Bring4th

Full Version: "Twin Flame" holding me back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really know how to handle this issue? Usually logically speaking, when you progress spiritually these things hold less grip over you, but that has not been the case but the exact opposite.

I keep getting synchronicity and being drawn to her by some outside magnetic force as soon as I'm at the verge of moving on, events, omens, and all kinds of phenomena are appearing and they appear to be trying very hard to get my attention and shout: "Hey, look at that aspect of your life! Look here!" but I don't really know what to do with it.

We have a certain "undercurrent" that is very magnetic, seemingly shared dreams and telepathic communication as well, and a few days ago I had a dream where we both walked in a forest, and walked a trail upto a huge mirror, when looking in the mirror, I could see the two of us standing in it, but as two children holding hands. Then she says to me: "Remember? Remember when we were friends?"

Then I woke up and I'm still lost to what it means but it felt highly significant. Anyway push/pull is going on for 6 years now, and I still don't know why.

I can move on quickly after a crush, or any other relationship and doing this to me is not my usual personality, but something deeper is going on here and something is trying to tell me something, and really trying hard to do so, yet in current conditions and even if not I do not think I would want a relationship with her. I do not have those normal feelings of romantic love or infatuation in the sense that I long for anything outside of me, yet there is this "undercurrent" that is present. Pretty intense too.

I'm clueless, what do you guys think?
Did Ra say anything about that? I can't find ANYTHING on this, or anything legitimate about "twin flames" except teen girls who all think butterfly's in the stomach means it must be the half of their own soul (...) Meh.
For what it's worth, I think "twin flame" really translates more to primary soul mate, as we have many souls/people we have connections with throughout our lifetimes, but some more often than others.

Do you think it's possible that you are picking up more on past life memories than on future probabilities?

I've also read a lot about people talking about their "twin flames" who feel as if they are being kept apart in this lifetime for some specific karmic lessons, having an extremely strong connection with someone doesn't always mean they will be your lifetime marriage partner.

Maybe the two of you DO have a soul agreement to be together in this life, but for whatever reason your free will is having you bail out, but she's still sending you messages like "Remember our agreements? Remember how we're supposed to be?" to try to change your mind...

Good luck, man, matters of the heart are tough. Ra doesn't speak about the specific issues that can come up within the drama of human relationships, but if you want to read what is said generally, you can search lawofone.info, search terms I'd recommend are "bisexual reproduction" and "sexual energy transfers".
welcome to the forum, blimp! i just saw a blimp a fewish days ago...don't get to see those every day!
"imo, this plane of existence isn't big enough for the both of us & i can't wait to be rid of him & i hope that being "rid of him" is possible"

I'm sorry what makes you think that's the other half of your soul? You want to kill a part of you? 0_o

I'm not really trying to actively run away, however, I'm not dependent on her either. I am generally "happy" or "fulfilled" but it's not so much an emotional issue but rather objectively observable changes that are just there whether I like it or not.

It's just.. , being around her really does seem to have a profound healing effect in and of itself. Other connections are dull and stale in comparison. Many have told me that there are supposedly "soul mates all around you" and there are numerous connections like this, but in my experience nothing has even reached that level.

Honestly if I hear that I don't believe those people know what I talk about. I have soul mates yes, and the connection is great, but it's of another level. It doesn't force you to actually play the attraction - withdraw game whether you like it or not. That's one of the differences I have noticed, that with this it's more like a force of nature. I'm not DOING anything, it just all aligns and happens automatically over and over again.

It is something else entirely. So no. I do not feel as though it is someone who I have a little bit "more" of a connection with then I do with others. It's not really the fact that I do not WANT to be in a kind of relationship with her, it is just that our lives are so different. We sort of had our "moment" but at the time I was not honest about it, I did not show how I felt and unwittingly rejected her by doing that and we went our separate ways. I was very much overwhelmed and closed up, but I had no clue what it all meant at the time. I did not believe in anything, materialism at it's peak, so I left it at the notion of "there's plenty of fish in the sea anyways" and tried to move on.

