Bring4th

Full Version: New wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and thus present myself to you because I have the feeling I will become a part of this community. I feel that I am a 6th density wanderer.

My story :

Ever since I was a child I always had a feeling that there is something beyond and that there is a certain order to our World, which I was aware was greater than me. But I never paid so much attention to it, it was more like a feeling that would never fade away.

I am now 23 of age, as far as I look back I never remember being part of the system so much, I'd often rather think inside my head than pay attention to what was happening around me. In primary school I was overactive and couldn't stay focused on anything, in high school where I couldn't keep on doing such things, I would simply sleep through all of my classes and now that I'm finishing my degree in computer science, I've been mostly doing stuff on my laptop rather than listen to teachers which in fact never really occured, I learn by myself from reading the material online. Also, I've always been interested while not being so much interested in conspiracy theories because when I would think about some they just seemed.. obvious I guess. I never had a great impression of our societies that I viewed as twisted but never really cared either.

At the age of 18, I was brought back to the concept of God, because of a friend who was ridiculed for his faith in the Bible's God. It made me wonder why this was so important for this individual and thus I went to discuss this with him. In the end he convinced me to pray which I did. Before going to bed, I went on my knees and the words that came to my mind were : "I don't know if you exist, but if you do I wish to know you". And when I spoke these words I was filled with light, I felt myself cleansed and changed forever. Then I looked for this God which I had found into Christianity because that was the most logical thing to do and I started studying the Bible until I felt not so much compelled to anymore. I've never had any control to recreate this feeling, it occurred at various distant times but never out of my will.

I've then strayed from my spiritual path while finding love but always kept a connection. If one would speak to me of God my faith would remain the same, for God was not something I could disprove in my heart. I've always kept an interest which led me later to Chaos Magick and a lot of other readings. An occult subreddit bought me to something called "Revelations from an Elite Familly Insider" which then led me to the LawOfOne.info. I was amazed because the content whether true or not would still remain true. I felt the philosophical teaching it carries transcends whether or not all of it was true because it sincerely taught how to be a better individual and gave tools about how to work of yourself. It presented the Creator as what I was truely seeking, it felt as if this was what I was seeking inside the Bible a few years ago.

The word wanderer first left me puzzled but I didn't give so much attention to it even thought it remained on my mind. As my readings went further (I am now at 1/3 of the Ra material), I felt more compelled to read about Wanderers and felt a deep connection to the readings that followed.

It's been a week since I've started the Ra material, I feel as if I now have a spiritual blockage (can't do work of faith). Last night I ingested magic mushrooms and I felt as if breaking the veil of forgetting. I was with a friend with whom it was... really easy in a sense to bring this to him because he felt as much connected as I did. After maybe 10 minutes of ingesting I felt my crown chakra opening and started to feel energies, mostly oppressing energies when we were discussing about certain ideas or when I was trying to open myself completely. I had a lot of visions and discomfort trying to break me from my trance. The only spiritual thing I did was when I would focus into a point of my eyes into a mirror, I felt like I could see past lives flashing merging with my current body, men/women/non-humanoid entity, which made me feel a spiritual connection.

As of now, I feel without the use of psychosis drugs I cannot enter the higher state of meditation. I feel like the crown chakra is blocked and that I am pushing against something that won't open while with the use of drugs I clearly feel at a point the opening. I also cannot seem to gasp the feeling for telekinesis, healing and other such work. If I would get advices on these, it would be greatly appreciated.

For now I believe I've started a journey of learning which I don't see the end anywhere soon. I feel as if I must find how to be of service to others while figuring out what lessons a sixth-density could hope to learn into this existence.

