Bring4th

Full Version: A New Level of Conciousness - A Glimpse at 4D?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm still buzzing from this past Sunday, in which I had the strongest meditative experience of my life. I believe I might have made contact with the 4th density. I have never channeled, nor attempted to, so this was a huge shock -- though a very pleasant one!

I studied technical writing in school. I'd like to think this has given me the ability to write with clarity about advanced/specialty knowledge, and relaying that information in such a way that the layperson could understand it.

So, although my experience here is admittedly quite small, I feel a natural desire/duty to bring this information to you. I hope the information can serve your understanding in some way. If not, please feel free to leave it!

I have had a regular meditation practice since my awakening approximately two years ago. But I don't claim to be good at it! Some meditations feel productive, some don't. Sometimes I can clear my mind, sometimes I can't.

One thing that has frustrated me is choosing an intent or topic to meditate on (if any). I never felt like I could choose a worthy one. Meditating for, say, justice ... well, that felt problematic, as the result of my meditation could result in violence. More than anything, I've always felt a desire to "lighten the planetary vibration," as Ra puts it, but simply didn't know how to go about that without unintentionally creating distortions/infringements elsewhere.

But Sunday night I felt like there was no better, no more pure, intention to meditate on, than the one that suddenly came to me. It was so clear and obvious and pure, that I remember being almost instantly overjoyed that I had finally discovered a worthy intention to meditate on.

It was simply a strong desire for all of humanity to share in a single moment of experiencing and truly knowing that we are all one, if they so freely chose. And so I envisioned this. Within a few moments, I felt that I had suddenly burst into a new level of consciousness.

Allow me to first try to illustrate this sensation with a phenomenon that you might be familiar with.

Have you ever woken from a dream knowing something, or being inspired to create something, and feeling it was incredibly important or beautiful?

I have woken up with entire novels already written in my mind -- the setting, the characters, all their development, plot twists, etc., everything already written -- and I'm thinking, oh boy, I got it, the next great American novel! This is gonna change the world, even!

And then I go back to sleep -- because really, I'm tired, and besides, how could I ever forget THAT story? -- and yet, when I wake up, it's gone. Maybe a few elements are remembered, but the total scope, and all the emotional and other complexities that the story had, are completely gone.

In talking with people from all wakes of life -- spiritual or not -- I can only conclude that this is a pretty normal human thing to experience. One friend, for example, claims that he has written beautiful symphonies in his dreams ... despite not being a musician. I feel like this is a common one to experience, too.

So what the heck is this? Is it just whacked-out, delusional brainwaves, on the precipice of sleep? Or is there something more to it?

Well, what I think is happening is that we've unknowingly poked through the veil. When we contact the other side, we feel it as this incredible wellspring of human inspiration, truth, beauty, art ... and when we descend back through the veil, we lose that connection. Some parts might still be there, but disconnected from the greater whole, you have no idea how to obtain the all-encompassing truth/beauty that previously had you in total awe. You're left with the depressing shell of an idea that had simply humbled you before.

What if you could maintain contact with that source of inspiration? And is it any coincidence that many of our great thinkers, artists, etc. feel that they obtained information from a source beyond them?

That is where I found myself. I immediately became aware that I was at a new level of consciousness. I was aware of thoughts that were not my own. I could sense them, feel them, hone in on a specific group or individual's thoughts if I wanted to. And it was like entire novels' worth of communication could be instantly communicated to me all at once.

You can simply be in this information, and as it flows in you, through you, it feels amazingly pleasant. You can also sift through it for specific knowledge, or make a query, and have the resulting answer be imparted to you.

[Image: fiber%20optic%20cable.jpg]

(I keep picturing a fiber optic cable when I think of this experience. A bundle of light, containing all of our consciousness, awareness, love, memories, etc. The collective experiences of a single entity, and one we are all connected to via love.)

I was imprinted with the knowledge that at this density, love is the language, and communication happens at the "speed of love/light." (I was not clear if it is either the speed of love, or speed of light, or if there is a discernible difference in concepts. And I was too green to ask for clarification on this rather specific point, so I left it.)

Imagine how much information you can receive when it's traveling at the speed of love/light! Like I said, entire novels' worth of communication, accessed instantly. Probably immeasurably far more data, actually.

