Bring4th

Full Version: Mood / Meditation Aids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MoodTurn — sometimes labelled TurnMood.com in its interface—is a mashup of visual and audio elements. It's radically simple, with no sliders or selection wheels in sight. You can pick from Rain forest, Birds, Storm, and Beach as your soundtracks. Each category has about half a dozen backgrounds you can choose from. The audio tracks for the moods are all an hour long, give or take a few minutes, which is great for uninterrupted listening. Hit F11 to switch your browser to full screen mode for maximum impact.

One very minor complaint about the service: if you pause the audio but leave the tab open, after about 30 minutes MoodTurn will refresh itself and start playing the audio again, which is something to keep in mind if you pause it and leave for lunch, lest you return to find your coworkers tearing the office apart, looking for birds.

Check it out by clicking here Smile

MoodStream - At Moodstream you can select from the presets of Inspire, Excite, Refresh, Intensify, Stabilize, and Simplify. Each preset is a mixture of the mood spectrums on the Moodstream mixer—happy/sad, calm/lively, warm/cool, and so on. You can start with a preset and then mix things up including the type of image transition, whether you want more or less vocals in your music selection, and how long images and video will stay, among other settings.

Sound Sleeping - The free relaxing music and nature sounds on this website have been carefully chosen for their ability to aid sleep, reduce stress, and provide a relaxing atmosphere for activities such as yoga, tai-chi, and meditation.

Musicovery - Finetune the mood of the music you want. Discover artists that you may like.

cool, thanks!
That will be good for home. I do use headphones at work, but I can't really afford to get into an altered state here. I do this so easily LOL.

fairyfarmgirl

This is great! Surrounded by the Rainforest without the bugs and snakes!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(03-10-2010, 02:16 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]MoodTurn — sometimes labelled TurnMood.com in its interface—is a mashup of visual and audio elements. It's radically simple, with no sliders or selection wheels in sight. You can pick from Rain forest, Birds, Storm, and Beach as your soundtracks. Each category has about half a dozen backgrounds you can choose from. The audio tracks for the moods are all an hour long, give or take a few minutes, which is great for uninterrupted listening. Hit F11 to switch your browser to full screen mode for maximum impact.

Thanks. This is awesome. You truly made my day Heart Smile
Added Sound Sleeping Smile
Lovely!

I was given a storm and surf sound machine for my bedroom. I'm sleeping much more deeply, and waking up more refreshed, since I've been using it. Nice to have a version for the computer. I also like collecting beautiful photos and having the computer screen saver play a slide show.

Thanks for finding these, P!
It was The One Creator's will that I was to find these so that I may be of service in passing them on to you.

I find joy in knowing you enjoy the Creator's work BigSmile for indeed this is.