Bring4th

Full Version: The Big Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a challenge for any that are willing.

Answer the following questions - or ignore the rhetoric as you desire.

Who are you?

Where do you come from?

Why are you here?

Any takers?

Love & Light
Christopher
I am you, in another timeline.
There is no "from". I am everywhere.
I am "here", to experience the illusion of separation, so the Creator can know itself.
I AM, THAT I AM
I AM, thought
I AM, that I may experience
I love deep questions. Smile

I am Life in the form of a human being that identifies itself as "Aaron".

Life doesn't come from anywhere. It always has been and will continue to simply be. My body is from the Earth.

I am here to help the other forms of Life, more specifically the other members of my species, realize a higher level of consciousness.
(03-10-2010, 03:31 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a challenge for any that are willing.

Answer the following questions - or ignore the rhetoric as you desire.

Who are you?

Where do you come from?

Why are you here?

Any takers?

Love & Light
Christopher

Who are you?

I don't know Sad

Where do you come from?

I don't know Sad

Why are you here?

Not entirely sure :-/

Brittany

Who are you?

Beyond the being everyone, everything, I AM, I would say this:

I am a spark of the Creator seeking the light on the Service to Others path. Compassion, creativity and reasoning are my tools of the trade. I have respect for all life and seek to be a pure channel for the love of the One.

Where do you come from?

I come from Love and Light. I have many physical homes, and I love each of them with all my heart. From the One I came and to the One I shall return.

Why are you here?

Above all, to bring experience to the Creator. To offer the greatest gift of being to the One. My experiences, triumphs and struggles contribute to the universal knowledge that continues the masterpiece of creation.

On a more specific note, I feel that I am here to both aid this planet in its time of change by raising the planetary vibration and to gather information on what it means to love and experience emotion, so I can take this back to my home planet, as there is a calling for this knowledge.
Who are you?

I am that I am

Where do you come from?

elsewhere

Why are you here?

to fulfill my contract, to learn to serve otherselves with unconditional love

Any takers? I prefer givers Wink

Heart

fairyfarmgirl

Who are you?

I Am that, I Am and I Am also, I am Not That I am Not...

Where do you come from?

Everywhere and Nowhere... Thus I am Now HERE Smile

Why are you here?

your guess is as good as mine... Smile What I have discovered though is the more I LOVE the More Love I recieve and Thus I am able to Love More and Live Life Fully...

Any takers?

Takers take away that which I am--- I prefer sharing... that way everyone recieves and gives and gets.
The 'takers" was only meant to be a reference to the offer of the question/challenge.

Please do not be offended.

Love & Light
(03-11-2010, 01:44 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The 'takers" was only meant to be a reference to the offer of the question/challenge.

Please do not be offended.

Love & Light

I was just joking with you . . . BigSmile

Heart
I am Ashim

I am Orion Human of origin. My home is in the system sirius B. I remember much of my planetary history. Kristos/Christos. We are the archtype of the Christ Spirit. There are 144.000 Kristos wanderers on the Earth.

I am here to Serve, like all of my Brothers and Sisters in the One.
(03-12-2010, 08:36 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I am Ashim

I am Orion Human of origin. My home is in the system sirius B. I remember much of my planetary history. Kristos/Christos. We are the archtype of the Christ Spirit. There are 144.000 Kristos wanderers on the Earth.

I am here to Serve, like all of my Brothers and Sisters in the One.

Hey Ashim,

I would be interested in learning more about what you recall of the planetary history or other experiences around that. That would be fascinating ...Smile
You may ask. I will answer truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.

Love & Light
(03-12-2010, 08:54 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]You may ask. I will answer truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.

Love & Light
OK. What jumps to mind is this.

What density is planet Kristos? Who are the inhabitants of this planet? What is the life like on that planet? How is the society organized? What do people eat and do for recreation? How do they serve one infinite creator? What is the connection with Gaia, if any? What made you chose to come to Earth? What connection do you have with other 144000 wanderers?

Should we create a new thread for this...
Ok, thanks for the question.
We are 6th density, going on 7th. We are of mixed race. Life is great. We celebrate together. All serve the Creator. Gaia/Akashia is a Grand Experiment. This was the reason for coming. There is healing and Soul growth going on here on a universal scale. We are all diverse but are together 'seeing the light'.
It has been programmed this way. An awakening to the Christ Spirit. We are together beacons of Light/Love.
I am Eric. I am a citizen of eternity, child of god, an incarnated facet of all that is.

I do not have memory of my origins. I suspect I have had many third density incarnations previous to this one. If I am a wanderer at all, I may be from fourth density.