Well, there's an inherent problem with this: on this side of the veil, we can't quite process such huge amounts of information. To continue the technology metaphor, in 3D, we're handicapped by a much slower bit rate. So we have to "compress" information to send it through the veil. And just like how compressing a song file will result in the loss of the richness and texture of the music, you lose a lot of the integrity of the information you compress.

In other words, in trying to distill the pure love/information of a higher density down into third density, much love/information is lost.

I was intuitively aware that there was a process for information that I wanted to keep and take back to my side of the veil. First, I repeated the "essence" of the information over and over, until it formed coherent thoughts in English, that I could clearly "hear."

Now please understand that there is a danger here. In trying to form thoughts in your native language, for easier "download" to your conscious mind, there is a risk that your ego can "step in" and taint the information you are receiving. (Possibly other entities, too?) You know, a hear-what-you-want-to-hear kind of scenario.

Thus, the very act of trying to bring information through the veil, opens the information to corruption. This is where I assume the individual's intentions, balance/lifestyle, discipline etc., factor in greatly to the integrity of the message received.

I think the important thing to take away here is that I received what I had intended: the distinct knowing, the feeling, that we are all indeed one entity. As a faithful student of the Law of One, I always attempt to "seek, see, and serve" the Creator in all. Still, I grappled with the idea that we are "all one," and worried that I would not be able to truly grasp it in this lifetime.

I feel I have a much greater understanding now how it works. Here in 3D, we have to fight and wrestle for truth/information; in 4D, it is not just available to all -- it is a necessary component of that density.

The effect of instant access to all of our social memory complex's thoughts, is one of pure, heart-felt love and bliss. Total acceptance, total forgiveness.

It is easy to see from that vantage point that we are all connected. We are connected (via love) on a level that we don't get to see from 3rd density. At the 4D level, it is expected that our 3D selves will have individual preferences, disagreements, and so on -- it is just the nature of that level of reality. And that is totally okay. Because we are all connected in a deeper way, and those differences help create the incredible tapestry of human emotion, knowing, beauty, etc. that makes up the 4th density.

What I understood here, what was imparted to me, is that this is available to all of us right now. The access key is holding pure love in your heart. Easier said than done, I know; but again, as I understand it, we are all quite capable of this and unknowingly poke through the veil a lot more than we realize.

Over the course of three hours, I gathered as much information as I could, and then ran to my desk to write down as much as I could remember. Then I went back to meditating, and was able to easily re-enter this state a total of four times.

I could share some specific insights I picked up if there is an interest in hearing it. But like I said, especially since I'm new to this, there is a danger that the information could be corrupted or slanted by my ego (and/or other entities possibly). I left out specific insights from this post because I wanted this information to be only what I could tell was the "purest" insight, and needed the least amount of "translation" between densities to understand.

Apologies for the long post. As this experience was totally new to me, I wanted to make sure I described it as clearly and accurately as I could. Maybe it's old hat for many of you -- but if I have helped one person, then I will happily consider it a success!

With love, Dyne

Unbound

Rad, do it again. Smile
(12-10-2014, 05:57 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: fiber%20optic%20cable.jpg]

(I keep picturing a fiber optic cable when I think of this experience. A bundle of light, containing all of our consciousness, awareness, love, memories, etc. The collective experiences of a single entity, and one we are all connected to via love.)

This sounds like you may have tapped into the Akashic Records or "tapestry room" as described by Dolores Cannon. Dolores Cannon goes fairly in-depth into the topic in her book Between Death and Life - Conversations with a Spirit if you are interested in further learning about the concept.
Beautifully expressed. Smile I'm sure everyone here would like to hear your insights from the meditation.

I have had experiences as you describe sans an intention. One crazy one was during a migraine. Normally, I can't even move when experiencing a migraine because the pain is so bad. If I do get up and try to walk, I lose whatever food might be in my stomach. But I was laying in bed in the dark, and I kept getting thoughts for a book I had made some notes on, working title, Out of the 3D Box. I didn't want to think about that book, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't shut off the thoughts. I actually had to get up, go to my studio, and get a notebook and pen so I could unload my mind of the thoughts. Oddly, when I was walking it was the first time during a migraine that I wasn't overcome with nausea.