The thing is that what I actually want to do is focus on my own path/goal but this is a huge hindrance, and despite all the reasoning in the world, thinking about this in any way BUT the lifelong marriage partner ideal feels WRONG. I tested my intuition on contemplating that a lot, with as much objectivity and distancing as possible, and if I'm honest, the general spiritual innuendo that people say about "having an extremely strong connection with someone doesn't always mean they will be your lifetime marriage partner. " feels ridiculous to me. Just like certain new-age groups tend to glorify the spiritual and demonize the physical. I like Ra's material but calling our very personality "distortions" is one example of that. Physical AND spiritual should matter, as physical is just as much a representation of the macrocosm, simply ignoring one over the other is dualistic thinking, and I prefer to actually acknowledge being human.

If this feeling is just there, without that, I do not see any purpose in that, and I know one thing and that is that the things that happen have to have purpose. I have learned to love myself, be independent, hell people ask me how I do it all the time, I have learned to love unconditionally, at least to a certain point, I am not looking elsewhere to complete me and yet, compared to how we are together, without the 3rd aspect of both vibrations it feels EMPTY.

The thing is, I am not creating a fantasy, dwelling on it, romanticizing, fantasizing, clinging or anything. I have overcome that a few years ago. Even then, no matter how whole I am in the moment, and no matter where I seek it seems like I'm chasing my own tail and eventually it leads back to the same thing.

It's perhaps one of the most difficult situations I have faced, and I have faced very difficult situations, you can probably see my frustration in this Tongue
Just some thoughts, excuse me ahead of time for anything that seems off, feel free to tear it apart as you see fit

Twin flames are not the same thing as soul mates, a twin flame is literally yourself, your individual soul - individuated into two bodies in a lifetime, so therefore, when you meet your twin soul you are "forced to face yourself".

"Twin flames go through a lot of cleansing and purging of the chakras and energetic bodies, and with true Twin Flames the connection is so intense that it causes fear and many twin flames initially run from the experience"

Facing yourself in another person, must be quite the ordeal... no wonder it can seem so intense. You may only be ready to work with your twin flame when you are ready to completely see yourself for what you are in every aspect.

A soul mate can have strong/intense undercurrents occurring if there is a strong working relationship between you two in past lives, as well as, if you have plans for working with each other in this life, so these feelings might be letting you know there is still work to be done, but it may not mean this person is your "twin flame".

(12-06-2014, 01:54 AM)Blimp Wrote: [ -> ]Just like certain new-age groups tend to glorify the spiritual and demonize the physical. I like Ra's material but calling our very personality "distortions" is one example of that. Physical AND spiritual should matter, as physical is just as much a representation of the macrocosm, simply ignoring one over the other is dualistic thinking, and I prefer to actually acknowledge being human.

Distortion is not used to negate the physical, it simply is used to express that in our current state as 3rd density beings we simply cannot understand the full extent of the intricacy that is involved with certain universal concepts. Ra does not demonize the physical, but matter-of-factly states the opposite and conveys the physical body as a temple, mirroring the beauty of the universe.
I am quite sure this would be the twin flame. I recognize seeing myself in the other person, and maybe I am generating the push and pull myself because on the one hand I want to know myself, on the other hand I may not like what I see. Thanks for bringing that insight out in me Smile

I do not operate solely in 3d, I am familiar with astral planes, mental planes, the overshadowing soul and am currently trying to integrate it all.
Currently I am at a point where I can actively communicate with a lot of parts of me that are as of now consciously beyond me. Integrating the soul is one of the main reasons I am able to deal with this without the personal desires corrupting my intention because it is the one thing that always sees everything in relation to the whole.

Though I have to add that while briefly looking at this forum, how some people know the details of planets and the like and that their wanderers is beyond me. How do you know that? I can honestly say that the ONLY thing I truly desire nowadays, is to know myself. Yet it's extremely elusive. Apart from the personality vehicle which is conditioned and adaptive to whatever circumstance from the soul all I get is silence, followed by signals to do something in this strange "relationship".

Thanks for clarifying on the "distortion" part. I know what he means, I do not like the phrasing. I do not call the cells in my right foot distortions because they are individualized parts! Heck, I would not want my right foot to behave like the cells in my hand!

If at source, the creator is One, Infinite, All there is, that would mean that at that stage, it can NOT be conscious, for consciousness to occur, it must contemplate something ELSE. That's what I have a problem with. Anything "other" seems disputed and disregarded to favor the notion that we are "One". But "One" needs the "Other" to be conscious of itself.

