Bring4th

Full Version: Sonic Channeling By Mars David Ramses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20141206_00022.jpg]https://soundcloud.com/marsdavidramses/0...other-self

The experience can be very hard to be truly captured. This recording is an ode to the trec of my life. All is one. One is All. The interplay between these two is what creates the illusion of what we consider to be life.

This raw analog experience is that of beyond my wildest imaginations, and has a very difficult time being translated to The Digital Realm.

Every moment is a death and rebirth, the solemnity of that moment resonates in my awareness.

Within this muse I channel beings that wish to be heard and are resonant with my own Being.

Each note is a being with its own experience.

We already know everything--we just sometimes don't realize it.

The nature of the universe is predatory. By predatory, I do not mean it is spiteful or vengeful, but rather only that it pushes itself to become more aware. The predator helps keep the prey in awareness, as the prey in its awareness keeps the predator growing in its awareness. We always have a predatory nature in us, and that helps the exterior universe evolve. As we evolve we discover more refined ways of helping other/selves become more aware, such as the use of stronger and more refined philosophies that obliterate weaker philosophies. The universe hates stagnation and will fight to keep itself moving forward or reintegrate that part into something that will move forward.

“Imagination Station"

V1:
Em
The trec is the destination
In the imagination station
The gradation of vibrations
Perfecting all creations

CH:
Em C D
Am I fuckin with me?
Em Am B7
Tripping up my mind
Am I fuckin with me?
I’m seeing images and signs
Am I fuckin with me?
Syncing up my mind
Am I fuckin with me?
Opening my eyes

The universe within
Is becoming infinity
By looking in the mirror
And seeing...

The universe within
Is becoming infinity
By looking in the mirror
And seeing…

Creations eyes

More to come...
(03-04-2015, 08:48 AM)Marko Marko Wrote: [ -> ]Just searched Google Images for: Relaxing Pictures

[Image: 169c05a4712fbde7d354bedf7269dec9cda6a66f...76d715.jpg]
(04-11-2015, 08:53 AM)selina Wrote: [ -> ]Between everything and nothing, there is something.

[Image: 169c05a4712fbde7d354bedf7269dec9cda6a66f...76d715.jpg]

(03-13-2015, 06:09 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Between everything and nothing, there is something.