I am here to aid in the lightening of the planet and it's collective human consciousness at this time through my service of happiness, friendliness and ever increasing compassion, empathy and unbiased love. I am doing this in part by raising my two sons, whom I hope will be as or more in love with life as I am. At the same time, I am working on my own spiritual evolution by checking off a list of last minute personality fixes through pre-programmed catalyst.

thanks for asking!
(03-12-2010, 10:03 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks for the question.
We are 6th density, going on 7th. We are of mixed race. Life is great. We celebrate together. All serve the Creator. Gaia/Akashia is a Grand Experiment. This was the reason for coming. There is healing and Soul growth going on here on a universal scale. We are all diverse but are together 'seeing the light'.
It has been programmed this way. An awakening to the Christ Spirit. We are together beacons of Light/Love.

Thanks Ashim !!! I was hoping for more details/insights about the life and living on higher density planet. How do people live and work together? What do they do to spend their time? Is there time, however slow? How does a new soul come into being? do they have kids? Do they have disagreement, if so then how are they resolved? Do they have love relationship? How does it work? sex life?

That is what fascinates me more than anything else Smile
We live together in communities, much like villages. We are all Family and Serve in our own ways. Let's say every individual has a special set of 'talents' and these are put to the best possible use of all.
You cannot 'spend' time - the confines of 3D space/time are an illussion. You can travel in this plane of existance as you would traverse a landscape. We 'direct' the densities below us as directed by the frequencies above ours. Our close neighbours of Sirius A are our 'gods'. They are our Solar Logos.
All communication is telepathic. We are connected to an organic computer of great power. It is the amplification of our group consciousness and allows access to all knowledge of the social memory complex. Our work is in directing intent. Focussing pure Light/Love.
Love relationships:
With oneself
With all other Selves
With the Creator
Sex life? Sure if you so desire.
Disagreement? Yes. Distortion of Light therefore Identity. We strive to integrate Polarity but have differing 'angles' on many matters.
We have many children. We have the joy of loving them time and time again due to the veiling of the incarnation. We enjoy their company so much that we 'cast' them into the 'script' every time.
The amount of joy we experience is unimaginable. We are creator gods. We create with thought.
New Souls are stepped down. When a 2nd density animal receives Love/Light such as a pet this allows the 'birth' of the mind/body/spirit complex. The animal decides to not 'default' to the social architype and becomes self aware. It perceives itself as being 'other than'. 3 dimensions of existance experience. The progression of the densities.
1D Awareness. 2D Separation. 3D Choice. 4D Love. 5D Compassion. 6D Wisdom. 7D Unity. 8D Gateway.

Love & Light
Who are you?
an individual spark of the creator

Where do you come from?
sirius and earth - i don't have such specific memores as ashim, but my gut feel has always been that i came from a 5d 'home', however i feel very very connected to earth. i came across an illustration of sirian entities on another forum, blue skinned, hairless, i felt like i'd been slapped across the face such was the feeling of recognition

Why are you here?
to learn lessons of love and to be a lighthouse - i have much still to learn
(03-12-2010, 05:50 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you?
an individual spark of the creator

Where do you come from?
sirius and earth - i don't have such specific memores as ashim, but my gut feel has always been that i came from a 5d 'home', however i feel very very connected to earth. i came across an illustration of sirian entities on another forum, blue skinned, hairless, i felt like i'd been slapped across the face such was the feeling of recognition

Why are you here?
to learn lessons of love and to be a lighthouse - i have much still to learn

Lorna you have a scottish name. D'ya kenn Edinburgh?
Are you familiar with the Sirian Seal?

Love & Light
yeah i live in south west scotland, i was born in edinburgh and then spent three years there in my early 20s - it's a nice city, buy i need countryside
do you have connections with edinburgh?
nope i've not heard the term sirian seal before
Also born in Edinburgh but never lived there. Mum is there and I visit regularly.
Seeing the Seal is better than 'hearing the term'.

Love & Light
Who are you?

I am the I am that is currently residing in this small and fragile human body.

Where do you come from?

Dunno, but I recently had a memory of being in a 7 1/2 foot tall body of golden light. It wasn't all that happy - more of a slapping of foreheads "how could we have been so naive" gathering. It took me most of the day to get used to being in such a small and human body again. I think there's some clue in this as to:

Why are you here?

Yeah. To offer my spark in support of the great energy changes going on. To be here and present and grounded in love when I meet people who are in need of some stabilizing/support through all of this. To tie up many little loose ends from many incarnations here on earth during this recent cycle. To see and love this earth for what it is. To heal and be a healing presence.