To love itself, to unite with oneself. One can easily come to the conclusion that that may happen in the form of the feminine and masculine becoming conscious of themselves and through that, are able to truly love and appreciate their very nature. I doubt they would look at themselves as "distortions". I think of it more as an opportunity to see in each other unique facets of consciousness made manifest, each and every individual a different crystallization, yet, interconnected with and a part of the whole, as the whole is part of it.

Am I correct?
(12-06-2014, 01:54 AM)Blimp Wrote: [ -> ]without the 3rd aspect of both vibrations it feels EMPTY.
Means you lack something within yourself.

Also about knowing your exact identity.. Such information is not important compared to getting the internal balance right first.
Twin flame is a soul who in eagerness choose to have a dual incarnation. This knowledge was picked up in Journey of Souls which is very in tune with the Ra material. They say that those who do this are warned against it but most souls do it at least once or twice as a learning experience. I think what most people think of as a Twin Flame is someone they have had a previous connection with in a past life and are working on furthering the connection moving through the energy centers back to the creator in this manner. They may preprogram synchronicity around a person to awaken memories or subconscious connections.

Another possibility connection is someone who is simply energetically compatible with you. I think at the highest level of understanding the twin flame is really you. Your own consciousness and unconsciousness. The magus seeking the untapped high priestess.
ever seen the movie hancock?
As someone who has long considered whether or not the person I am with is my "twin flame", I'm just not sure I buy the "two halves of one soul incarnated" bit. Ironically, Matt, I think it was Destiny of Souls that convinced me otherwise - why would we incarnate and mate with ourselves? There's not much to learn from that. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, I just think I resonate more with the idea of a "primary soul mate" (again ideas from Destiny of Souls). I think when we are drawn so magnetically to someone it's because we've spent many incarnate lifetimes with them. That's just my opinion and please don't think I am trying to dismiss the idea that she may be your "twin flame", I've just been exploring this concept myself for a while.

Ra speaks of the idea of spending many incarnations with a primary partner:

Quote:84.20 ↥ Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

This is what it sounds like is going on with your and your other half, that when you are with her, you are able to unblock each other immediately in ways that no one else knows how. This is why you feel the energy so strongly between you two.

Ra also says that synchronicities between partners comes from previous lifetimes where two have done work together in polarity, which I think goes with the refinery of blue-ray transfers:

Quote:97.5 ↥ Questioner: I have analyzed the hawk that I saw immediately after returning from the house in Atlanta as a message, most probably from my higher self, indicating that the plan of moving was not the best; was not too appropriate since, without the hawk, everything would have continued as planned with no added catalyst. This single catalyst of a remarkable nature then, logically, from my point of view, could only mean that there was a message as to the inappropriateness of the plan for some reason yet to be discovered. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. We tread as close as possible to the Law of Confusion in suggesting that not all wingèd creatures have an archetypical meaning. We might suggest that the noticing of shared subjectively notable phenomena is common when, in another incarnational experience, work significant to the service of increased polarity has been shared. These subjectively interesting shared phenomena then act as a means of communication, the nature of which cannot be discussed by those outside of the shared incarnational experience without the interference with the free will of each entity involved in the complex of subjectively meaningful events.

For what it's worth, I've been with my husband for 6 years, and I didn't think it was possible for two people to be as close or have the relationship that we do and as immediately as we did. We look the same, we have the same preferences/tastes, we've been through mirrors of the same life experiences - as an example, our parents both got divorced during the exact same week when he was 17 and I was 11. Of course, we have differences that create a dynamic balance but really zero conflict. I truly feel as if he is my one and only to ever have existed, but do I believe as if we're one soul split in two? I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure I believe my soul would split apart and incarnate into two beings that were so similar.

So I apologize if my semantics bothered you, I really do empathize with the feelings you have, except when I met my One, we were ready to be together and didn't hesitate. What it comes down to is free will and what truly makes you happy - if we follow our excitement and joy, we're making the right decisions.
(12-06-2014, 12:20 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who has long considered whether or not the person I am with is my "twin flame", I'm just not sure I buy the "two halves of one soul incarnated" bit. Ironically, Matt, I think it was Destiny of Souls that convinced me otherwise - why would we incarnate and mate with ourselves? There's not much to learn from that. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, I just think I resonate more with the idea of a "primary soul mate" (again ideas from Destiny of Souls). I think when we are drawn so magnetically to someone it's because we've spent many incarnate lifetimes with them. That's just my opinion and please don't think I am trying to dismiss the idea that she may be your "twin flame", I've just been exploring this concept myself for a while.

