Bring4th

Full Version: STO and STS Mutually Exclusive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are actions which can serve both others and self. Is it possible to be over 51% STO while having polarized over 95% STS in a unique and well planned lifetime?
STO vs. STS is not a matter of effect, but of intention. If the intention is to serve the self, then the intention to serve others is excluded. And vise versa.

Hence, it is impossible to achieve both polarized extremes simultaneously. That would be like a magnet that was both north and south at both ends.
What if the intention is inherently STS and STO? Most if not all of my actions intend to serve others as well as myself in order to progress and become more efficient in serving myself and others better in future occasions.
(12-17-2014, 01:22 AM)IXAM Wrote: [ -> ]What if the intention is inherently STS and STO? Most if not all of my actions intend to serve others as well as myself in order to progress and become more efficient in serving myself and others better in future occasions.

Quote:7.15 ↥ Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.
This point about the Law of One is essential, but also the most frequently misunderstood.

STS is serving yourself at the expense of another.

The Law of One is that all are One. Therefore, if you treat others as you treat yourself, and yourself as you treat others, and both of those are done with love, that is pure STO.

Again, if you're serving self and others equally, never taking advantage of anyone else for personal gain, you are fully STO.

Another important point: emotions are actions. Resenting, hating, looking down on others - anything that is based on, or promotes the illusion of separation - is STS. Love, gratitude, compassion, kindness - those are unifying emotions. They are STO. Every moment that you spend loving someone, something - feeling and/or expressing kindness - you are polarizing STO.

If you do something and everyone benefits, yourself included - that is STO.

Hope that helps!
Thank you all very much, question answered!
(12-17-2014, 01:35 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2014, 01:22 AM)IXAM Wrote: [ -> ]What if the intention is inherently STS and STO? Most if not all of my actions intend to serve others as well as myself in order to progress and become more efficient in serving myself and others better in future occasions.

Quote:7.15 ↥ Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

Seconded. The way I would explain the bolded concept is that kindness is it's own reward.
HUh?? :-/

Quote: ....this case just adds more weight to my claims that the CIA is responsible for the channeled information that comprises ‘The Law of One/Ra Material’ (from which comes the whole STO/STS philosophy....

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/20...t-and.html
Lots of love and light to whoever wrote that article. They sound very overwhelmed and confused and I wish them luck.
There is always going to be someone around to 'debunk' everything.

What exactly does this post have to do with this thread? Should be in its own thread or another Ra Material/LoO skepticism-type thread.
(01-05-2015, 06:43 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]There is always going to be someone around to 'debunk' everything.

Most things in life need debunking thought
(12-17-2014, 12:41 AM)IXAM Wrote: [ -> ]There are actions which can serve both others and self. Is it possible to be over 51% STO while having polarized over 95% STS in a unique and well planned lifetime?

if one is 51% STO, what is the other 49%?
lmao that's some complicated math

how about a benevolent dictator that genuinely cares about everyone's happiness & seeks to provide it but believes universal peace is only available if they control everyone?
Control is STS. What you describe is a rationale that STS often uses as a way to get societies to accept "voluntary slavery". It necessarily creates a powerful elite and tramples on people's rights and freedoms in the name of rights and freedoms.
(01-05-2015, 04:43 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]how about a benevolent dictator that genuinely cares about everyone's happiness & seeks to provide it but believes universal peace is only available if they control everyone?

that's the very definition of sts BigSmile

that society needs you, and won't be able to function without the imposition of order from above.

it's good intentions ... but the method of implementation is so so important. The attitude towards free will etc.

a controlled state has a million 'rules' and 'laws' governing almost every facet of existence, and non-compliance is met with immediate violence and re-education programs.

it's not a place that recognises diversity of beingness BigSmile even though the standard of living and care for the inhabitants might actually be very very advanced and clean.
Quote: But, in doing this, there was at the center of the galaxy, the lack of knowledge or the lack of concept of possibility of extending the first distortion, so as to allow for what we have experienced as polarity. Was there any concept of polarity carried through from the previous octave in the sense of service-to-others or service-to-self polarity?
Ra: I am Ra. There was polarity in the sense of the mover and the moved. There was no polarity in the sense of service to self and service to others.

how fun
I haven't read the Law of One quotes in this section because they have a 'book IV' look about them.

You obviously can't polarise 95% STS and also 51% STO, because, from a purely mathematical perspective that makes 146%. Secondly, it's all about choice.

But you could always go out for a drink with someone who is leaning along the STS line and you might not even know it. Or perhaps that depends on how well your intuition works and how much awareness you have. There are a lot of commonalities. You can discuss vitamins with them for instance, maybe practical earth matters. They will intuitively stamp on your intuition though.

A person can be very negative but still have a close friend that is positive and love that person. Narcissists for instance can be very attached to people. It's a tricky area because a negatively polarised person IS STILL A PERSON. This is it, what if the person wants to go service to others? They need a lifeline.

The whole thing is difficult. It's like a Bob Dylan line 'It's a shadowy world, skies are slippery grey.' Although that was a suspiciously STS song so perhaps stay away from that, (but I've written and made a similar one.)

What it comes down to is what do these things even mean anyway? While we know what STS or STO mean, we do not know necessarily what the percentages mean. It is all scary because there is so little we know. We here have a relative faith in the Law of One and feel that it provides some positive benefit.
(01-05-2015, 05:00 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Control is STS. What you describe is a rationale that STS often uses as a way to get societies to accept "voluntary slavery". It necessarily creates a powerful elite and tramples on people's rights and freedoms in the name of rights and freedoms.

u just haven't tried Planet Bluebell Angel

(01-05-2015, 05:03 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2015, 04:43 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]how about a benevolent dictator that genuinely cares about everyone's happiness & seeks to provide it but believes universal peace is only available if they control everyone?

that's the very definition of sts BigSmile

that society needs you, and won't be able to function without the imposition of order from above.

it's good intentions ... but the method of implementation is so so important. The attitude towards free will etc.

a controlled state has a million 'rules' and 'laws' governing almost every facet of existence, and non-compliance is met with immediate violence and re-education programs.

it's not a place that recognises diversity of beingness BigSmile even though the standard of living and care for the inhabitants might actually be very very advanced and clean.

on Planet Bluebell all ur needs, except freedom of choice, r met in a loving gentle way. u won't want to leave. ever. Heart Heart Heart

i'll need some help stealing a craft so we can ferry everyone to my planet... plus some cattle prods in case people panic in space. Angel
who's going? i think we can really make it great Smile