Bring4th

Full Version: Having someone to love.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If i may be so open as to state that i have never been in a relasonship with another before, i have often wondered and imagined the feelings of being close to someone in an unspeakable way. How does this feel for those who have found there life partners? Is it as grand as they say it is? Do you feel that connection always and does it help you in your path of service?

Maybe its a little bit of a silly question i am not sure at this point but i feel it might be helpful to ask and read about what others have experienced. I have faith that i will meet someone when the time is right for me and i think i have got to the point now when i don't victimize my self for not having had this experience. Most people would say its the main goal in life to find someone to love but often when i look at relationships, people don't seem that happy. I would say that although i feel good within myself and i don't feel like i need to have a relasonship to be happy, i do feel that it would be a great experience and learning opportunity to help open the Green Ray with another.

I often feel that society puts such a high standard on finding another that unless you met this fantasy idea of perfection it is difficult to have relationships even if they are simply short and sweet. It takes some time to be able to see ones self as worthy of being loved and being in a relasonship i think from my experience. However i will continue on the path, strongly as ever moving towards the creator and perhaps along that path i will find someone to share the journey with.

Unbound

Nothing else like it in life, to be deeply interconnected with another self. Infinity becoming One through Two.

However, I have found that it seems most people go through through some relationships that don't work out which sort of gives you a clearer definition of what it is you are looking for ultimately.
i think it is all it's cracked up to be

my 1st bf was in kindergarten...it's just really fun having someone that u can call your own imo
Matt1, what do you think has stood in the way of your finding relationships? And if I may ask, how old are you?
I'm in the same boat. Apparently when you love yourself the world will reflect back to you that love, which I suppose can come in the form of a partner.
(12-09-2014, 10:48 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Matt1, what do you think has stood in the way of your finding relationships? And if I may ask, how old are you?

I am not really sure, i guess to a certain degree when i was younger it was mostly the popular people who were good at sports and met the social standard of attractiveness that had relationships, those who did outside of this crowd got mocked, this was i guess some reason of difficulty during the school years. In all honestly i am mostly a quiet and reversed person who i don't think many people noticed, although i have become more assertive these days. For a while i just put it down to the fact that i wasn't popular or met the ideal of attractiveness. Most people have the idea of not settling for anything less than prefect else they would become more of an outcast socially. I guess i thought i had to become something i was not if i was to have any hope in finding someone.

However the days of School are over now and i have gotten over that type of thinking a while ago but nothing happening yet. Although i am happy and centered by myself i feel that it is a needed experience now to have.
Have you considered dating sites? I am increasingly coming across people who met online and are now in good relationships.

Also, accepting yourself as worthy of being loved is an important ingredient.
We were considered the outsiders also as we were the "druggies" but none of us had problems finding girlfriends though since they were also into that scene. I'm sure there was some lesson to be had from not experiencing such a thing yet but it seems like you're at a point where it is indeed time.

From my experience, those who provided the most useful lessons appeared without me actually looking. When I was actively seeking someone, it was like a dry lake lol. So I say set the intention that you'd like to meet someone but don't go overboard searching. Dating sites are basically useless for people with our abstract ways of thinking. Trust me, I never found anyone that came close to matching my interests plus having any level of attraction.

It is indeed a wonderful experience to be had. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but during those times, you are presented with such intense mirroring, you will learn a great deal about yourself that you never saw while working upon yourself alone.
(12-11-2014, 12:21 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered dating sites? I am increasingly coming across people who met online and are now in good relationships.

Also, accepting yourself as worthy of being loved is an important ingredient.

I haven't tried any dating websites before.

(12-11-2014, 08:36 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]We were considered the outsiders also as we were the "druggies" but none of us had problems finding girlfriends though since they were also into that scene. I'm sure there was some lesson to be had from not experiencing such a thing yet but it seems like you're at a point where it is indeed time.

From my experience, those who provided the most useful lessons appeared without me actually looking. When I was actively seeking someone, it was like a dry lake lol. So I say set the intention that you'd like to meet someone but don't go overboard searching. Dating sites are basically useless for people with our abstract ways of thinking. Trust me, I never found anyone that came close to matching my interests plus having any level of attraction.

It is indeed a wonderful experience to be had. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but during those times, you are presented with such intense mirroring, you will learn a great deal about yourself that you never saw while working upon yourself alone.

Yeah Jeremy i was thinking along the same lines.
(12-11-2014, 02:47 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried any dating websites before.
have u tried asking friends & family if they know any1 they could set u up on blind date with? i know of lots of relationships that started this way
(12-11-2014, 03:01 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2014, 02:47 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried any dating websites before.
have u tried asking friends & family if they know any1 they could set u up on blind date with? i know of lots of relationships that started this way

I haven't asked anyone but i don't really know of anybody off the top of my head who could do that if i am honest. I think dating websites might be worth a try at least to see if anything might be possible through that, if not i guess i will keep the faith that i will meet someone when the time is right.
Jeremy's words of "set the intention" makes good sense to me and I can only elaborate on his "intense mirror" comment. A personal relationship offers the most gleaming reflection, a mirror that reveals the most. Through a loving relationship we get to know ourselves, accept ourselves and be ourselves, far more than by ourselves.

A psychic shared her story with me on how she meditated every day with the intention of meeting an appropriate partner that she could share her life with and 3 months later she found that person. She ended that correspondence with "Love makes you whole!".

I can personally relate to that sentiment as I felt truly fulfilled when I began dating my fiancée back in February in 1999.

If green ray activation is the "springboard" to higher energy centres, then I feel a committed relationship can be a springboard to green ray activation. My relationship was a great catalyst for me in that regard. The sense of fulfilment and gratitude coming from my relationship revealed to me that this indeed was a pre-incarnative condition, and an important one.

I liken it to viewing the head of a giant rose close up. The thorns on the stalk are the only way to get up there, and some folks give up on the climb.
(12-11-2014, 03:07 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't asked anyone but i don't really know of anybody off the top of my head who could do that if i am honest. I think dating websites might be worth a try at least to see if anything might be possible through that, if not i guess i will keep the faith that i will meet someone when the time is right.

Spend some time each night visualizing what it would be like to be in a loving, fun, committed relationship. Feel your emotions as you visualize, and find a visualization that makes your heart sing with joy and love. And then just hold that pitch, or frequency.

After doing this for a while it will begin to feel very very natural. You'll begin to get the sensation that it is "inevitable". That's when you know the physical manifestation is close. The thought-form will become palpable. This will rev you up to the believing level. Don't worry about the how. That is not your work. Universal forces will take of all that.

It will feel very natural. Very serendipitous.

Good luck.