Quote:84.20 ↥ Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

This is what it sounds like is going on with your and your other half, that when you are with her, you are able to unblock each other immediately in ways that no one else knows how. This is why you feel the energy so strongly between you two.

Ra also says that synchronicities between partners comes from previous lifetimes where two have done work together in polarity, which I think goes with the refinery of blue-ray transfers:

Quote:97.5 ↥ Questioner: I have analyzed the hawk that I saw immediately after returning from the house in Atlanta as a message, most probably from my higher self, indicating that the plan of moving was not the best; was not too appropriate since, without the hawk, everything would have continued as planned with no added catalyst. This single catalyst of a remarkable nature then, logically, from my point of view, could only mean that there was a message as to the inappropriateness of the plan for some reason yet to be discovered. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. We tread as close as possible to the Law of Confusion in suggesting that not all wingèd creatures have an archetypical meaning. We might suggest that the noticing of shared subjectively notable phenomena is common when, in another incarnational experience, work significant to the service of increased polarity has been shared. These subjectively interesting shared phenomena then act as a means of communication, the nature of which cannot be discussed by those outside of the shared incarnational experience without the interference with the free will of each entity involved in the complex of subjectively meaningful events.

For what it's worth, I've been with my husband for 6 years, and I didn't think it was possible for two people to be as close or have the relationship that we do and as immediately as we did. We look the same, we have the same preferences/tastes, we've been through mirrors of the same life experiences - as an example, our parents both got divorced during the exact same week when he was 17 and I was 11. Of course, we have differences that create a dynamic balance but really zero conflict. I truly feel as if he is my one and only to ever have existed, but do I believe as if we're one soul split in two? I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure I believe my soul would split apart and incarnate into two beings that were so similar.

So I apologize if my semantics bothered you, I really do empathize with the feelings you have, except when I met my One, we were ready to be together and didn't hesitate. What it comes down to is free will and what truly makes you happy - if we follow our excitement and joy, we're making the right decisions.

We are not in disagreement. I said that what people think of as a Twin Flame is normally past life connections. However in the Journey of Souls/Density of Souls they speak of it as one soul in a dual incarnation. So it is one term with both meanings. Although the former being the most likely in most cases.
(12-06-2014, 12:20 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who has long considered whether or not the person I am with is my "twin flame", I'm just not sure I buy the "two halves of one soul incarnated" bit. Ironically, Matt, I think it was Destiny of Souls that convinced me otherwise - why would we incarnate and mate with ourselves? There's not much to learn from that. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, I just think I resonate more with the idea of a "primary soul mate" (again ideas from Destiny of Souls). I think when we are drawn so magnetically to someone it's because we've spent many incarnate lifetimes with them. That's just my opinion and please don't think I am trying to dismiss the idea that she may be your "twin flame", I've just been exploring this concept myself for a while.

Yes I am of the blue ray and it all corresponds well. And actually the twin flame energy does make perfect sense in that it allows one to find oneself in duality on the physical yet, because of that split, manifest something of the divine on that physical plane. It is true that we leave part of our soul behind when we incarnate, what then is the difference when we choose to actually incarnate in the two polarity's? If you really believe The Law of One, then "why would we incarnate and mate with ourselves" already tells you the answer.

And yeah, our family's have known each other as well, for 30 years or more actually, and including indirect contact, I have not experienced not having known her in some way in this lifetime.

Anyway, I do not get why "mating with yourself" is any different compared to mating with "other" as what we are here are distortions, as Ra puts it elegantly. It's to MANIFEST it in matter, honestly, if we are here just to drift by, and learn, only for our own benefit and sit on cloud 9 then what is the whole point. Incarnating to try to die? What for? Leave to incarnate then to run back on home to feel as you already did? It's all well and good to preach unconditional love, but let's be honest here.

We are human, and humans are heart-based creatures, not mental-based creatures. Because, when you take a good honest look at what is ACTUALLY going on in the world, is that the romantic love of the kind in shakespear etc, is the main source of all inspiration for beauty and the arts. The energy of the romantic lover is that force that moves mountains. Not someone who is mentally telling himself to love "unconditionally".

Not to say it's no less valid, but I think recognizing the interconnectedness and overall kinship is a much better word. But comparable to actual love? No way. Love is not service. Women, do you bear a child, to have it work for you? For service? Really?