I wrote down 8 or 9 full pages of information while laying in bed. It just poured out. And the stuff for this book is not fiction—it's a blend of quantum physics, the holographic model, and my theories linking many things together to explain certain phenomena. I feel this was some sort of download.

Either that, or I thrive on pain. Tongue
Brothers and sisters speak for me.

I have experiences like that all of the time in writing to others or writing poetry. It just comes out and I think "were did all that come from?" I have no clue how "I" sounded so smart for multiple pages... But then I remember I am just an instrument and I'm blessed :-)

Keep up direction of will, if you will! :-)

_TW
(12-10-2014, 06:56 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Rad, do it again. Smile

I am definitely going to try. I haven't since, because I've felt a distinct knowing that my energy is too low to do so. Part of it, too, is knowing I'd be disappointed to try and fail.

I think what I've realized is that you have to work your heart energy up before you can reach that point. It seems obvious, now that I think about it -- just like how you have to work your sexual energy up prior to union -- but it wasn't something I intuitively understood beforehand.

(12-10-2014, 07:16 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds like you may have tapped into the Akashic Records or "tapestry room" as described by Dolores Cannon. Dolores Cannon goes fairly in-depth into the topic in her book Between Death and Life - Conversations with a Spirit if you are interested in further learning about the concept.

I've heard a lot about Dolores and I've been meaning to check her work out!

As for Akashic Records, I definitely see your point -- but my contention is that the Akashic Records and 4D are fundamentally linked! I can't honestly see much difference between the two concepts now, besides causality, perhaps -- but I'm cautious to make that judgment from this vantage point.

Allow me to expand: if we become a "social memory complex" in 4D, then the Akashic Records are clearly an intrinsic part of the experience. The feeling I got from my experience is that it is all of humanity's experiences (that is to say, "the Akashic Records") that create the love, forgiveness, and acceptance in 4D -- because with all of our experiences now openly, instantly shared, we can then finally truly see and understand that we are all one entity.

Perhaps I've misapplied the concept, though? I'm not trying to be nitpicky -- that was just the feeling I got from my experience. Smile

(12-11-2014, 10:49 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Beautifully expressed. Smile I'm sure everyone here would like to hear your insights from the meditation.

I have had experiences as you describe sans an intention. One crazy one was during a migraine. Normally, I can't even move when experiencing a migraine because the pain is so bad. If I do get up and try to walk, I lose whatever food might be in my stomach. But I was laying in bed in the dark, and I kept getting thoughts for a book I had made some notes on, working title, Out of the 3D Box. I didn't want to think about that book, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't shut off the thoughts. I actually had to get up, go to my studio, and get a notebook and pen so I could unload my mind of the thoughts. Oddly, when I was walking it was the first time during a migraine that I wasn't overcome with nausea.

I wrote down 8 or 9 full pages of information while laying in bed. It just poured out. And the stuff for this book is not fiction—it's a blend of quantum physics, the holographic model, and my theories linking many things together to explain certain phenomena. I feel this was some sort of download.

Either that, or I thrive on pain. Tongue

I appreciate the feedback, and thanks for sharing your experience!

It's actually kind of funny to me that I approach this topic so cautiously -- I guess it is obvious that I am a former head-in-the-sand "rational mind" type. Because as you and many others have experienced, inspiration can, and often does, come as some sort of "download," whether you were ready for it or not. Heck, Tesla believed he was channeling his ideas from aliens on Mars, right?

I definitely think there's something to this -- especially because so many people can relate to this, and so often before/after/during sleep. It's like that wellspring of human inspiration lurks just out of reach beyond our "normal" consciousness. Makes one wonder.

(12-11-2014, 02:31 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Brothers and sisters speak for me.

I have experiences like that all of the time in writing to others or writing poetry. It just comes out and I think "were did all that come from?" I have no clue how "I" sounded so smart for multiple pages... But then I remember I am just an instrument and I'm blessed :-)

Keep up direction of will, if you will! :-)

_TW

I think I am coming around to the idea that we are all instruments, or at least capable of being one. Thanks and same to you. Smile