is boldy, energetically & unapologetically being the one designed for here-now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsMpHHSLSlc
Why waste precious time bucking the Tao?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtlVSedpIRU
If folks don't like you when you're being yourself?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ61by4DgmY
And in any case,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ukN2jovdpk

Best to you and your green-thumbed mate.
http://vimeo.com/7845586 --Summertime, & the living is easy...

Cheers! D. Blues
I realize that my approach - and consequently my language - may be seen as unusual, or even improper, but this is how I "operate" with my Mind and I honestly do not know how to "digest" information/experience differently.
I hope it is/will be bearable for You and will not hinder your own approach in any, even minute way.

No, I have never had an experience of Self-Exploration, that had any consistent "story-line"/"plot".
That's one of main reason why I've asked You about it. You've experienced something, that possess structure and may be systematically analyzed. Since it was a subjective experience, only You can do that - to backtrack it to it's source, to look at it from many, different angles or to "reproduce" it within your own, subjective framework. It is highly valuable in my opinion and gives You quite solid base for further Self-Explorations.

My experiences are mainly scattered and they consist of many different sensations and states of Consciousness, that I've reached while meditating in many different circumstances.

Above all, the leitmotiv of my Self-Exploration are changes in Self-sensing - sometimes I become Space with huge radius, and sometimes I'm compacted into very small (subjectively perceived) point, that contains All. I do not know how to interpret such experiences and I'm continuously looking for any, systematic and/or continuous motives in all of that.

Only once I had an actual vision, where I had an encounter with two Beings, but it was very short and highly emotional. Literally 24 hours after it, my own interpretations of it over-imposed themselves over the entire experience, and currently the memory of it is unreliable for me (unworkable).

I think that it is possible, that with narrow frames that Minds require to effectively operate, I, my-Self, may hinder unrolling of any "scenario-oriented" experience.
One of consequence of my approach is an atomization of the experience itself, and it might choking "it's" attempts of spontaneous unrolling.

On the other hand, for me to "let go" my Mind, is to discard the only possibility, of translating such experiences into my everyday life as a Creature in this Creaturehood, We are living in. It's quite an impasse point for me.

All I have Best in me for You