Pleased to meet you all,

Minyatur
Welcome Minyatur, glad to have you on board BigSmile

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I definitely know what a struggle it can be to work with faith. For me it seems to be associated with the feeling of vulnerability. We feel drawn to seek a connection with unity or intelligent infinity, but at the same time infinity and infinite intelligence can be quite intimidating, sometimes revealing aspects of ourselves we are not ready to face, making the 'you' associated with your ego feel very small and weak. Also there is comfort in the relatively smaller and familiar boundaries of everyday consciousness and as such there is a dynamic tension created here by this push and pull. Drugs can be used to artificially bypass these boundaries, but I think you'll agree with me that the effects are not wholly satisfying. I feel the key then is to reach a state where you are willing to allow yourself to be vulnerable, which is not necessarily an easy task Smile Ra provides some useful balancing techniques that can be of some aid here.

Well look at me blabbing on, I just wanted to say hi Angel
Welcome to these forums, Minyatur. Ra says some things about using chemical aids to development. I didn't pay enough attention to those things to do them justice here, but I think I recall Ra saying that those really do open portals to other levels, but in such an unsubtle way as to do damage to a user. When you get to that part of the material, let it influence your decision whether to proceed that way.

I'm glad you found this community. It's a place to discuss all aspects of our lives and service among friends who know what we all go through. Smile
Thanks for the welcoming! For now I haven't really felt bad about it other than the negative entities I seemed to perceive when trying to open myself but I felt like they had no real power on me except trying to break my trance. Other than that I think psychosis drugs recently helped speed up my growth, I feel like at some point I won't have any need for them anymore, but for now they seem to help breaking the veil and bring me in harmony with who I am.

@Spaced What you said about allowing myself to be vulnerable did ring a bell, I feel like I have much work to do other than what I have achieved as of now but at the same time it feels great to have found a path which I truely feel I belong to. The world seems to become a brighter place day after day.

Unbound

Welcome, my friend. My advice to you - stop pushing, relax, let it follow the path of least resistance.

tsh

Nice to have you here Minyatur.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
LL
(12-13-2014, 05:29 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, my friend. My advice to you - stop pushing, relax, let it follow the path of least resistance.

Great advice Smile

I was told by a friend a few years ago that he was under the impression I was someone who expected things to just work out without me having to do any work, and well in my life many many things were just that while some weren't. I don't know if this is an effect of being a wanderer, I remember times in my childhood where I was simply disconcerned about not being able to apply what I had in mind through my body like when I tried to play with a drum at school, was a truely pathetic attempt while I had a blind convinction I could play.

And I'm repeating the pattern again with spirituallity, I expect myself to just randomly open up to my higher self and skip back to all those years of advancement when in reality I have to work up from who I am today and rediscover myself fully from this new perspective which is my reality as of now.

The good news is that it sounds like a great journey BigSmile

Unbound

(12-13-2014, 10:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2014, 05:29 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, my friend. My advice to you - stop pushing, relax, let it follow the path of least resistance.

Great advice Smile

I was told by a friend a few years ago that he was under the impression I was someone who expected things to just work out without me having to do any work, and well in my life many many things were just that while some weren't. I don't know if this is an effect of being a wanderer, I remember times in my childhood where I was simply disconcerned about not being able to apply what I had in mind through my body like when I tried to play with a drum at school, was a truely pathetic attempt while I had a blind convinction I could play.

And I'm repeating the pattern again with spirituallity, I expect myself to just randomly open up to my higher self and skip back to all those years of advancement when in reality I have to work up from who I am today and rediscover myself fully from this new perspective which is my reality as of now.

The good news is that it sounds like a great journey BigSmile

From the top of a mountain you see a higher mountain and the valleys must be tread to climb again. Smile
It's all about the climb, and pacing yourself up the climb. When I learned about all this stuff, I thought, well, I may not be instantly good at it like I am other things, but I know I WILL be good at it eventually, if I just allow it to come naturally into my life. Putting high expectations on yourself spiritually can be very difficult and straining.

Quote:35.4 ↥ Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

(I like the juxtaposition of Hitler and Carla there, hah!) Also, Ra says INTEGRATED MIND/BODY/SPIRIT complex - if you neglect one of these facets, the imbalance can be devastating.