We should remember that while we are interconnected we should never loose OUR way of expression, because as I see it, the One mentality has a real danger of becoming a state of "hive mind" and then you will have lost all creativity and spirit inside of you.

If you can't see the reason for that then WHY does a creator actually manifest parts of ITSELF to "mate" with ITSELF? You can't be conscious of yourself if you are already it. Light doesn't illumine itself, a knife doesn't cut itself, fire doesn't burn itself. 2 polarized, smaller lights can shine upon each other, and even create a new 3rd color by combining the "rays", 2 knifes can cut each other. You can incarnate as fire and be fire, or split into water and fire to create steam, just how I see it.

If the purpose was to be one, as is, without seeking that in the other, then creation would not even have meaning or a purpose to it. The only explanation is that a single consciousness creates to have something to be conscious off! The consciousness is the eternal sleeper, we are the dreamers, dreaming it's dream...

I just look at what the cosmos at large is doing, at every scale, and when it comes down to it, it all revolves around particles magnetically rotating around others of it's kin. I consider the difference in soul mates and twin flames, that soul mates are generally a means to an end, to learn, but an actual split, is to make the love you have in you out there, manifest here, by meeting with oneself in polarized nature.
Hey Matt, I don't believe we're in disagreement either, I can certainly see how it came off that way. Blimp, I do not disagree with you either, so I feel like I may have failed in my mission, which was to attempt to remove some of the emotional charge that the idea of a "twin flame" carries, and not to diminish the possibility of two halves becoming one whole again in this lifetime. An argument about semantics is one that I will always lose. However, I feel the question is not whether or not she is your twin flame, but how this information affects your decisions and relationship with each other and your selves? When we start to define someone or something within too strict of parameters some of the subtleties of infinity get lost.
edgar cayce spoke about twin souls, while in a trance state. he tells us that, in the beginning, the "male and female were as in one."

it says in the cayce readings that when he comes back as the liberator in 2158 he'll come back united with his twin flame gladys davis (his secretary) & we'll see an androgynous expression of the 2

gertrude (edgar's wife) was his soulmate, according to the readings
(12-05-2014, 10:39 PM)Blimp Wrote: [ -> ]but something deeper is going on here and something is trying to tell me something, and really trying hard to do so, yet in current conditions and even if not I do not think I would want a relationship with her. I do not have those normal feelings of romantic love or infatuation in the sense that I long for anything outside of me, yet there is this "undercurrent" that is present. Pretty intense too.

so what happens when you spend time with this person, you know, just hang out? Does it get too uncomfortable and charged after a time? like too much is getting dredged to the surface (from the unconscious)?
Hi Blimp,

I have been with my partner for 16 years come the 28th of February. Currently she is 31 and I am 38 years of age. 18 months into our relationship in the summer of 2000 she had a severe mental breakdown during her A level exams. In shock I quit smoking cannabis and was diagnosed with 'acute psychosis' and 'depression'. approximately 3 months later my partner (we are engaged to be married next year) was diagnosed with 'paranoid schizophrenia' and the prognosis was "As bad as it can get".

The months that followed that diagnosis were the darkest periods of my life, I begged and sobbed "Why couldn't it have been me!!!?"

I was the habitual drug taker after all. It seemed so unfair, she was only 16 at the time and I beat the hell out of myself because of it.

Then I read book 5 of the Law of One (June/July 2013) and when Carla shared the details of the traumatic ending to the Ra contact, all those memories came flooding back.

It took her about 6 years to come through that ordeal and here was little me feeling sorry for myself for the equivalent in months.

Regardless of the time of suffering, the heart break, the self condemnation, the desire to die, Carla has lived through it all.

The empathic connection I felt when reading Carla's life story regarding twin souls, flames, mates, however you wish to define it, left me truly humbled, honoured and to be frank, quite smitten by her courage and brazen honesty.

She has not only given her lifes work away for free, she has bared her heart and soul to the world, and it is for this reason that I strongly suggest you seek her council.

I have yet to meet this shining diamond, but I'll hedge a bet with you. I feel confident that if you privately ask for her opinion on this "deep" issue, it will shoot to the top of her busy schedule.

And all of us will benefit because "service to others" is the primary reason why she is alive and smiling today.

Hugs,

Nicholas.